Words he wanted so much to say.
But Alice all he could do was play.

Looking through the looking glass.
Her reflection was like a trespass.
Still the answers can not be found.
Just ashes, ashes we all fall down.

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 06/07/13 05:52 AM
A world without women would be scary. A world with women would be scary. Don't mind me though; I am just paranoid.laugh

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 06/03/13 07:01 AM
It rained here some, too. Good morning.

RainbowTrout's photo
Thu 05/30/13 05:24 AM
Thanks, Jeff. Saving up for a new washing machine or a good used one.

Good morning, folks.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 05/27/13 04:53 AM
Good morning. My friend, Marshall is going to help me, again working on the house. He traded up for a newer Chevy van. This is a good weekend for both of us. Next week my daughter is getting married so I want to be there for that on June 1st.

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 05/22/13 02:01 PM
"To thine own self be true." William Shakespeare

A way of life to live by.happy

"A rose by any other name would be just as sweet." William Shakespeare

Good dating philosophy.:smile:

"Much to do about nothing" William Shakespeare

That really explains my job.laugh

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 05/22/13 01:54 PM
They have helped me to find friends; Communicate better and even dates.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 05/20/13 12:08 AM
Its getting warmer here. Some little caterpillars were trying crawl under the door into the house.

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 05/20/13 12:06 AM
Just looking for a friend is all.

RainbowTrout's photo
Sat 05/18/13 06:44 AM
Good morning, friends. I thought I would take a break from work; digging for the new room and watching anime.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Sat 05/18/13 06:42 AM

Before going to date we have to know how to behave with him/her. Whether it’s a compliment or a complaint, do not talk about your ex-partners. Your first date is also an indication of a new start. Focus on the person you are presently with. Let your date know you are interested in getting to know better about him/her.

I agree. Before going to date is what this place can be for. Don't be afraid all to ask questions here. Besides learning stuff it really helps the site.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 05/17/13 06:00 AM
I hope the birthday was good.

RainbowTrout's photo
Thu 05/16/13 04:09 PM
Kanex DVIRLHD DVI with RCA audio to HDMI Converter is the answer I want to try. :smile:

https://www.hdwise.com/dvi-with-rca-audio-to-hdmi-converter-dvirlhd.html?&gclid=CN-224TLm7cCFclj7AodrlkAog

RainbowTrout's photo
Thu 05/16/13 01:35 PM
Edited by RainbowTrout on Thu 05/16/13 01:41 PM
http://mark.orbum.net/2012/11/21/google-tv-via-the-vizio-co-star-an-android-cord-cutters-nearly-wet-dream/

I got the video to work to my 55 inch Mitsubishi WS-55315 television by using a DVI to HDMI adapter. I had it hooked up to the MonitorLink/DVI which connected to the HMDI input side of the Co-Star. But alas my computer guy downtown told me that there is no such thing as a RCA/HMDI adapter which if there was would take care of my audio problem. I was doing fine till I hooked up my Magnavox MBP5320F Blu-ray Disc/DVD Player. Actually, the Co-Star found the Blu-ray player and even worked with the Linksys 2.4 GHz 802.11 Wireless -B Broadband router so that the Co-Star and Blu-ray player had separate IP addresses. I just had to have them on different Inputs. The Nvidia 9500 GT video card works with the Co-Star with another DVI/HMDI adapter on the Co-Star end. Since I am running Ubuntu Gnome 13.04 I am enjoying after I installed Unity the drag and drop option without using the Co-Star but was amazed that the Co-Star works with the Ubuntu Gnome 13.04. Just no drivers like it would if I was using Windows. But with the USB to USB cord connected to the 686 computer I am able to load Apps via Google Play from the computer to the CoStar. Since I don't have a cable box or sattellite box I think I am in the same boat as you are.

RainbowTrout's photo
Thu 05/16/13 06:18 AM
Getting ready to do some more quickcreting here. I have been picking up those boulders in the yard that the lawn mower is allergic to.laugh My house is on a slope so I have been trying to do some isostatic repair to the yard around the house. It is starting to get more levelized. Thankfully this is Arkansas and under one rock you will find at least five. Not really good for gardens because the tillers are allergic to rocks, too. laugh

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 05/14/13 08:05 PM
Its a great place to be. I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

RainbowTrout's photo
Sat 05/11/13 04:50 PM
You seemed small and frail.
But that was just your shell.
Cute and small was a bunny.
But its anger was not funny.

Raging hormones that love.
With a body fit like a glove.
Embodied as care and truth.
Tempered as steel for proof.

Fatal and futile as our way.
Doom fate was our display.
Like a rose blooming first.
Love cried from the thirst.

We became so out of sync.
Unquenched lack of drink.
Then you drank all of me.
A vampire let set me free.

But I choose not to drink.
Instead I am left to think.
I got to know you a while.
And cause of that I smile.

RainbowTrout's photo
Sat 05/11/13 01:54 PM
Friendship is a good answer.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Sat 05/11/13 01:52 PM
Happy Mother's Day.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Thu 05/09/13 05:56 PM
I believe in attraction at first site. That certain kind of chemistry that just seems to manifest. It is a nice, warm and sometimes even comfortable feeling.:smile: