Community > Posts By > evavirg

evavirg's photo
Thu 01/28/16 02:02 PM
Yes it is and so much to see and a MUST if to understand what the Holy books are talking about.

evavirg's photo
Thu 01/28/16 02:00 PM
Thank you for the answer.

I am not interested of men in my own country and am on my way to travel to Israel and wanted to meet single man in Jerusalem so I am hurry to get reply on my ad as I only am a visitor for some days and then I am back home again.

That is why I maybe try too hard as you say.

I know life is not forever and I have waited 15 years to find my man but I know I was not ready in those 15 years because I was ill but now am I younger than I was when I was younger :)

evavirg's photo
Wed 01/27/16 02:34 PM
No Israeli man write me

Is it some "codes" I do not understand ?

It is allowed to convert to Jewish so that must be any problem as I believe in the same GOD as them.

I think it is something in the Jewish culture that make them not write to me even if I friend them and say I like to know them.

What is it ....?

evavirg's photo
Wed 01/27/16 02:23 PM
Hi

What do you mean with
"You know there are Israeli sites & forums..right?"

Do you mean there is a special website for people in Israel ?

If there is where to go then ?

evavirg's photo
Tue 01/26/16 09:56 AM
have a cat because I am lonely and it is nice to have someone to talk to and love.

That's why I am here to find a man to love but as long I have no partner do I prefer my cat that give me not only love but she create the money I travel with.

She is an expensive breed and give birth to expensive kittens.

evavirg's photo
Fri 01/15/16 03:19 PM
I had hard to travel between Israel and Sweden.

I have passport for my cat and rabies vaccination but going back to Sweden do I need to have a blood test how many anti rabies cells she have.

Now is it so that I have not much time to do the blood test and I wondering what I should do.

Either do I take the blood test in Israel or hope I can get the answer in Sweden before leaving....it will be questions of days as it is so close to when I am leaving.

To let her stay in Sweden is out of question.

I have no family member that can help me and I have lost 3 cats when had people taken care of them from the outside and the Police do not care.

The third option is to not take the flight and it should be sad :(

evavirg's photo
Fri 01/15/16 03:10 PM
Will be my third time to this lovely country.

I am looking for someone to show me Israel where tourist not o but am of interest.

Am single so I hope to find my love for the rest of our lives.

I am from Sweden but do not feel me Swedish but more international.

I work with Internet by create websites and blogs.

In 2000 didI met G-D who come to my home when I was 48 years old.

I hope to find people who am interested to know G-D of today.

I know G-D very much from experiences and not from books.

This planet belong to all of us. I want to create peace on earth.

Create love and understanding to each other.