Community > Posts By > Ringo212

Ringo212's photo
Fri 03/18/16 02:45 AM
I don't have the link but on u tube. Their is a documentary called " On The Road To World War III " let me know what you think?

Ringo212's photo
Sun 02/14/16 10:59 PM

This I can't explain as well. It was Sunday morning early morning between 1 and 4 Am. I was home alone and was sitting in my living room playing my guitar which is electric and is plugged into an amp. I was just fooling around with different sounds and put a lot of reverb, delay, tape echo along with a sweep echo and adjusted the speed until I was playing this eerie sound.
I went and got a tape recorder and placed it on the coffee table about 5 ft away from me, turned the tape player on then sat down and began playing this tune when all of a sudden their was a bang on the wall coming from my bedroom which is the adjoining room to the living room. It was so loud it startled me so bad I nearly dropped my guitar from my lap. I I looked all through the house even got a flashlight and searched outside. Nothing.
The fascinating thing is I was recording, but what I heard ( A fist pound on my wall) was not what I heard on the tape, the sound on tape was not a boom of a fist hitting drywall but rather an electrical interference?

Ringo212's photo
Sun 02/14/16 10:39 PM
After graduating High school me and a friend were going to a tavern to play pool and listen to a live band. I was driving so he ask me if I would swing by his girlfriends house just for a few minutes.
I went down to the end of the street and turned around and parked on the street in front of her house. My friend got out and left the passenger door open ( No traffic) I cut the car off and had the radio playing when I looked at the house my friend and his girlfriend seemed to be arguing with each other, just then they both stopped arguing turned looking at me as my friend ask me " Who are you talking to?" I said " Nobody" he ask me again who was sitting in the backseat of my car again I replied nobody then his girlfriend said " we are not kidding who are you talking to sitting in your car" just as she said this the passenger door slammed shut ( I was parked on a slight hill with the car facing down the hill ( No wind, door moved upwards to close) then I heard what sounded like dozens of small children across the street in the woods calling my name simultaneously. I got cold chills as my friend came back to the car and once he sat down he again ask me Who it was I was talking to .He said their was somebody sitting in the backseat of my car and me and that person were talking and passing a blunt between us.

We both decided not to go drinking that night I went straight home and to this day that unnerves me when I think about it.