Community > Posts By > armydoc4u

armydoc4u's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:28 AM
YEAH YEAH YEAH, ok?

what about Tahiti? right now Im devastated here!:cry: sad

armydoc4u's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:24 AM
OK, so instead of posting MORE political regurgitation(?) I read this story today about a man who was so pleased with his service and the waitress providing it that as a tip he gave her a horse.

Now I realize that this really couldnt happen anywhere else but my birth place, but I was just wondering, well A. what was he thinking, B. do you think it was a cool kinda thing to do, and C. would you ever do anything like it yourself- I mean Ive never done something so radical before myself, and besides the occassional 20 tip i dont think i ever would, must have been some damn good food. any thoughts on this. what was your craziest gift/tip given?

armydoc4u's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:15 AM
you know the beauty of america is even the people we may not agree with have a right to voice whatever opinion they choose.

being able to defend that right at the same time you disagree with it is what truly separates the US from other nations. just a thought (doesnt mean i personally dont think he's got some wheels rusted).

armydoc4u's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:07 AM
Edited by armydoc4u on Thu 02/28/08 07:43 AM
so everyone criticizes, and even more complain... but what would the forefathers do, I only refer to them because it seems as tho the are still the some of the smartest guys to ever put forth thouht onto paper and actually make a diference.

what is the solution, do we go to the extremes such as the way of the chinese, or let promiscuity and partial birth abortions rule the day side by side with EXTREME religios chastity belts.

be part of the solution not the problem.

personally I dont see a problem with encouraging abstanance(even tho it falls increasingly on deaf ears) while at the same time educating on the causes and effects of unprotected sex.

In the end it comes down to raising responsible young people, and for the most part, as a whole we are still doing ok with that, just cant allow ourselves to become complacent.

armydoc4u's photo
Thu 02/28/08 06:56 AM
Edited by armydoc4u on Thu 02/28/08 07:09 AM

November 28, 2007 12:00am

AUSTRALIA is the third-most desirable country in which to live according to an annual United Nations report that looks at wealth, life expectancy and educational levels.

Australia came in behind top ranking Iceland, and Norway in second spot.

The top three nations have not changed since last year's report, when Australia was again in third, but Norway was on top and Iceland second.

AIDS-afflicted sub-Saharan African states occupied the lowest rankings of the UN Human Development Index, which assesses 177 countries and territories on the three key indicators.

As expected, rich free-market countries dominate the top places.

Behind Iceland, Norway and Australia come Canada and Ireland. But the United States has slipped to 12th place, from eighth last year.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22833504-5013605,00.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kermafury.......

So Australia is the third ranked country in which to live. Your survey doesn't mean squat. I found one in which your country wasn't even listed.

Ireland was listed as the most desirable country in which to live, followed by Switzerland, Norway and Luxembourg.

I found another survey, which listed different countries other than the above in various rankings. Considering your report and mine, this tells me that if I kept searching I could probably find one that would show the USA in the top three. In other words, these surveys don't mean a darn thing.

Here's the 2007 / 2008 United Nations Human Development Report taken from United Nations page: http://hdr.undp.org/en/statistics/

2007/2008 Human Development Index rankings
High Human Development

1. Iceland
2. Norway
3. Australia
4. Canada
5. Ireland
6. Sweden
7. Switzerland
8. Japan
9. Netherlands
10. France
11. Finland
12. United States
13. Spain
14. Denmark
15. Austria
16. United Kingdom
17. Belgium
18. Luxembourg
19. New Zealand
20. Italy
21. Hong Kong, China (SAR)
22. Germany
23. Israel
24. Greece
25. Singapore
26. Korea, Rep. of
27. Slovenia
28. Cyprus
29. Portugal
30. Brunei Darussalam
31. Barbados
32. Czech Republic
33. Kuwait
34. Malta
35. Qatar
36. Hungary
37. Poland
38. Argentina
39. United Arab Emirates
40. Chile
41. Bahrain
42. Slovakia
43. Lithuania
44. Estonia
45. Latvia
46. Uruguay
47. Croatia
48. Costa Rica
49. Bahamas
50. Seychelles
51. Cuba
52. Mexico
53. Bulgaria
54. Saint Kitts and Nevis
55. Tonga
56. Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
57. Antigua and Barbuda
58. Oman
59. Trinidad and Tobago
60. Romania
61. Saudi Arabia
62. Panama
63. Malaysia
64. Belarus
65. Mauritius
66. Bosnia and Herzegovina
67. Russian Federation
68. Albania
69. Macedonia, TFYR
70. Brazil

Medium Human Development

71. Dominica
72. Saint Lucia
73. Kazakhstan
74. Venezuela, Rep. Bov.
75. Colombia
76. Ukraine
77. Samoa
78. Thailand
79. Dominican Republic
80. Belize
81. China
82. Grenada
83. Armenia
84. Turkey
85. Suriname
86. Jordan
87. Peru
88. Lebanon
89. Ecuador
90. Philippines
91. Tunisia
92. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
93. Fiji
94. Iran, Islamic Rep. of
95. Paraguay
96. Georgia
97. Guyana
98. Azerbaijan
99. Sri Lanka
100. Maldives
101. Jamaica
102. Cape Verde
103. El Salvador
104. Algeria
105. Viet Nam
106. Occupied Palestinian Territories
107. Indonesia
108. Syrian Arab Republic
109. Turkmenistan
110. Nicaragua
111. Moldova
112. Egypt
113. Uzbekistan
114. Mongolia
115. Honduras
116. Kyrgyzstan
117. Bolivia
118. Guatemala
119. Gabon
120. Vanuatu
121. South Africa
122. Tajikistan
123. São Tomé and Principe
124. Botswana
125. Namibia
126. Morocco
127. Equatorial Guinea
128. India
129. Solomon Islands
130. Lao, People's Dem. Rep.
131. Cambodia
132. Myanmar
133. Bhutan
134. Comoros
135. Ghana
136. Pakistan
137. Mauritania
138. Lesotho
139. Congo
140. Bangladesh
141. Swaziland
142. Nepal
143. Madagascar
144. Cameroon
145. Papua New Guinea
146. Haiti
147. Sudan
148. Kenya
149. Djibouti
150. Timor-Leste
151. Zimbabwe
152. Togo
153. Yemen
154. Uganda
155. Gambia

Low Human Development

156. Senegal
157. Eritrea
158. Nigeria
159. Tanzania, U. Rep. of
160. Guinea
161. Rwanda
162. Angola
163. Benin
164. Malawi
165. Zambia
166. Côte d'Ivoire
167. Burundi
168. Congo, Dem. Rep.
169. Ethiopia
170. Chad
171. Central African Republic
172. Mozambique
173. Mali
174. Niger
175. Guinea-Bissau
176. Burkina Faso
177. Sierra Leone

FACT: Inequalities in ability to cope with climate change are emerging as an increasingly powerful driver of wider inequalities between and within countries.

theres no way kuwait is 33 beating out the bahamas at 49, have you ever been to that disgusting filth ridden place, just terrible.... and where the heck is Tahiti, thats my number one place, not norway ireland or whatever else you said. or is tahiti not a country, damn I shoud have paid attention in school!

armydoc4u's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:39 PM
Im paying them money this year,,,yeaaaaaaaaaaa!!! not much but 124 is still 124. thats like groceries for a month almost.

oh well, guess i need to do my fair share.

armydoc4u's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:08 PM

this copy paste piece is from 2005, the sky hasnt fallen, your still alive.

Yea but some of the dissention is there as foretold here. I would rather not take a chance and just let Iraq deal with their own civil war just like we dealt with ours and be done with it. Of course we know that there will always be a military presence there as is the habit of us whereever we go, but stop the invasion and let them put it back together how they will. We do owe them a large apology though so maybe help them build some or something but no invasion.

apology? right... i forgot you havent been there. you dont get to see te real iraqi's in the street of little real towns out of the veiws of the camera, you havent been hugged ad kissed and al the rest, people offering you everything they have as a way of saying thanks, its funny when you have blinders on you cant see the truth.

armydoc4u's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:42 PM

Impeach Bush? Is that what this is about? That will never happen. noway

disappointed emoticon here, sadly we know now that they will not impeach. We asked for it when we voted in the dems but to no avail. They did not want to unseat him and have the same crap from cheney anyway or possibly worse from cheney.

OMG.......rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off.
are you sad they didnt impeach him, when the dems were voted back in? btw thanks for keeping the seats warm for us up there, because you know, we're coming back.... congress, and specifically this dem congress has never had approval ratings so low in the history of congress.blushing great job your guys are doing up there,,,you must be so proud.

thats the problem with only a two party system, you get "Dumb and Dumber", not much of a choice.

and you would choose who?

armydoc4u's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:22 PM

your postings are of isolated issues that you morph into "its happening everwhere". they are full of peoples opinions that you scew into making believe they are fact.

if you have issues with someone pointing that out then maybe you should talk to, not read, real soldiers who have done the things that you say are illegal and immoral. the issues I have are not mental issues unless getting aggrevated at liars is a mental one.

how about you post something with which you are the subject matter expert on, because lady I know more about this particular topic than you do,,, thats not boasting, it is FACT.

personal insults? what because i disagree with the crazy propaganda that spews forth from you copy and paste finger tips. where is the everyone is invited to the democrat party inclussiveness that I hear so much about, all veiws excepted...NOT

I have no problem with your opinion, I understand not being able to communicate without wanting to call people stupid, I have to fit the urge myself.

I have already said, you have my permission to say whatever you want to me with no judgement because of your service to this great country of ours, it is appreciated.

I can give you post after post of soldiers who agree with my opinion of all of this if you would like. You would believe them better than me?

I never said anything that the soldiers do it illegal or immoral, others may have but I have not. I believe soldiers are pawns in this illegal war, they do what they are told to do to the best of their ability, no shame in that at all. I only have issues with the iniators of this illegal war. They are wrong.

thanks for your permission to speak ma'am. you did say if it ever went to court we could all be tried as war criminals tho.

I can be very communicative, and even cordual at times. But I can not be coerced into being a passive passer by when I see a percieved wrong.

drinker one for you, one for me.

armydoc4u's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:12 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
to funny man. scarely thought about how close you could be to the truth on social security.ohwell

armydoc4u's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:07 PM
no marine unit has ever deployed for 14 in iraq. if your buddy was there for 14 then he must have volunteered. they dont do 12 either.

where are you on a boat or something, its different on the ground, i wouldnt want to trade you tho, i guess a little queezy on the water,,,haaha

armydoc4u's photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:56 PM
Edited by armydoc4u on Wed 02/27/08 07:57 PM

Impeach Bush? Is that what this is about? That will never happen. noway

disappointed emoticon here, sadly we know now that they will not impeach. We asked for it when we voted in the dems but to no avail. They did not want to unseat him and have the same crap from cheney anyway or possibly worse from cheney.

OMG.......rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off.
are you sad they didnt impeach him, when the dems were voted back in? btw thanks for keeping the seats warm for us up there, because you know, we're coming back.... congress, and specifically this dem congress has never had approval ratings so low in the history of congress.blushing great job your guys are doing up there,,,you must be so proud.

armydoc4u's photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:52 PM
this copy paste piece is from 2005, the sky hasnt fallen, your still alive.

armydoc4u's photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:35 PM

The dog hunts doc and just an FYI Kellogbrownandroot are also part of halliburton. Just so ya know after Cheney is out of office let talk about what type of job he gets at halliburton and what the pay will be. He has taken great care of his old cronies over there and many of the jobs preformed by Halliburton used to be done by our army but now Hallibruton will do the same thing for ten times the cost. Iam suprised more GI's dont complain about the Halliburton truck drivers getting paid about 6 times more than the GI's who defend them. With that I m off have a great night

yeah okay, thanks I knew that, i just let it slip out of my head for a second..... do you realize what they do there? or do you not know? they are the only ones who can do what they do, so made sense they got the contract. kbr is huge.... 6x the amount isnt right either but thats ok.

armydoc4u's photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:29 PM

Very interesting piece you wrote, but none of surprises me or shocks me. This country talks a lot about supporting the troops, but doesn't do nearly enough. They want an all volunteer military, sometimes calling it a "professional military". Unfortunately, joining the military is not like becoming a police officer of firefighter, both difficult jobs and dangerous as well, but they don't compare to being a soldier in many ways. I believe it's every Americans duty to prove they are willing to take a bullet for what most of us claim to believe in. And how about the conservatives getting in line first. After all, they are the ones who have gotten us into this mess in Iraq. It's a GOOD thing that every person in this country is NOT a conservative. If that were the case, we would be at war with half the world, but wouldn't have the troops to fight!

I still keep thinking back to what Hussein told Dan Rather, In so many words, Hussein wanted to avoid the war for his people and offered for him and George Bush to each have a gun ,and the two of them settle it between the two of them. MY< MY ,I thought that , that was a splendid idea , I believe that is the way it should have been settled, but of course , it appears that, George would rather do like the Khazars , start the trouble, then stand back, and let you and him fight.

SMO, please this to heart..... your pretty much a crazy person arent you?drinker

armydoc4u's photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:14 PM
Edited by armydoc4u on Wed 02/27/08 07:15 PM

what his son did does not make his statement incorrect. spin away doc, but facts are facts. and by the way his sons crime was petty compared to Cheneys links to Halliburton

his son was arrested and tried so we know the facts and the evidence of his illegal activities...what facts do you have that Cheney and/or Halliberton committed any crimes?
the Links to Halliburton are all well documented. Are they Illegal? possibly not but unethical for sure. We will only have a trial of the Bush crimesyndicate if it is a war crimes trial. being that the judiciary is as corrupt as Cheney and halliburton I dont expect a trial or conviction.but thats life

lets see, cheney did what after excepting the vise presidency? didnt resign his seat at hal and sever all ties with them including his stocks? so what then was his financial motivation, could it had been that they are in fact one of only two companies that could do the job, the other being brown and root, which is there already..... thats like saying to kellog built me a boeing 747.... that dog wont hunt...

i think that the 10 billion in oil fo rfood fraud is very relevent to the topic of annan's own credibility.

armydoc4u's photo
Wed 02/27/08 06:16 PM
Edited by armydoc4u on Wed 02/27/08 06:16 PM
Annan didnt have a vested interest in seeing saddm stay i power did he? his son leading the oil for food program and was subsequently arrested and tried for embezzeling millions from the program aimed at helping the iraqi man and woman.

annan was and is a joke right, if thats what your basing your claims on.

armydoc4u's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:51 PM
some people want to tidy everyting up and say that one thing had to do with another when in fact they were miles apart.

saddam had the unfortunate problem of being a mass murdering tyrrant who thumbed his nose up to more than 17 different resolutions from the UN that you love so much dragooon, if we didnt hold him accountable to one of those why would you be so damn mad at the US for not signing a damned treaty. cant have it both ways sweetheart. Oh billy boy threw some rocks at them a couple of times but nothing serious, for shooting down our planes in the no fly, dont remember the year 94 or 5 maybe...
say didnt the clinton administration have bin laden in captivity once on a runway somewhere and decided to let him go... i knew it, bill cliton conspired to bring down the towers and kill all those people in an attempt to get his wife elected president and vicariously himself as well. (see how silly making stupid accusations looks)

binladen, screw binladen he's either dead now or wacking something while sitting in a pile of something else, his ties are dead, his little group of wanna bes are either dead or hiding or caught, there havent been anymore attacks on the US since then because of the actions taken bythis government and administration(like it or not it is a true fact) plots have been uncovered and squashed, you get to live in your peaceful little living rooms and watch some other country get torn apart instead of your own and still you b1tch, i dont get it, your safer now then before, and your still b1tching about it.

armydoc4u's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:40 PM
yikes, centipedes from hell!noway

oh boy, sounds entertaining laugh

armydoc4u's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:32 PM

I lived in Hawaii for 5 1/2yrs so my personal relation to the Army is from Navy men who went over there. So many of my friends went over there. I have seen from inside of every single branch off the military. Kids dad ship had alot to do with the war also and other asspect of it that are not ground related.

of course, every cog has there purposes. tomahawks and the like, med ships etc.

I am thinking of going to work at trippler army hospital when this tours done, but i really dont know to much about hawii, except eveything there is expensive. we'll see, the daughter wants me to so, theres my motivation.