Community > Posts By > damnitscloudy

damnitscloudy's photo
Sat 07/30/11 10:36 PM
At this time in my life, I consider all women evil plotting demons who want nothing more than to see my life destroyed. It could also come from a recent sour breakup too.

damnitscloudy's photo
Wed 07/27/11 12:24 AM
I sang the chorus to the Humpy Dance, and she got mad. I'm serious, thats how it ended.

damnitscloudy's photo
Tue 07/26/11 12:17 AM
I'm going to catch hell for this, but the Fright Night remake looks entertaining. Yes, i know the original will be better, but after a decade of "twilight" vampires it will be nice to see the monsters for what they are: blood sucking evil demons.

Also it has David Tennent in the movie, and he was my 2nd favorite Doctor from Doctor Who.

damnitscloudy's photo
Wed 07/20/11 11:29 PM
The Borders closest to me closed last year, and had a 75% off sale. So I 50 volumes of a comic called One Piece (japanese) for only $100. It was great to add to my collection.

I do hate to see book stores dieing out because I like to hang out in them, just to be surrounded by so many stories, lives, pages, and information.

Yes I'm weird.

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 07/17/11 09:10 PM
I don't think I could hate the movie anymore than I did. Without ranting, here are my reasons for not liking it;

1. The human characters are all annoying.
2. Still can't tell the decepticons apart at all
3. Not enough actual transformers in the movie. Its close to 3 hours and two and a half hours are dedicated to the terrible humans.

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 07/17/11 09:03 PM
GO PACKERS!

damnitscloudy's photo
Thu 07/14/11 12:57 AM

I would just throw the phone into a river. The old stuff will only remind you of the old stuff. Buy a new phone. Then at least you won't expect her to call/send a text. As she won't know your new number. If you feel like you need to give her your new number, then maybe you weren't as ready as you thought, to split up with her.

I have been so tempted to do that but since its an Iphone and I'm on contract for another year, it would be a bad idea. Now once the contract expires...its going to shatter in a million pieces! mad

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 07/10/11 03:06 AM
The biggest problem I'm having at the moment is anger towards her and jealousy because I know shes active on another dating web site. The anger is from how I never felt trusted, always kept at arms length while she wanted to be closer. Like she was pushing me away and wanting me close at the same time.

Jealousy is obvious. I don't know if shes actively dating again or not, but the voice in my head keeps saying "your being replaced you fat little ugly man!"

I was doing so good today to without thinking of her.

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 07/03/11 06:54 PM
I've been playing RPG games, the kind that eat up hours at a time. It helps until maybe 3 or 4am when I'm ready for sleep. Then trying to sleep is a chore of its own.

Also I've been avoiding crappy love songs and keep on blues music (XM radio is awesome). And the roller coaster of emotions just keeps going. Right now I'm ok, but in a few hours its going to be hell, then ok, then hell again. I guess thats normal.

I do think about her as well; wondering how she is doing, if shes going through the same as me or what. I do keep hope alive that we can be friends in the future, just not right now.

damnitscloudy's photo
Sun 07/03/11 01:46 AM
After a great year long relationship it ended with both of us going on separate ways. Its been the longest 24 hours of my life; I keep looking at my phone and nobody has called or texted. I try not to think about her but they creep up on me. One minute I'm laughing, the other minute I'm quiet and sad. I never loved someone as much as her but now she is gone from my life for now.

So any advice on how to cope with these feelings? I try to keep busy, but then I become restless. I went for a walk and ended up walking 3 miles one way. I have no friends to call on either. So when I say I'm alone in the world now, it *really* feels like it.

damnitscloudy's photo
Mon 05/02/11 09:38 PM
Its the best show on TV right now. I think the new season is going to be great.

damnitscloudy's photo
Fri 04/08/11 02:44 PM
I have to quit paying attention to politics because its making me smack my head too many times. Its gotten to obsurd levels of WTF lately.

damnitscloudy's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:56 PM
They need to hurry up so I can live out my Dr Who dreams and really travel through time!

damnitscloudy's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:55 PM
Soul Eater is a fun show. Its hard to pin down exactly what its like, but I know its on Netflix now. I miss Kenshin though, I cannot find that show anywhere. But I still have One Piece!

damnitscloudy's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:50 PM

Now I feel old. 17 years ago, Kurt Cobain was found dead. I was in 6th grade and still remember that day because I was a hot mess of emotions.

Anyway, to the man who changed 90s music for the better, rest in peace!

damnitscloudy's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:46 PM
A good ska song puts me in a good mood everytime. I've worn out my Mighty Mighty Bosstones CD 3 times.

damnitscloudy's photo
Tue 04/05/11 02:26 PM
With the teabaggers in control, I will be dead before I'm able to apply for Medicare and Social Security. Thanks guys! Just give me back all the money I've paid into it!

damnitscloudy's photo
Fri 04/01/11 10:07 PM
Its hard to wrap my brain around the stupid of everyone invovled in the article.

1. The stupid Pastor. He knew something bad would happen but did it anyway.
2. The Afgan mob. Are they really that easy to anger and then go kill people? Instead of shooting terrorists with bullets, the army should shoot them with lithium.

So much for a religon of peace.

damnitscloudy's photo
Thu 03/31/11 12:29 AM
One Piece is awesome! Just saying.

damnitscloudy's photo
Wed 03/30/11 11:59 PM
There is so much I want to comment on in here about the silliness of it all, but I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll go back to reading One Piece.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25