Community > Posts By > sexysweeti

sexysweeti's photo
Thu 01/15/09 01:28 PM
Edited by sexysweeti on Thu 01/15/09 01:43 PM
Forget it, someone already said it well enough....these people need to deal with their own issues.

sexysweeti's photo
Thu 01/15/09 07:13 AM
Edited by sexysweeti on Thu 01/15/09 07:14 AM
I called my Senators today and told them that the violance of Isreal on civilians is very disturbing to me. I didn't speak directly to the Senator but an assistant. I said I hope you are getting lots of phone calls, he said, "I am." Maybe our weak Government can have a little influence on Israel.

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:20 PM
Israel has over 150 UN resolutions on it for trying to steal more land from the Palestinians and humanitarian vioaltions. Iraq only had 67 and was sactioned, then war. If American Jewish lobbyist didn't have so much influence and only cared about their own, we wouldn't have gone into Iraq because Bush's Jewish cabinet and Cheney orchestrated, lied and cheated to start that war. And Israel wouldn't get the support from America for bombs, other weapons of war and a strong military to wage a barbaric cruel war on a defenseless country's civilians.

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:57 PM
Wow! Got to love a man with a good spirit.

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:08 AM
QUOTE:

This mentality is what brought America down. Kittens from hell.

Oh the kitten army from hell? Yeah i used to lead that at one point, but i got over thrown by my 17 year old cat who is more evil than me.

Her post was so wrong it was deleted. I don't think she deleted herself.

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 01/12/09 08:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAevEIg0dWg&feature=related

Fanta this is true, AP reported it. My point is slowhand likes to use Youtube videos, you can find whatever suits you there without any evidence that it is true.

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 01/12/09 08:29 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nupdcGwIG-g

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:20 AM
If Israel is America's closet ally, they fk'd us.
do you guys get it? We went to war to protect Israel, now we are bankrupt and have no world standing.

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:09 AM
And Palestine don't have American political influence, money and power to build with. Why has Israel broke over 150 UN resolutions trying to take more land from Palestine? Iraq only broke 69 resolutions and they were sanctioned. But the rich Jewish lobbyist make sure to take care of their own.

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:05 AM
then Hamas...shouldn't pick a fight it can't win...when Israel pulled out of Gaza in 05'...and handed over it over to the Palestinians...what did they do...nothing...no government...no infrastcture rebuilding...no constitution...nothing...anyone who thinks this is about land...is kidding themselves...it's about the destruction of Israel...and the Jews say...NO MORE !!...I've hears all the arguments about borders and land...well...it's been Israel for 60 years...and...it will be Israel forever...check their history out after WWII...see how many countries opened their arms to the Jews...and...why where they settled in the Middle East...they returned to the land...of 2000 years ago...because thats all the knew...

Israel broke the seize fire when it bombed tunnels in Palestine. They were the first aggressors.

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:01 AM
This mentality is what brought America down. Kittens from hell.

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:55 AM
Neither may be in the right but this is not how problems are solved or solutions found by an act of aggression and barbaric cruelty from a country with bombs and weapons of war America has helped them attain and a country with nothing to defend itself. America is fk'd anyway. China gives Iran weapons and materials for bombs, and Iran will probably send the first one flying to Israel.

sexysweeti's photo
Mon 01/12/09 03:50 AM
It was the aggressive paranoid state of Israel that broke the seize fire to begin with...

Published: November 14, 2008

The confrontations, following five months of relative calm, began to spike earlier this month when the Israeli military destroyed a tunnel being dug toward Israel. The army feared that the tunnel would be used to seize an Israeli soldier as a bargaining chip, like Corporal Gilad Shalit, held by Hamas for more than two years.

The Israelis said it was a one-off operation, not a violation of the ceasefire agreed to in June, and asked Egypt to pass that message to Hamas in advance. But six Hamas militants were killed during the tunnel's destruction, leading Hamas to retaliate with rockets, which led to more closures and operations and then more rockets

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/11/14/africa/15gaza.php

sexysweeti's photo
Sun 01/11/09 08:03 PM

In so much as the use of WP around civilians is deplorable. Note that:

"The use of white phosphorus or fuel air explosives are not prohibited or restricted by Protocol II of the Certain Conventional Weapons Convention (CCWC), the Convention on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Certain Conventional Weapons which may be Deemed to be Excessively Injurious or to have Indiscriminate Effects. "

What about nalpalm was it deemed to be excessively injurious or to have indiscriminate effects? It has been used quite often.

www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/napalm.htm

sexysweeti's photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:56 PM
STOP ISRAEL!

sexysweeti's photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:12 PM
Our soldiers died to protect Israel....from what?
And Israel acts as terrorists all because of the Jewish Americans, the jewish Federal lobbist to big corporations and the AIPAC.

AIPAC claims to have 100,000 members and on its website prominently displays a New York Times description of the group: "The most important organization affecting America's relationship with Israel."
Normally operating behind the scenes in political and lobbyist orbits, in recent years AIPAC has been forced into the spotlight over a controversy involving two of its (now former) employees.

In May 2005, the FBI arrested Lawrence Franklin, a Pentagon analyst, for disclosing government secrets. According to an FBI affidavit, Franklin shared information about possible attacks on U.S. forces in Iraq with AIPAC staffers Steven Rosen and Keith Weissman during an FBI-monitored lunch in June 2003. Franklin was allegedly upset that his hardline stance on Iran was being overlooked, and he hoped AIPAC would be able to attract attention to his views. According to the New York Times, supporters of an "influential circle in the Pentagon" (whose members have long-standing ties to AIPAC and were leading advocates for war in Iraq) blame the FBI's investigation on "the continuing struggle inside the administration over intelligence" (New York Times, May 5, 2005).

http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/1432.html

sexysweeti's photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:55 PM

During the period between 1967 and 2000, Iraq was the subject of 69 Security Council resolutions. By comparison, Israel, our closest "ally" in the Middle East, has been the subject of 138 resolutions. Not surprisingly, most of those resolutions call upon Israel to comply with basic principles of international law embodied by the UN Charter. Many of them condemn actions taken by Israel and call upon Israel on more than one occasion to comply with previous resolutions that Israel ignored and continues to ignore to this day.

On March 22, 1979, the Security Council adopted Resolution No. 446. Israel’s violation of Resolution 446 (sections quoted below) represents the most flagrant violation of Israel, not only of the UN but also the stated policy of our government under successive administrations:

(The Council) Determines that the policy and practices of Israel in establishing settlements in the Palestinian and Arab territories occupied since 1967 have no legal validity and constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive and lasting peace in the Middle East; Calls once more upon Israel, as the occupying power, to abide scrupulously by the 1949 Fourth Geneva Convention, to rescind it’s previous measures and to desist from taking any action which would result in changing the legal status and geographical nature and materially affecting the demographic composition of the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem, and in particular, not to transfer parts of its own civilian population into the occupied Arab territories.

http://www.mediamonitors.net/michaelsladah&suleimaniajlouni1.html

sexysweeti's photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:43 PM
Why do that? Why hate people for having an opinion different from yours? We are allowed to have different opinions in the United States.

She gave her opinion that his opinion is stupid and I agree. This is not even a war. This is an act of one country with bombs and a strong military killing innocent people and burning babies and other civilians. The other country has a few small missles and rocks to defend itself. It is a hostile takeover. It is terrorism. It needs to be stopped. If he was a Palestenian, he would then know what suffering is.
Especially if he had no means of defending himself and was being bombed, burned and his children killed and mothers killed because the great USA supplied Israel with big bombs and military equipment and the funds to grow and build a strong army and have given Palestine nothing to defend itself, all because of the Jewish influence in Washington. Yes, people are angry. I am very angry.

sexysweeti's photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:10 PM
With all my lower than low expectations for Obama, I simply can not stay quiet, and let this to be done to him.

This is simply unfair.

Obama should do "something" to stop the terrorism?

How about doing "something" to stop the cheating, or lies, or aggression?

Those are things that can not be stopped. It is not like a war, that can be stopped. It is simply a method, which can't be stopped.

It is unfair to expect Obama to stop these (unless, of course, he himself promises to do just that.)

The biggest cheater and liar we have ever had is Bush and Cheney and they gave the cheating, lying American Jews more control, they orchestrated and fully supported the war on Iraq and bankrupted America. It has been known that American Jews were running the politics of Washington for a long time. They don't care about America all they care about is their own and they need to pack their bags and go live in Israel. Now American's reputation is ruined in the world, our economy is suffering the worst since the Great Depression. I do realize that Obama was left with a big mess. I refer to Israel as terrorist and I pray that the world will do something to stop them soon. It is obvious that Israel wants to destoy Palestine and chose this time to do it.

sexysweeti's photo
Sun 01/11/09 03:26 PM
There is no humor in babies being burned. I am not able to protest in Washington but I will be writing my Senators tomorrow. If Obama doesn't do something to stop this terrorism, he is not a fk'n man, just like Bush has to look himself in the mirrow everyday and can only see a bought puppet failure.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10