Community > Posts By > Chuckee

Chuckee's photo
Sun 08/26/07 03:47 PM
LMAO, I posted in the WRONG section. OK, NOBODY said that I wasn't stupid from time to time. It's rare, but it happens.laugh Gotta go post in the right place now, tootles.

Chuckee's photo
Sun 08/26/07 03:45 PM
My goodness, you have alot of crap floating around that head of yours don't you. Well, I have been gone awhile, but I see that your kind still creeps in from time to time. I would unleash on you, however, due to the new rules, I will just have to ignore your stupidity.

Chuckee's photo
Sun 08/26/07 03:42 PM
Things are fun. Wow, lots of new faces. Is morena still posting?

Chuckee's photo
Sun 08/26/07 03:33 PM
Thanx Nerves, I just read a post from you and was about to say hello. How are ya?

Chuckee's photo
Sun 08/26/07 03:30 PM
I'll check it out, thanx.

Chuckee's photo
Sun 08/26/07 03:30 PM
Who in their right mind would allow anyone to implant ANYTHING into our children? I'm having a hard time believing this one. Until I hear of this myself, I don't believe it. If it were a real threat, I'm fairly certain that EVERYONE would know about it. This would be something the media would jump on. So, like I said, give me some facts, someplace I can get the same info you have. I'd really like to know.

Chuckee's photo
Sun 08/26/07 03:24 PM
Where the hell have I been? I haven't heard of any chip of this nature. Tell me where to find more information on this.

Chuckee's photo
Sun 08/26/07 03:16 PM
Where do you get your information? I've heard of this before, from various religions, but I don't put any stock into any of that nonsense. I'm one of those that needs facts before I buy into anything. Feel free to enlighten me.

Chuckee's photo
Sun 08/26/07 03:12 PM
laugh Too funny!

Chuckee's photo
Sun 08/26/07 05:41 AM
Good morning, what a muggy day here.flowerforyou

Chuckee's photo
Sun 08/26/07 05:39 AM
The voices in your head must be gettin more aggressive, are you ok? lolnoway

Chuckee's photo
Fri 08/24/07 03:44 PM
When nothing and no one else matters, when the things that person does, NO MATTER what it is, is ok, when........ you know what I'm sayin. What sucks is when one day, the things that person does, DOES MATTER, when suddenly it's not cute, funny, adorable, precious or silly. It's become stupid, immature, and something you just don't like anymore. Is that the "good and bad" or the part when you're suppose to remember, "till death do we part" or simply I love you? I don't know, simply put, I think you know when you're in love, when you're at your end with it, but STILL, nothing else matters. (or is that when you know you're stupid, lol) noway

Chuckee's photo
Fri 08/24/07 03:29 PM
A man is most sexy when... He is confident in himself and the choices he's made and is making.

Chuckee's photo
Wed 08/22/07 04:23 PM
read what ya first posted and I'm going with NO!!!

Chuckee's photo
Wed 08/22/07 03:58 PM
TAKE MY ADVICE, COME DOWN FROM THE CLOUD BEFORE YOU EVER THINK OF PROPOSING. Things may not always be what they seem. Good luck to you.

Chuckee's photo
Tue 03/13/07 05:47 AM
heartburn-upset

Chuckee's photo
Tue 03/13/07 05:46 AM
Here-again

Chuckee's photo
Tue 03/13/07 05:45 AM
Still no. I don't want to take the time to teach!! Boring!!laugh
laugh

Chuckee's photo
Mon 03/12/07 05:29 AM
laugh what a sad thought! I doubt it. Just because someone finds
themselves alone doesn't mean that it's a permanent fixture. Jeewizz.

Chuckee's photo
Sun 03/11/07 07:59 PM
Sounds fun, I set out with baby intentions and ended up getting a bunch
of junk to eat laugh I had a huge pretzel with a smoothie, some guy
was handing out teriyaki chicken samples, SO OF COURSE I HAD to buy a
bowl with rice and wash it down with a sprite. Let me put it to ya this
way, I left the mall full and needing a nap. LMAOlaugh Oh well,
tomorrow is another day.drinker

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25