Community > Posts By > invisible

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 03:23 AM
R.I.P Thomas

Love, light and angels to directandwrite, and of course to his family.

flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:18 AM

Stovies can be made 2 ways according to personal taste....with corned beef, which i have, or sausages.

I use potatoes, mashed, with a tin of corned beef, and a whole onion slow fried, then mash them all together and u have a tasty hearty meal!

Thank you.:smile:

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:15 AM

Everyone is invited for high tea at fife's house............The Scots make the finest short bread, crumpets,Arbroath smokie,bannocks,colcannon,Forfar bridies,haggis,stovied tatties and black bun.

Im cooking stovies tonight, yum!

What are stovies?

You took the question right out of my mouth.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 05:07 AM

I've just reported him to the complex manager, who called him into the office ( he was at home) and told him his attention was unwanted by me. He's apologised and has promised not to do it again ( or risk being thrown out of the apartment complex) if this happens he will find it hard to get a reccommendation for any other place he applies to live in. Sorted!

Good, now make sure he sticks to it. Good luck.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 04:57 AM

No 8 and 34 for me either, and only half of 15 too.

Working on the other stuff though.

I particularly like 3, have been working hard to achieve that and now I'm a happier person.flowerforyou

Yes!

Although 10 is still the standout for me...bigsmile

(just need a longer runway):laughing:

I'm working on that.rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 04:54 AM

Numbers 8 and 34 don't apply to me....and number 15 only half applies to me...

Some of the best advice I choose to live by is contained in all the others...

Work on the list.....and perhaps you too can share this wisdom with your kids...

flowerforyou :heart:

No 8 and 34 for me either, and only half of 15 too.

Working on the other stuff though.

I particularly like 3, have been working hard to achieve that and now I'm a happier person.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 04:20 AM
Edited by invisible on Tue 08/18/09 04:22 AM

Throw a public hissy fit, and embarrass him in front of as many people as you can muster. Make it publicly clear that you don't wanna see hair nor hide of him.

He surpassed himself yesterday by trying to hold my hand, an elbow in the midriff did nothing to deter him, that is until another resident told him to stop! He puts it down to trying to get my attention( there was a group of us chating in the car park)

The more people are around the better. Say really embarrassing things then, like you are sick and tired of being chased by someone you don't even wanna look at because of this, that and the other. Make things up if you have to, he is obviously doing the same.

Oh, and if he had tried to hold my hand I would have slapped him in the face, not in the midriff.pitchfork

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 04:10 AM

To say "you're NOT my type" to a guy who has been bugging me for nearly one year! Here are some of the answers I gave him when he has asked me out............

You're not my type
I am not in the dating market
I don't date outside of my religion (He's Muslin, I'm a Christian)
Bug off!
You're too short (I'm 5'6", he's 5'4")and I wear Stilettos when I go out.
I have told him (many times) in a nice way that I am not interested, yet he keeps asking, it is driving me nuts! About a year ago we worked together, then I changed jobs and did not see him for a good few months,now I have moved house and found out he lives about four doors away from me!..............He is always on my door step and now his friends think I am dating him ( he implied this to them)Any ideas guys?

Throw a public hissy fit, and embarrass him in front of as many people as you can muster. Make it publicly clear that you don't wanna see hair nor hide of him.

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 01:46 AM

Ok lets say you have a 15 year old niece that now has a bf.You can remember the first time you ever held her as a baby,you can remember changing her diapers and you have watched her grow up day by day.now that she has a bf,you see them holding hands,hugging...etc

how do you keep your cool around them with out wanting to jack slap the kid and tell him to back off and keeps his hands to himself?grumble

To love a child means that you have to let go, especially at that age.

Otherwise you are going to lose her completely because she will feel that she can't talk to you anymore.

To let go means to keep, trying to keep means to lose.

It's your choice really.

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 01:35 AM
I upgraded my Firefox yesterday, no problems whatsoever.
It's running even slightly faster than the older version.
Don't know about Yahoo and Firefox though. Yahoo used to freeze it for me all the time, or even made Firefox crash, so I got rid of Yahoo, no problems since.

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:00 AM
What the heck do you expect?

Instant gratification?

You haven't been here a month, you have 3 posts, and all you do is whining.

Get out in the forums, make yourself known, it works a lot better than sitting in a corner, sulking.slaphead

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:59 AM

You're so cute when you are a grumpy emoticon!!!!!!smitten :laughing:

And Sage....what are you doing???Advising this sweet young thing to listen to Invisible and I??????shocked surprised

I think he doesn't know what he is saying, I believe it's still early there and he is half asleep.winking

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:51 AM

What's that saying....'Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me..'

kind of fits most of the I'm a nice guy/gal/buffalo/elephant/giraffe threads...:wink: laugh

Yeah, it does, doesn't it?

And right behind comes the question 'why am I still single', followed by all men/women are evil and this, that and the other.rant

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:41 AM

Having a partner so you aren't the third wheel with your friends, and then clinging on like a wide eyed limpid will get you the results you are creating.

Learn you....be that kind and generous to YOU....and the rest will unfold as it is supposed to.

Until you dig your selfworth back out of the shallow grave it lies in, treatment like you have experienced in the past will continue...

Sad but true...be grateful you are so young, there are plenty here on this site that suffer the same affliction and are 20 and 30 years older.

I'm suffering nothing, not even fools.grumble

Hello!!!!!!!!!

Sure you can't suffer this fool? Just a teensy bit???bigsmile flowerforyou

I'm probably too much of a fool myself, so I have never seen you as one.winking

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:33 AM

Having a partner so you aren't the third wheel with your friends, and then clinging on like a wide eyed limpid will get you the results you are creating.

Learn you....be that kind and generous to YOU....and the rest will unfold as it is supposed to.

Until you dig your selfworth back out of the shallow grave it lies in, treatment like you have experienced in the past will continue...

Sad but true...be grateful you are so young, there are plenty here on this site that suffer the same affliction and are 20 and 30 years older.

I'm suffering nothing, not even fools.grumble

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 03:45 AM

I'm thinking women are driven nuts....

my poor little one has been ill for nearly a week now, and there's nothing I can do for her, but comfort her...

now that drives me nuts!!! ohwell

I hope she'll be better soon.frown

Gotta go, things to do and ground to cover.

Have a good night and sleep well.flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 03:39 AM
Compost will do me the fines, at least I would be good for something then.ohwell

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 03:30 AM
Visions of sneezing elephants here.slaphead

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 03:26 AM
Are you nuts???noway

rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 03:20 AM

Nuts?

Where?

huh