Community > Posts By > iRon

iRon's photo
Wed 09/15/10 10:49 PM
unwrap and use immediatelybigsmile

iRon's photo
Mon 09/06/10 03:12 PM
The best is when she knows when to go home and more importantly knows when to show up and when to leave again....

iRon's photo
Sun 09/05/10 11:14 PM

Some of us are ok with being single and some of us are on a perpetual hunt for "the one". I think those of us who are ok with being single can continue on with our lives being ourselves, doing what we do and IF someone great comes along, we're ready.

If you spend your whole life searching for someone you will continually fool yourself into thinking you MAY have found them, inevitably ending in heartbreak. You beat yourself up over and over again trying to figure out what went wrong. Eventually you become so jaded that you stop being yourself and start trying to be what you think they want you to be to prove you aren't going mad. And when they still don't want you, you convince yourself they are the ones who made you mad in the first place.

Please people, be happy with who you are and someone, someday will come along to be happy with you.

well said and thank you for saying itflowerforyou

iRon's photo
Sun 09/05/10 03:33 PM
Edited by iRon on Sun 09/05/10 03:35 PM
Yes I think men are effected aswell but I can only speak for myself. A Year ago I was put on a Medication that made me gain weight and for the first time in my life I was fat 40 lbs fatter and it effected my confidence big time! Now I am off the medication and I immediately dropped 20 lbs able to get to the gym and starting to feel good about myself. So absolutely for me anyway.

iRon's photo
Sun 09/05/10 12:55 PM

My 20yr old daughter was recently rejected due to her Race/religion. She and her boyfriend dated for like a year and seem to be very much in love. He was Jewish and in the end he rejected her because she was not. This surprised her as she felt that in today's time predigest could be overcome. She grew up with a father (I raised her) that had no predigest, friends of all race and religions and never judged any body so, this was all she knew. Now she is very aware the predigest is very much alive and it's sad she had to learn in so painful way.

my parents raised me to not be prejudice while teaching me that prejudice was real and alive as well. its always a sad lesson to have to learn

She know prejudice was out there but untill it happens to you it's never really real. Update she as gotten over it and is moving to Luxenburg on the 22ed of this month for year as a opair. I am so proud of her, happy for her and will miss her greatly.

iRon's photo
Sun 09/05/10 12:55 PM

My 20yr old daughter was recently rejected due to her Race/religion. She and her boyfriend dated for like a year and seem to be very much in love. He was Jewish and in the end he rejected her because she was not. This surprised her as she felt that in today's time predigest could be overcome. She grew up with a father (I raised her) that had no predigest, friends of all race and religions and never judged any body so, this was all she knew. Now she is very aware the predigest is very much alive and it's sad she had to learn in so painful way.

my parents raised me to not be prejudice while teaching me that prejudice was real and alive as well. its always a sad lesson to have to learn

She know prejudice was out there but untill it happens to you it's never really real. Update she as gotten over it and is moving to Luxenburg on the 22ed of this month for year as a opair. I am so proud of her, happy for her and will miss her greatly.

iRon's photo
Sun 09/05/10 12:49 PM
No, where I live in the Scottsdale AZ area women my age seem to want younger guys and the younger women seem to want older guys. So it works out well for me.happy :tongue:

iRon's photo
Sun 09/05/10 11:35 AM
I never send out emails and I have never felt rejected. LOLnoway

iRon's photo
Sun 09/05/10 11:23 AM

iRon's photo
Sat 08/28/10 09:09 PM
You'll grow out of it and come to realize it's just easier to be comfortable

iRon's photo
Sat 08/21/10 11:30 PM
You think God would be mad at me if i went to church just to neet women?noway

iRon's photo
Wed 08/18/10 09:46 PM
My x had a pitbull great dog!! I miss that dog more than I miss her......Hmmmmmmmmmnoway

iRon's photo
Sat 08/07/10 06:07 PM
Huston Ha??? well you know what they say, it's not where you are but who you are with that counts.

iRon's photo
Sat 08/07/10 06:04 PM
Not free but I am cheap.

iRon's photo
Mon 07/12/10 10:10 PM
I fight crime at night but don't tell anyone....

:banana: <<<<<<<Call me Banananman

iRon's photo
Sun 07/11/10 07:57 PM
Perhaps the other 17 people also had depressed looks too so the chose to us other picture?????

iRon's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:54 PM
It takes time but in any relationship all people will eventually show their true colors. So, when they show their colors and you don’t like what you see be grateful that you wasted no more time on them and move on. It’s simple.drinker

iRon's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:21 PM
you have so many and all I want is 2noway

iRon's photo
Sat 07/10/10 05:39 PM
Cheating is a biologic and instinctual behavior passed down to us from our ancestors. You have to remember that humans have only been civilized for about 10,000 years.

What this means is that we for hundreds of thousands of years walked the plans exposed the elements and lived at the mercy of the wild.
To but it simply a men instinct is to pass there seeds to populate the earth. Without this instinct the human race would have died off along time ago.

While today women can take care of themselves without a man this has only been the case for the last 50 years or so. Women can move to another man easily because during our hundreds of thousands of years before civilization if a women lost her man lets say, he was eaten by a saber tooth tiger she had to quickly find another man to protect her and her children. Once again without this behavior the human race would not be here today.

Today we are somewhat more civilized and we can make better decisions and in my opinion cheating is a moral and ethical issue. If you don’t have the balls to settle the relationship your in before you move on is just wrong, hurtful and cruel.

iRon's photo
Sat 07/10/10 05:08 PM
dude she cheated on you deserve better.

I went through somewhat of the something and It finally came to this conclusion. I deserved better, a women with morals and ethics, someone I could trust. It was a good day when that realization came to me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25