Community > Posts By > lovingthe80s

lovingthe80s's photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:29 PM
I'm in a bind! Was suppossed to take my friend to see Firehouse tonight at mcguffy's in dayton but she hurt her arm this morning and can't go, so since all my friends are busy and i don't wanna go alone.. i need a date! anyone in the dayton/kettering/springfield, etc area interested? tix are paid for.

lovingthe80s's photo
Sat 07/11/09 12:26 PM
I'm a huge Dimmu Borgir fan, saw them in columbus.

Immortal
mayhem
emporer
cradle of filth
venom
dark funeral
gorgoroth

lovingthe80s's photo
Sat 07/11/09 12:17 PM
Rooster, angry chair and them bones are personal favs. There's a song on the live cd called queen of the rodeo thats really funny. Read in metal hammer their recording a new cd with a new singer. Am curious to how it will sound.

lovingthe80s's photo
Sat 07/11/09 12:12 PM
Holy wars is a personal fav, peace sells, the conjuring, i'm more oldschool but still like the new stuff.

lovingthe80s's photo
Sat 07/11/09 12:08 PM
The shortest song I'm aware of is by Napalm Death called you suffer, it clocks in around 3-4 seconds. There's some short songs on slayer's reign in blood and punk is known for their fast, short tunes. S.O.D. has some really short ones too.

lovingthe80s's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:06 AM
I just joined and was wondering about the mutual matches. I've tried a couple and found one potential person so far. I get mail saying there's someone who's interested but then it saysI have to go thru the matches to find them? Why don't they just send me the persons screen name or whatever or is it just a way to get you back on the site?