Community > Posts By > iRon

iRon's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:32 PM
Thank you for sharing. I will alert the media noway

iRon's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:23 PM

I would definitly not stick around to find out.

Well said!!!!

iRon's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:21 PM
I believe a person can change but not on this one......

Once a cheater always a cheater!!!!!!!

iRon's photo
Sat 08/16/08 05:23 PM
I use mental telepathy it works great.......

Right about now mirror, you want a cheeseburger to run nude through the mall and you really want to send me a check for $10,000.00. Email mail me so I am tell you where to send that check too.:wink:

iRon's photo
Sat 08/16/08 05:11 PM
I think your a fool.....WAIT that's me..Never mind...about you? Don't know.

Never give up....Never surrender.......Wait thats a movie...

I got nothing

NO WAIT .......

Never mind

iRon's photo
Sat 08/16/08 01:44 AM

Morality coming from a guy who wants a fbuddy!!!noway laugh laugh noway

If you knew me and stoped judging me you would like me, most people do. You know I have always respect you. You are smart, kind and a lady with intellect. Just because I want something you don't, does not make me a bad person.

So get off your hi horse be nice and open you mind you will be better person fpr it.

I hope to find a person I can care about and have the time for someday. Right now I need to get my child in college and my job takes up a lot time. I need money for my kids college and thats my priority. I am still a human and I miss the touch of a women. Sorry if you cant understand that but I not a bad person because of what I want.

Peace

iRon's photo
Sat 08/16/08 01:28 AM

Perhaps if a "MARRIED WOMEN" was not hanging on a "DATING SITE" things may go better for ya?????

Just a thought........

Welcome and I hope you find what you are looking for, whatever that may be.

In her defense it is a friend site not necessarily a dating site.

I understand that, you understand that but would her husband? ...They are already having issues, does she need more.....Is the consequences of her being here worth it. Well only she can answer that but there are many outer sites for married women to go that could help her more and not cause the issues being here COULD cause.

hahahahahaha. this is the only site im on. the internet is big place. i met him on the internet 4 years ago.

I decline my previous advice.

Why would you decline? That just means he is internet smart and can check where she as been if he wants...

Would she want her husband going to signal bars? There is no difference. There are people that can see this place as no different than a single bar.

I am not a bad guy here. I am the only one here that has the guts to point out that this may not be the best place for a "married woman" and there may be consequences in what is alread a relationship not going well.

Believe it or not, I am looking out for her. Playing devils advocate. Especially when there many other websites with other married women that can help with no consequences to her actions.

iRon's photo
Sat 08/16/08 01:14 AM

Perhaps if a "MARRIED WOMEN" was not hanging on a "DATING SITE" things may go better for ya?????

Just a thought........

In her defense it is a friend site not necessarily a dating site.

I understand that, you understand that but would her husband? ...They are already having issues, does she need more.....Is the consequences of her being here worth it. Well only she can answer that but there are many outer sites for married women to go that could help her more and not cause the issues being here COULD cause.

iRon's photo
Sat 08/16/08 12:57 AM

Just a thought........

iRon's photo
Fri 08/15/08 11:27 PM
Edited by iRon on Fri 08/15/08 11:32 PM

My eyes (They change color, my my smile, my tongue(So I have been) my pecks, arms, tummy could use some work but still loving it, You knowblushing, Gluts, back of my legs are smoking....Feet are kind of big but you know what hat meansblushing

Yep thats the full inventory:wink:

That shoe size thing dont mean chit...but heres to hoping for your own sake that you can see itdrinker

Why you want to be a hater and attack? Why do want to attack the size of my ****? Why be so mean. When I got a divorce I was 280lbs and now after a lot a work I am 215.. Why u you want to try and hurt my feelings and be so mean? What is the reason??? Why? Do you feel better? Feel like a big person. I work out 3 times a week to feel good and you want to insinuate my penis size is small...Why? We should wish good things for people and not be haters. Why? Why???

Are you being serious right now?

You made a comment about shoe size and this is a public forum..and my opinion about the shoe size thing is that it makes a squat....

Not at all serious, I am totally messing with ya :wink:

For the record I have no idea about the foot size so I am sure you are 100% correct.....

Peace flowers

iRon's photo
Fri 08/15/08 11:16 PM

My eyes (They change color, my my smile, my tongue(So I have been) my pecks, arms, tummy could use some work but still loving it, You knowblushing, Gluts, back of my legs are smoking....Feet are kind of big but you know what hat meansblushing

That shoe size thing dont mean chit...but heres to hoping for your own sake that you can see itdrinker

Why you want to be a hater and attack? Why do want to attack the size of my ****? Why be so mean. When I got a divorce I was 280lbs and now after a lot a work I am 215.. Why u you want to try and hurt my feelings and be so mean? What is the reason??? Why? Do you feel better? Feel like a big person. I work out 3 times a week to feel good and you want to insinuate my penis size is small...Why? We should wish good things for people and not be haters. Why? Why???

iRon's photo
Fri 08/15/08 11:05 PM

iRon's photo
Fri 08/15/08 09:31 PM
Says

"Put all unhappiness aside, life is beautiful, be happy."

What would you fortune cookie say?

iRon's photo
Fri 08/15/08 09:19 PM

Are there any space babes involved?

Because if there is, just call me Capt Kirk and introduce me to the green ladynoway noway noway

iRon's photo
Fri 08/15/08 09:17 PM
Absolutely..............just do the opposite of what they tell you:wink:

iRon's photo
Fri 08/15/08 09:14 PM
Are there any space babes involved?

iRon's photo
Thu 08/14/08 10:44 PM
A pulse, no prison record and no weapons.........

Man I git me some standerslaugh laugh laugh laugh

iRon's photo
Thu 08/14/08 10:33 PM
I am an alien form a distant galaxy here to take over the world............I think I started that one....hmmmmmmmmm Maybe its true noway noway noway noway

iRon's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:13 PM

Can we just see them for the beautiful, wonderful and mysterious creatures they are?

Beer goggles? laugh

I am so busted........how did you know?

iRon's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:10 PM
Edited by iRon on Thu 08/14/08 09:11 PM
Pi

Banana yummmmmmmmm

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25