Community > Posts By > RainbowTrout

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 04/16/13 08:19 PM
The ability to bounce back to center. :)

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 04/16/13 12:05 PM
I just tried to make sense of Bludgeoning Angel Dokururo-chan, again.laugh I am sure peda, peda, peda means something.

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 04/16/13 11:23 AM
They must be active offline. happy

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 04/16/13 07:23 AM
God bless their families. I was watching it over at my aunts.

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 04/16/13 04:12 AM
I had some Huevos Rancheros at the new Mexican restaurant in town that was like totally awesome.

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 04/16/13 04:07 AM
Have a good time at treatment. Its almost daybreak here.

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 04/16/13 01:51 AM
Good morning, friends. It was nice to have two days off work. I got to spend some time with my aunt on the floor. We were in front of her big new flat screen television. She is the one who gave me the big 55 inch Mitsubishi projection television. She has a drawer full of connecting wires. laugh She has two flat screen televisions with a smaller one in her bed room and the larger one in her living room. But when I got the projection television her DVD/VCR combo wouldn't work on her big flat screen in the living room. It doesn't have all the ports like the projection television. So she is trying to connect old technology to new. The new flat screen has HDMI ports and RCA ports. The RCA ports are already taken up by the Dishnet box and there is no HDMI to hook up the flat screen with the combo. The flat screen does have a cable connection that will hook up to the combo. I will try again to tackle this nightmare, today.rofl

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 04/14/13 06:03 AM
Cathy I mean.:smile:

This is my, my, my beautiful Sunday. This is my, my ,my beautiful day.

Good morning.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 04/14/13 06:01 AM

Thanks for sharing, GreenEyes. I have been restudying compatibility. I think it can be easily overlooked.:smile:
I think some people are just "doers" by nature and want to try their "hand" at a variety of different things as they move through life...People like this enjoy taking on new interests and challenges all the time...When my husband and I first met I'd been working on starting a singles' publication for quite awhile on my own...My husband was impressed with all of my plans and ideas and we "joined forces" and started and ran the publication together. (Even after we got married!)...One of us would come-up with an idea for a new project or business and we combined our skills and talents to "make things happen" all during our married life. (And ventured into a wide variety of new areas and careers etc.)..My younger son was a "doer" too and he was always "game" to try new things. (And we all worked together on new projects and "combined forces" etc.)...This definitely made life fun and exciting and full of surprises...We opened our own gift stores and sold products we made (ourselves) to stores across the country...With my son's help we created sites and started our own forums...We started a travel publication and did all kinds of things... I think it's a matter of being open and willing to try new things all the time. Don't you?.. Who knows what hidden skills and talents we might have inside of ourselves? We won't "know' unless we keep "handing" ourselves new challenges as we move through life! Right?!!

The more things change the more they remain the same. And there is no "I" in team. :smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 04/14/13 05:59 AM

Thank you for your responses.:smile:

Sorry to have gotten so offtopic. Just bein' compatible like. :thumbsup:

Seriously though, for me compatibility it's more of a feel. It's nice to have some common interests with someone, but if you're really in sync with someone, you can always discover other things you like to do together if you don't share interests with them at first.

RainbowTrout, haven't I caught you somewhere before? winking

Oh. I am sure of it. It was probably at the shoe store. Oh, yeah. I remember now. We were both trying on slippers. You were getting the glass ones and I was trying on the ruby ones.:smile: :wink:

This image will be with me forever now....a rainbow trout in ruby red slippers. laugh

No...I'm pretty sure there was a hook, line and sinker involved. *scratches head* :tongue:

Well, I am sure that at least one of us is not in Kansas any more.rofl Oh, I so truly miss the Riverfest In Wichita. I can remember "Doodah". What a nickname for a town. laugh "There is no place like home. There is no place like home. There is no place like home."rofl

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 04/12/13 01:08 PM
Good morning, Kathy.

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 04/12/13 01:07 PM
Yup. I can remember him on television. He sure will be missed.

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 04/12/13 01:05 PM
He was an awesome actor. I think he had his own show at one time.

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 04/12/13 07:02 AM
I mean according to one dating site it really an important thing.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 04/12/13 07:01 AM
Thanks for sharing, GreenEyes. I have been restudying compatibility. I think it can be easily overlooked.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 04/12/13 06:57 AM
juxtareading

Wow. I just learned a new word. :smile:

Voice-over

In Georgia, in TV series, original soundtracks are kept and Georgian text is spoken by a lector. Films are always subtitled besides films broadcast on Global Media Group channels.

In Poland cinema releases for general audiences are almost exclusively subtitled, with the exception of children's movies, and television screenings of movies, as well as made-for-TV shows, are usually shown with voice-over, where a voice talent reads a translation over the original soundtrack. This method, called juxtareading, is similar to the so-called Gavrilov translation in Russia, with one difference—all dialogues are translated with only one acute, and usually male voice, preferably deep and neutral, that does not interfere with the pitch of voice of the original speakers in the background. To some extent, it resembles live translation. Certain highly qualified lectors are traditionally assigned to a particular kind of production, such as action or drama. Standard dubbing is not widely popular with most audiences, with the exception of cartoons and children's shows, which are dubbed also for TV releases.

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 04/12/13 06:44 AM
23 grams sugar on this one. Its probably the sugar. :smile: I am not sure if they make sugar free, Carold.

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 04/12/13 06:38 AM
Edited by RainbowTrout on Fri 04/12/13 06:40 AM
I was watching Kanokon and I was so caught up in it that dubbed was the only way for me. Someone did a great job on the dubbing.:smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-N5q9RGIMM

This movie is the worse case of damn if you and damned if don't I have ever seen. laugh

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 04/12/13 06:31 AM
Like Michael Winslow from Police Academy you mean?:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 04/12/13 06:15 AM
After a lot of Anime I am really preferring the Dubs. With Dubs the translation is verbal but Subs the translation is written.:smile: