Community > Posts By > singlemess

singlemess's photo
Tue 01/19/16 11:39 AM
Im not against any other race, I've dated many but I find Ethiopians to be very seductive in my mind and I love their food. However I don't really want to move to Africa, its just to damn hot and far.

singlemess's photo
Tue 01/19/16 11:33 AM
So anyone who is self conceded and thinks what they find interesting others would have to find interesting to.

Now that's something to Ponder....

Guy who designs websites may thinks he is interesting or someone who studies spiders. Maybe a redneck out in Oklahoma who works on D2 modifieds and drinks apple cider koolaid is interesting...

HMMMMM.....I find this interesting so then you should to... :)

singlemess's photo
Tue 01/19/16 11:07 AM
I was until I realized I had nothing in common with anyone so I had to change my ways.

singlemess's photo
Tue 01/19/16 11:03 AM
Edited by singlemess on Tue 01/19/16 11:04 AM
I looked at your profile and I agree... Your young and the pic is taken from a webcam so looks like your possibly a homebody and a lot women want to have fun. Take a whole shot of you, get someone to take action shot of something, working on car, playing sport. Also I agree take the car pics down, All that's going to attract is women who is interested in your car not you and after some gold digging and your broken heart you will be left in worse position.
Your 23 and in security..... and its a part time job so nothing wrong with security but women looking for more.. so maybe say something you got a badge and looking for a women to resist arrest... I don't know maybe that's wrong to say...lol

get more specific with your interest...70s, 80s music? try I love to jam out to Eric Clapton or sing along with the who.... something like that...

But just my opinion...

singlemess's photo
Tue 01/19/16 10:42 AM
So I been told Im a therapist dream.........So let the ratings begin