Community > Posts By > invisible

no photo
Sun 08/23/09 01:20 PM
My spirituality doesn't define me, I define it for my own purpose.

That means, It's my own, nobody can possibly believe exactly the same things as I do.

If everyone would mind his/her own business in this respect as I do, there surely wouldn't be any religious wars.

no photo
Sun 08/23/09 12:10 PM

What scale are you using to measure it's weight? You mentioned a kitchen scale... What is the accuracy? To what place past the decimal point do we have to obtain in answer?
Its a food scale....the accuracy is dead on.

'Dead' being the word of the day here.rofl

no photo
Sun 08/23/09 12:06 PM

I'm not guessing, I don't want a date with a female a million miles away.tongue2
Lol but the year supply of dentifrice!!!laugh

You would make me pay for the shipping, I know you.grumble

I'm still not guessing.tongue2

no photo
Sun 08/23/09 12:03 PM
I'm not guessing, I don't want a date with a female a million miles away.tongue2

no photo
Sun 08/23/09 09:35 AM
Like Atheists and Agnostics, every religion has its own forum.

General Religion Chat is for all of us to discuss matters with other religions, beliefs, or non-beliefs.

There is no reason to stay away from here, for none of you.

flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/23/09 12:48 AM

Happy Birthday Lex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 11:40 AM

women seem 2 be always testing men even though they already know they have what they always wanted? is it insecurity, lack of confidence or somethin totally different?

Because we can.bigsmile tongue2

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:13 AM

i'll take what's behind door #3!!

drool

laugh

Yeah, you would, wouldn't you?tongue2

rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:12 AM
Edited by invisible on Sat 08/22/09 08:12 AM

http://divorcemagazine.wordpress.com/tag/paternity-fraud/

The Stats are avaliable here, but I shall post the calculation of over 35% in a few hours, I am not in denial I am single and through choice.

However, others may not see that I really do beleive in freedom of speech, and as such I am entitled to voice in this forum my opinion.

And as you are all aware a forum is where everything is for debate.

Of course you are entitled to voice your opinion, we all do that.

But we don't jump at people and insult them out of the blue like you did, and we don't run them down constantly either.

Perhaps you should have started with reading the forum rules.

We are not at you because of your opinion but for the way you treated the OP in the first place.

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:01 AM

back to o/p

theres alot of desperate low intelligent men who look at pics and try their luck

many dont read profiles

i`d suggest that you block emails from men and anyone seeking intamate encounters

I agree, and if you want to allow certain male members to contact you just put them on your friends list.

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:58 AM

I :heart: Women

They love you too.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:42 AM

We are talking about a lesbian who by definition cant have kids without donor sperm, she is actively seeking to have a child with male sperm.

Thus she is taking herself away from the job market and choosing (lifestyle choice) of having a child and living with a female partner.

Thus the phrase it takes two to tango is null and void, as no male is ever at the conception, its not logical to say I should get of a high horse I dont even have a dog never mind a horse.

So if she chooses of her own volition to have mail order sperm, she also accepts that as a direct result of her actions she is no longer entitled to benefits or housing.

Which part of this are you not getting

Jayses, are we a tad bitter?

Perhaps you should shut down your computer and have a good think before you post again.

It is her decision to have a child or not, she didn't ask you to provide for it, so there is no reason to insult.

With the attitude you are displaying here I doubt that you will find a partner, but perhaps you are only here to insult and put people down because you think you can?

Think again buddy.

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:33 AM
It takes 2 to tango.

A woman doesn't make a child alone, now, does she?

Sometimes it's not her fault when the men are to mean to invest in condoms to prevent pregnancy.

If you do it without it's as much your fault as it is hers.

So get off your high horse.

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:29 AM

These sites are people hiding behind a computer and playing games.

Welcome Kooki, most people here are real.

Come and play in the forums and meet them, there is a very nice crowd here in the 50 and over forum (exclude me here), and they are all eager to meet new people and make new friends.

And it all starts with friendship, doesn't it?

flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:21 AM
Do you really think it necessary to insult people for asking a question?

You think women fly to someone with no respect whatsoever?

You might want to change your attitude a little to get somewhere.

grumble

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 04:54 AM

waving

(am trying the silent approach)laugh

Never worked on me, but could cause a heart attacktongue2

waving

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 04:33 AM

CoyoteGirl......has anyone asked for your help?

Has either of the children, the mother, or the father?

A concerned relative?

I can tell you, if someone turned up at my house with warm clothes and shoes, for my kids out of the blue, unasked, and unknown to me...I would be gobsmacked and a little defensive...

My kids and I never wear shoes, except when they are at school, and when they were littler, if someone turned up with well intentioned charity...I would have thanked them profusely, and directed them somewhere else.

Most won't appreciate your 'help', if unasked for...

Perhaps strike a friendship with the mother, and ask her if she has wintered in this area before...then ask her how you can help.

I agree, I would see it as a way of telling me that I'm not capable of looking after my own. Travelers here see it as sticking your nose in business that is not yours, and they react accordingly.

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:55 AM

they really need and art and craft forum in here.

I tried that a long time ago, not many takers.

'I would think the cooking and gardening thread would include that but don't know about the art or photography maybe general

We could try making a thread for us "crafty" types.

I have posted a new request in Feedback.
Perhaps if enough people support it one day we'll get one.

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:42 AM

Houses---been there done that---retired and live in a 5th wheel---rents 150 a month where i park etc---sounds like they have a good deal and maybe a plan??? I dont like giving money to fat "as-" bankers---did it for years

this thing is smaller than my bedroom.

For some people living in caravans and campers is a way of life.
That you don't like it doesn't make it bad.
Here in Ireland are many that live that way, and their children are generally more healthy than those who live in houses or flats because they spend a hell of a lot more time outside instead of watching TV or playing computer games.
As long as the children are healthy, fed and not abused you should leave well enough alone.

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:25 AM
Here is one piece of my work, I do a lot of crochet and knitting but I'm more into decorative things like table cloth or this bedspread.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25