Community > Posts By > cosmopltn

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 12:40 PM
would make picture 3 or 4 your main pic. Cuz this one is not very open. Too cold and not really welcoming to contact you.

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 09:16 AM
Don't stalk her with messages and phone calls. U made clear to her what u feel about her and what you want. Now just wait for her answer. Give her time to think about it. Don't think you did anything wrong. I mean it takes two to tango. You guys felt like having sex so you dit. Nothing wrong with that!
The thing is that this may lead to one person wanting more and the other one who does not want more.
Soo be patient, and be prepared that she's not into a relationship. Don't feel bad about it cause then you still have this nice experience.

good luck

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 09:11 AM
Usually when guys are playing games they are not really into her. So when I read your message I get the idea that you were not really into her and that's why ur fooling around.
Cuz if u would really like her, I really can't imagine that you don't keep her phone number. It all sounds not very honoust to me, the things you say and do are contradictory.

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 10:15 PM
soo change your picture and put up an old ladies face. think they wont bother you then. :) or just relax and take it as a compliment!

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 03:15 PM
If I am really really attracted to someone I'd just say in his ear that I want him.

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 02:55 PM
getting orgasms?

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 02:31 PM

uhm making clear for urself why it ended, having peace with that answer and looking forward.

Darn good idea, but not always easy to have peace with it.
flowerforyou

no that's true..dunno usually give myself a couple of days to cry my tears off and then I go on. Why keep feeling miserable, if nothing will change. you need two people who are willing to go on with a relation. If one of the 2 doesnt believe in it anymore, makes no sense to push him or her.

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 02:23 PM
uhm making clear for urself why it ended, having peace with that answer and looking forward.

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 02:19 PM

To have sex with a woman. What can be more romantic than this? Men and women are different. We have different hormones inside us that trigger different desires and romantisms.

Ok seriously, where are are you from?

It can be quite romatic though..think he or she 's right.

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:14 PM
when he's not trying to be romantic. romance for me is about being able to see the small things, noticing etc.

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 10:11 AM
sharing, staying in bed together all day on sundays when u feel like it. falling in sleep when ur watching movies, just the basics..

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:44 AM
soo bull that looks don't matter. As if u see the inside at the first time u see someone. U first make ur judgment by the look, so size as well and then u'll see of the personality matches too.
and yess size DOES matter TO me.

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:04 AM
yeah that's it..they want to lead, but no one but their cats who want to follow. :p

oh **** think I have to be more nice here. not making any friends :)

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:03 AM
usually it's the weak people who repress their feelings cuz they don't want to get hurt, especially this happens when they already had this bad experience. to me it's a weakness rather than a strength to repress ur feelings, because of this one or 2 or 10 bad experiences u had.

nothing more interesting at some points then getting ur brain at ground zero and go all the way without thinking but just feeling. yeahuw

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:57 AM
^

why is that? :D haven't seen that many intelligent+good looking guys who will be able to lead a woman who knows what she wants.

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:54 AM
think I am the only one who likes it :) wtf..

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:51 AM
amaretto cookies today from the italian bakery, they are sooo delicious..

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:48 AM
come onnnn man don't say always to me. when u need to repress ur feelings ur definitely not in control of ur feelings. aight?

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:45 AM
I am a leader, that's why I need a man who can make me follow him at some points.

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:41 AM

guys have feelings? sure? lol

not this one. i've gone through intensive training to have mine repressed.

. . .

I can tell by ur picture. Bu repressing them means they will come out at a moment ur not in control. so watch out!

Previous 1 3 4