Community > Posts By > invisible

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 08:10 AM
Thank you for the link, it is rather interesting and I will take my time to read through all of it.

This question arose for me yesterday in the other thread, and I'm quite curious what others think about 'groundless' thoughts.

In my opinion they can not exist, because, as you said, every thought has to come from somewhere, and it should be our duty to explore the origin in order to understand.

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 03:20 AM
What are they, and who has them?

Who determines which thoughts are ‘groundless’, and on what basis?

Maybe this question is ‘groundless’ to someone who doesn’t understand where it comes from?

Are perhaps all my thoughts ‘groundless’ to someone because they are based on my own experiences, which someone in another Country can not have because their lifestyle is so different from mine?

Or are they ‘groundless’ to someone else because we just don’t have the same level of education?

Does not understanding where someone else is coming from give me the right to dismiss their opinions and thoughts as ‘groundless’?

I do admit that sometimes things that are discussed here baffle me. Perhaps I don’t see the reason for the discussion at all, or I have it seen discussed ad nauseum already and don’t believe that I will find new arguments in 20 pages of the same topic?

But do I have a right to dismiss anything as ‘groundless’ only because it does not conform with my own thoughts, or because for some reason or other I just don’t understand what the other one is trying to say?

So, what,in you opinion, are ‘groundless’ thoughts?

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 12:59 PM
Way I see it, creative is trying to keep those out of the forum that are interested, but, like me, don't have the means of proper language to express themselves.
There are so many threads I'm reading, and would like to respond to, but I don't have the words, and creative would lock me out of the few I do have thoughts and words for.

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:59 AM

i'm a stray .........bigsmile

but you look too well fed.rofl

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:53 AM

But I'm here =D

you don't look very appetizing though.:laughing:

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:42 AM

scared she's back!!!scared
pitchfork Yes and Im going to EAT YOU TOO!!!pitchfork

Whereeeeeeeeeez the moof???? He needs to be eaten as well!!!pitchfork

He has foreseen that and conveniently disappeared.tongue2

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:45 AM

Dear diary.....a friend of mine at work got fired the other day. The one that went on compo......they made up bogus lies about her to get her fired.

I wonder if Im next???ohwell

While the others get away with murder?

Like in other places we know?shocked surprised
Yep......its like I have a target painted on my head!!!noway

Where is the eraser when you need it?frustrated

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:43 AM

GYPSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! love love

Oh, dam..................rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:42 AM

Dear diary.....a friend of mine at work got fired the other day. The one that went on compo......they made up bogus lies about her to get her fired.

I wonder if Im next???ohwell

While the others get away with murder?

Like in other places we know?shocked surprised

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:35 AM
No, tis awry alright.scared

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:17 AM

I think its clear most people do not understand philosophy.

Philosophy, in my understanding, has not to be based on something someone said before me and therefore can be proven with links, other peoples words and such.

If I do have my own philosophy, do how do I provide links for something that only may exist in my head?
I would say links are not required; however illustrating the soundness of ones premises before concluding that a particular thing is true would be a good start. I rarely see that here.

I am also a bit confused by the OP. I would only ask that he specify the exact wording of the change.

ie. What would creatives forum rules look like?

How do I illustrate the soundness of something that as of yet only exists in my head?
Something that does exist, but I don't know the words for it yet.
The words might come as the 'plot' unravels, but unless I'm able to talk about it without restriction of this or the other rule will never come to light?

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:02 AM

Do you match the cheetos?

No, she gets anything to match her.rofl

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:32 AM

I think its clear most people do not understand philosophy.

Philosophy, in my understanding, has not to be based on something someone said before me and therefore can be proven with links, other peoples words and such.

If I do have my own philosophy, do how do I provide links for something that only may exist in my head?

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:26 AM
How do I prove, or undermine, an idea that is my own?

How do I prove my believes that are solely my own?

The moment you tell me how to, I will.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:21 AM

Hes a fool for not obtaining the lience before spending $200,000!!!! Every state, city, township have different ordinances relating to obtaining one....

He!! look at the future business he has lost due to his foolishness over his foolish action if he is granted the licence!!!!

But............

if he can't get the license before spending all of that money?

And then it gets denied despite spending it?

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:17 AM

I chose that title cz thats how it feels. Like i said we looked at heaps of houses, at first (afta tha initial 6months) he said he wantd 2 save more money. Bou 9 months later we bought land an picked a house 2 build went thru all our selections bought all our furniture an then he pulled tha pin rite b4 construction coz he decided he didnt want 2 live in that area. So we put our land bak on tha market an looked 4 something else. 4 tha record my kids werent suffering cz mummy was in love i was doing wot i was doing 4 them, do they deserve 2 grow up witout a father?? No they dont. I tried evrythng i could 2 keep us all a family.

Of course you did, like so many of us. But you have to know when enough is enough. It's all about mind games by now.

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:52 AM
I'm having a problem here.

As far as I understand the man is in distress.

His money, and therefore his livelihood is in jeopardy when he doesn't get this license, so what gives?

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:49 AM

Yeah he seems pathetic.... You should definitely get out of that... those kids need there own rooms
Never believe a man... they never keep promises

Excuse me!indifferent Blanket statements suck btw.

Only when it suits.:wink:

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:47 AM

Already wit ya lilith :wink: tha trials not ova yet bu tha judge already told him he wouldnt take her from me an giv her 2 him 2 giv 2 his mother so i hav temp custody till final order an hav tha evaluation next week i dont think hel win bu it stil hurts like hell in tha process sad an ur rite again invisible, im lookn ahead now, if anythn my kids keep me strong il bounce bak :smile:

As I knew you would.flowers

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:33 AM
Love and light to you.flowerforyou