Community > Posts By > james62887

james62887's photo
Thu 01/28/16 11:44 PM

dating an older woman is much better in terms of understanding..a woman older than u can really understand ur feelings ..ur needs and knows very well how to satisfy u in bed..

True

james62887's photo
Thu 01/28/16 11:38 PM
Hey I'm new to this would like to get to know people

james62887's photo
Thu 01/28/16 03:02 PM

Looking for friendship,'someone who is nice to talk to :smile:

Hello

james62887's photo
Wed 01/27/16 11:44 PM

I find it rather simple and easy to understand women than MOST men. I don't know why. I have seen many couples break up because of inability to understand her. I find it saddening for this deficiency on most men.
Everybody, I am not a shrink

What's it like up there on the moral high ground.

What's moral got to do with it?? Its all about the facts!!

I agree is it really that hard to understand a woman? No I don't think so... Is it hard to deal with it? Sometimes , that person just has to be the one to deal wit it

james62887's photo
Wed 01/27/16 11:40 PM

I hear complaints from men and women alike ,which tells me that neither genders are doing a great job of understanding each other. Besides., who has the time to understand anyone when we are so busy trying to transform our partners into carbon copies of ourselves ?

Not all of us are busy doing that, m'lady

I just want a carbonate trophy but boba fet has failed me again

james62887's photo
Wed 01/27/16 11:39 PM
It's not even about women in general its life style. And what your are use too everybody is different in the way they were raise. Therefore have different ways to handle things. It's about knowing that and accepting the other person for who they are