Community > Posts By > damnitscloudy

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:13 PM
SOMEONE SAY KITTENS!? love love

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 08:50 PM
Why is everyone giving Gypsy horrible songs? That music should be burned!

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:35 PM
A friend of mine gave me $50 to be tasered. It sucked, it was painful, but on the plus side, I got 50 dollars and didn't need any more caffeine to wake me up. laugh

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:36 PM

Haha now how this issue could even have the race word in it is beyond me. If willis is a racist for saying "you lie" (hmmmmmm oh yeah, that means racism), then I guess barack calling kanye west a dumba** is a racist. NO?

tongue2

No, everyone agrees that Kanye is a dumbass. laugh

ha maybe not, but since some seem to love to throw the race card here, could kanye west be called a racist for what he did?

See how silly this all sounds? Haha better things to do than throw out the race card.

Anything race related is absurd lately. its always blown out of proportion and any pride I get in being a happy fat white guy is thrown out the window.

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:31 PM

Haha now how this issue could even have the race word in it is beyond me. If willis is a racist for saying "you lie" (hmmmmmm oh yeah, that means racism), then I guess barack calling kanye west a dumba** is a racist. NO?

tongue2

No, everyone agrees that Kanye is a dumbass. laugh

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:29 PM

Gawd!!!..... threads like this make me laugh...

There's poor little somebody....a whole hour and a half away from 300 million other people.

Poor thing.

Here's me.....on the other side of the planet...in the middle of f*ckin nowhere....a whole lifetime away.....

Happy as a clam...

Go figure! laugh laugh laugh

I'm in the same boat! I live in Kentucky! The closest person to me is in Canada! laugh

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:28 PM
Mirror, you just helped my complaint! I brush my teeth, have a job, AND BATHE! SO I'M NOT PART OF THE KKK! I JUST DON'T LIKE THE PRESIDENT!

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:03 PM
There are not many people in my area that use this site either. I love the community though!

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 02:55 PM
SOMEONE SAY KITTENS!? love love

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 02:51 PM
Edited by damnitscloudy on Sun 09/20/09 02:58 PM
IF this what the intelligent users of the Current Events forum are like, than its no wonder I don't get along with most of them. I may just lurk around in the Diary and poke Gypsy and PurpleCat laugh

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 01:34 PM
I found out I had a limit of how many sodas I can drink in a day. The total is 12. I was up last night with an upset stomach sick

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 01:32 PM
Edited by damnitscloudy on Sun 09/20/09 01:33 PM
Ugh, I'm getting tired of racism being thrown around like mashed potatoes in a food fight. I don't like Obama, I don't like what hes doing with the country. Does that make me racist? No it does not.

I'm being tired of being grouped into those of the KKK and other idiot groups who are making it hard to share my opinions with people on this website. I'm not a republican, nor a democrat, but independent.

Also, the article angers me because it calls all the protesters "fat white guys". I'm fat, white and don't like the current president. Wow I must be a racist waving signs around saying Obama was not born in this country!

I'm tired of all the mudslinging generalization going on in the news section, just as I'm tired of it in the politics of Washington D.C. rant

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:51 AM

Smokey loves us! laugh

Well off to bed, Gnight! asleep

night :wink:

Your coming with me! pitchfork

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:49 AM
Smokey loves us! laugh

Well off to bed, Gnight! asleep

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:47 AM
No matter the gender, I still throw rocks at raccoons. laugh

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:46 AM

dont forget to perv my cat.....cloudy.

Already did :tongue:

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:46 AM
Wait the raccoon is a she!? AHHHHHH!

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:43 AM
I want to be a fluffy house cat just so I can lay around and be lazy and get everything all furry laugh

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:38 AM

And the only reason I know about Jeezus is because its the coolest name for a cat ever! laugh

jesus get you furry butt over here and stop smelling your pooplaugh

Or at night if your cat didn't come home you would shouting "JESUS!" around the neighborhood. laugh

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:32 AM
And the only reason I know about Jeezus is because its the coolest name for a cat ever! laugh

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next