Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 05/08/14 02:21 PM
INXS suicide blond

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 05/08/14 02:16 PM
Kinks

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 05/08/14 02:15 PM

but wat if yo lv and never get it in return??

Love is a force of nature, not just an emotion.
It's all around you.

:heart:

Ladylid2012's photo
Sat 04/19/14 08:56 PM
Bad Moon Rising - CCR

Ladylid2012's photo
Sat 04/19/14 08:47 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart:

All ya need is love! drinker

Ladylid2012's photo
Fri 10/11/13 07:46 PM
love, love, love
love is all ya need

:heart: :heart: :heart:

cheers lovers drinker

Ladylid2012's photo
Fri 08/23/13 11:13 AM
Edited by Ladylid2012 on Fri 08/23/13 11:17 AM
http://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/courage_a_tribute_to_whistleblowers/

A nine minute clip from the film

It doesn't matter which side of the debate your on,
there's something for everyone.

drinker

Ladylid2012's photo
Fri 07/19/13 04:13 AM
Bradley Manning is a hero..
We should all be thanking him.

Ladylid2012's photo
Fri 07/19/13 03:57 AM
Oh I'm so happy for ya...
keep up the good work.

flowers

Ladylid2012's photo
Fri 07/19/13 03:54 AM
Thought I'd have to dig deep to find this thread.

Nice to see it's alive n well.

Love, peace and happiness lovers.

waving :heart: :heart: flowers

Ladylid2012's photo
Sat 12/01/12 01:35 PM
Peaceful thoughts for you and your country. flowerforyou

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 11/29/12 03:45 PM

Just because people get married does not mean they have been bought together by god.

It means they decided to get married, hopefully with the best of intentions. That is all.

It should be a sin for people who can't stand
each other (anymore) to be quilted into staying married.

God guides us all together, for one reason or other. This isn't to say he "forces" us to be here or there to meet this or that person. This includes friends or whatever.

And in the context of what's being said in this verse. Yes God brought them together. God is love. Where God is not, so neither is love. Where God is, there is love. So yes, when the two fall in love, they have been brought together by God through love.

And even more specific, when two are "married". They are joined together to be as one. That is the entire purpose of marriage, they are no longer two, but are now one. So that's why it says let no man bring apart what God has joined together.

In the universal sense ..yes, god has bought us all together.

In this context of marriage..it only applies if one believes the scriptures of the bible to be their truth.
Obviously many don't when it comes to this subject.

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 11/29/12 03:37 PM
Just because people get married does not mean they have been bought together by god.

It means they decided to get married, hopefully with the best of intentions. That is all.

It should be a sin for people who can't stand
each other (anymore) to be quilted into staying married.

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 11/28/12 06:16 PM
I think their kinda cute too.
A friend built one on a trailer, drives it around his property.
He has a wall heater of some kind and uses a generator now and again.
It's actually pretty nice, and cozy for one or two people.

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 11/28/12 06:08 PM

Happy full (eclipse) moon peopleoids. <3

Ladylid2012's photo
Tue 11/27/12 12:21 PM

According to at least three of my sources the end of the world will not be on December 21 2012, but during the first half of 2013 there may be, according to the web bot, what is termed as a "global coastal event."

Another source insists that this event will be caused by the testing of nuclear or other advanced weapons in the deep ocean of the Pacific. This testing is going on even now.

It has killed whales and dolphins, birds, fish etc. It has caused earthquakes, and hurricanes and has changed the weather world wide.

It has cracked the earth's crust and brought molton lava into contact with ocean water.

In 2013, the sinking of coast lines will happen world wide after an event in the Pacific ocean. High winds will devastate the lands and mountains, sweeping away the clouds.

All electrical grids will go down. We will be sent back to the stone age.

How bad will it be? No one knows. Will it even happen? I hope not.

It could be the end of most of the life on earth

I have heard this also.
Also that the coastal event is being accelerated by the changes in the electromagnetic field of the planet...polar shift. The one everyone says could NEVER happen.

I've been having water dreams and water cards coming up in tarot as of late. A strong desire to get my son off the coast...

Probably better get off the coast before the big rush.

I'm in Montana now, my youngest boy is still there and yea, I'm working on getting him off the coast now, before the rush.

Ladylid2012's photo
Tue 11/27/12 11:26 AM

According to at least three of my sources the end of the world will not be on December 21 2012, but during the first half of 2013 there may be, according to the web bot, what is termed as a "global coastal event."

Another source insists that this event will be caused by the testing of nuclear or other advanced weapons in the deep ocean of the Pacific. This testing is going on even now.

It has killed whales and dolphins, birds, fish etc. It has caused earthquakes, and hurricanes and has changed the weather world wide.

It has cracked the earth's crust and brought molton lava into contact with ocean water.

In 2013, the sinking of coast lines will happen world wide after an event in the Pacific ocean. High winds will devastate the lands and mountains, sweeping away the clouds.

All electrical grids will go down. We will be sent back to the stone age.

How bad will it be? No one knows. Will it even happen? I hope not.

It could be the end of most of the life on earth

I have heard this also.
Also that the coastal event is being accelerated by the changes in the electromagnetic field of the planet...polar shift. The one everyone says could NEVER happen.

I've been having water dreams and water cards coming up in tarot as of late. A strong desire to get my son off the coast...

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25