Community > Posts By > HulloThar

HulloThar's photo
Sun 09/06/09 03:46 AM
According to my DoB I'm a Sagittarius, however I do not believe in Astrology because it all seems a little too generalized. I decided to read description's of each sign but a friend of mine removed the name of each one. I believed myself to be a Virgo and I wasn't very sure.

HulloThar's photo
Sat 08/29/09 08:40 PM
If someone is expressing a feeling that they are better than someone else or even if they are in a circumstance where they should show modesty but they don't, then yes I think a bit of fun should be made.

If on the other hand a person lacks confidence and/or they are being modest about a great feat they accomplished, then no, there's no reason to bring them down.

In my mind, there is a simple vertical line and everybody belongs at the middle. It is society's job to put people in their place, which is the middle.

HulloThar's photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:38 PM
It's illegal for me to try in four states.

HulloThar's photo
Wed 08/26/09 01:55 AM
I didn't really base my life off of anybody else's nor do I want to. I make every decision by my own instinct, I guess a few people like my mother and father have influenced me by some extent.

HulloThar's photo
Tue 08/25/09 10:34 PM

By definition, sound is vibration.

So if there is nothing to vibrate (a vacuum) there can be no sound.

edit: Sorry Hullo, I see you already made that point. drinker

quite alright

HulloThar's photo
Tue 08/25/09 03:46 PM
If you recognize yourself by naming yourself 'I' then you realize that you exist as a being.

HulloThar's photo
Tue 08/25/09 03:42 PM
Sound is vibration, in a perfect vacuum there is nothing to vibrate, if there's something to hear the vibration it's not a vacuum.

Space has matter which can vibrate and will produce sound, so yes there is sound in space when you're close to a ship, meteor and/or whatever else.

HulloThar's photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:47 PM

Correcting disease and illness is a far step from the perfect facial features and particular hair color.

It would be amazing to know that I'm not passing on my Hyper Trophic Cardiomyopathy or my Muscular Dystrophy. I'm sure my offspring would also be grateful to have their lifespan lengthened.

It's survival of the fittest and if we can make our offspring survivors, who's to say it's wrong?

not to put to fine a point on it but prior to the advent of modern medicine chances are you wouldn't have a chance to pass on your muscular dystrophy or cardiomyopathy.

That's what we were getting to before this frakus broke out.

Would you rather live today or a thousand years ago, at which point people died of the common cold? Nobody's going to think any of this was anything but a brilliant invention, all of these diseases will fade into nothingness.

HulloThar's photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:43 PM
Nobody has the right to life.

If you are drowning in the middle of the ocean, you cannot argue with it and say that it cannot kill you. Far be it from me to suggest the powers that be cannot instill whatever beliefs they choose for the faceless masses.

HulloThar's photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:37 PM
So without one you cannot have the other? So if you don't have one you can never have either?

HulloThar's photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:31 PM
Time is just like a landmark on our planet or a constellation in the Universe. It's not there because we found it, we found it because it's there.

HulloThar's photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:28 PM
Correcting disease and illness is a far step from the perfect facial features and particular hair color.

It would be amazing to know that I'm not passing on my Hyper Trophic Cardiomyopathy or my Muscular Dystrophy. I'm sure my offspring would also be grateful to have their lifespan lengthened.

It's survival of the fittest and if we can make our offspring survivors, who's to say it's wrong?

HulloThar's photo
Sun 08/23/09 06:16 PM
Tell me what other presidents promised to do that they actually did, ever, let alone in their first nine months.

HulloThar's photo
Sun 08/23/09 06:12 PM

The scene with the umbilical cord piece in Meet the Fockers.

The umbilical cord? Ohh...do you mean the mummified foreskin which plopped into the fondue pot?
sick ill

Yeah, my mistake.

HulloThar's photo
Sun 08/23/09 05:11 PM

yeah, i thought it might be the kid thing, but i'm not really interested in guys without kids (just the HUGE difference in lifestyles), so I'd think guys with kids wouldn't mind that I have kids....

any opinions on that?

Don't expect as many replies then, you don't see many single fathers who have custody.

HulloThar's photo
Sun 08/23/09 05:04 PM
Honestly, some guys don't exactly want kids to be involved in the relationships immediately, it's hard to spend time with someone when you have to take care of your kids.

Also, get your name out there, post on the forums and don't be afraid to match with or message someone who looks nice.

HulloThar's photo
Sun 08/23/09 04:46 PM
I'm convinced. happy

HulloThar's photo
Sun 08/23/09 04:42 PM
Good strategy, it will definitely attract guys but not necessarily the type you want.

Either way, what do I have to do for a Snickers? :wink:

HulloThar's photo
Sun 08/23/09 04:35 PM
More RAM, more compatibility issues, more expensive, some games don't always work on 64X, as with all OS', it requires tinkering as not not drive you crazy. I like Vista 64X and I'm currently using it but XP 64X could do almost the same stuff.

HulloThar's photo
Sun 08/23/09 04:27 PM
The scene with the umbilical cord piece in Meet the Fockers.

Previous 1 3