Community > Posts By > Khayflux

Khayflux's photo
Sat 02/25/17 03:15 PM
Lovely replies in here; most, quite funny but amazing for the fact that they all contained some elements of truth...

Khayflux's photo
Tue 02/21/17 11:13 AM

What i liked about Moana was it wasn't a love story and has a good message about fulfilling your destiny.
What made me laugh the most was that my little nephew told his mom (my sister) mommy the little chicken reminds me of you.

Hahahahahahaha...this is the funniest thing I've heard recently

Khayflux's photo
Tue 02/21/17 03:17 AM
What I'm gonna say is that you should go into a relationship with someone you're proud enough to call your best friend. If you can't imagine that person as your friend, talk of tell peeps he's your bestie, don't even go down the relationship lane. Relationship needs nurturing and the only water to make it grow is, love for each other; especially in situations where you think you'd have been so upset with someone else. If you can find someone who loves you for you and not someone who wanna change you to someone else, someone who shares your dreams, aspirations and more importantly someone who seeks to always ensure you're the best and you get the best; then you're on the right track. The feeling must be mutual. When you meet someone that brings out the best in you, then that's the one you seek. All the best.

Khayflux's photo
Mon 02/20/17 09:37 PM
Some funny replies in here but great though...learnt more than one thing and thanks for the confidence boost Charles1962150 and everyone who's commented. Y'all are totally AWESOME...

Khayflux's photo
Mon 02/20/17 06:55 PM
Hahahaha...that's so dope

Khayflux's photo
Mon 02/20/17 05:40 PM
Imma like am I that scary or are they shy to talk to me?

Khayflux's photo
Mon 02/20/17 03:30 AM
Edited by Khayflux on Mon 02/20/17 03:37 AM
It was Awesome!!! What made me laugh in the movie were the scenes the chicken appeared.

Khayflux's photo
Mon 02/20/17 12:30 AM
#Pur3: you can't tell her to treat others the way she's been treated. It's like you're telling her to change her personality or who she really is. If she gets dissed by peeps and snobbed,and she follows that approach of yours, it means she'd have to be a snob or insulting especially if she was a sweet person before. She doesn't have to change or displease herself for nobody; not especially in a social platform. #Roxbox73: you could be right that this site may have been infected with scammers from Nigeria but not all are from Nigeria. I've seen from other countries but I ain't gonna mention names so as not to put a dent into a country proly ruining the chances someone has in getting to meet a great person from that country. You making such statement is sorta of a general thingy and you're casting a negative image about Nigerians for the fact that there are some great peeps in the country too. You can't say your own country is scammer-free or there ain't no bad peeps everywhere. Just as there are bad peeps everywhere, there are some good ones; just that the actions of the bad ones are clouding the facts good ones exists.

#Aimee: you've got lots to live and be happy for; if many run away from you, that doesn't mean someone won't come and it doesn't mean it's your fault. Some people have their reasons for staying away either genuine or not and it's left for you not to worry much as long as you didn't do anything bad to them. You don't owe anyone anything and neither should you sacrifice any thing for anyone when they ain't even sacrificing any. I'm sure someone great and special would come your way. Don't think too much about it, just be the best of who you are and someone great someday would love and appreciate you for who you are. Have a great day.