Community > Posts By > LookinForFun18

LookinForFun18's photo
Fri 07/10/09 01:14 AM
Edited by LookinForFun18 on Fri 07/10/09 01:16 AM
I wanna know why everyone says im too young,I'm 18 for gosh sakes.I just wanna have fun with the ladies, it doesnt matter if your older than me mad . If there are any women out there in v.a that wanna have fun, post a reply, or email me. happy

LookinForFun18's photo
Thu 07/09/09 07:51 PM

Change the pic. Shirtless bathroom mirror pics won't get you far here.

Change the beginning of the profile. "I don't know what to say" is not a good start.

Change the end. "If you wanna know more, just ask" is not a good ending. If they wanna know more, they will ask. You don't need to tell them to.

And add to the middle. Who you are, what you do, what you like, what you don't, what you're looking for, etc.

Sorry if I come off as an a-hole.

Welcome, have fun, and good luck.

Thanks, finally some good feedback =).

LookinForFun18's photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:27 PM

Sometimes I wonder why some people are even on a "dating site" at all, and list themselves as wanting to date, when it's clear they dislike or even hate the gender they're trying to be with. If every woman is a b!tch, a whore, a liar, only wants the "bad boy" while you describe yourself as the "nice guy," a cheater, a game player, sneaky and conniving, a ball buster, a gold digger, only into looks while you think you have a great personality and doesn't appreciate you for "being yourself" WHY are you trying to date/get married/be in a relationship at all?

My profile clearly says I'm only here for friends, but if I set my preference to wanting to date, I'd feel pretty silly being a man basher. How do you desire what you also despise? Discuss!flowerforyou

lololol whatttt!!!!noway

LookinForFun18's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:00 PM
huh i need more than an emoticon, i cant tell what i have to improve on with a smiley. =)

LookinForFun18's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:49 PM

I need feed back on my profile, just wantin to know what i could improve on and such. Thanks =)

LookinForFun18's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:49 PM
=O, what's that mean?

LookinForFun18's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:45 PM
I need feed back on my profile, just wantin to know what i could improve on and such. Thanks =)