Community > Posts By > countrymillove

countrymillove's photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:43 AM
def single,seperated but single we are both moving on

countrymillove's photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:26 AM
how about you watch what you say.. im a mom.

countrymillove's photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:25 AM

Hey just Give up and when you least expect it the right guy will come along... That's what I'm gonna do... Just enjoy life
ya i feel ya but, id still like to see what i can find too

countrymillove's photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:17 AM

rofl rofl rofl

Over my knee, PATS...she's just a noob...
whats that supposed to mean?

Don't get your knickers in a twist..."noob" is slang for "newbie"...which is what you are to this site...I generally don't pick on 'em myself...unless they become combative...huh
oh hah noob=newbie i got it now lol.. sorry been a bad day

countrymillove's photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:14 AM

rofl rofl rofl

Over my knee, PATS...she's just a noob...
whats that supposed to mean?

countrymillove's photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:12 AM

stay single for ever??????????

you are married!!!!
actually i am seperated thank you bc my husband cheated on me while i was pregnant and since he's been on deployment

countrymillove's photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:04 AM
i dont get it.. why is it soo, hard for a guy to stay with one woman.. i never once cheated okay, except highschool but, thats stupid highschool drama.. anyways, is it that hard to stay with one woman and be happy.. or if your not happy be a man just say it isn't working.. yes, its goin to hurt but you know ill get over it and move on.. i give soo much, and get nothing in return.. is love really still out there? or at least, someone that, knows how to love one person?

countrymillove's photo
Tue 07/14/09 01:45 AM
hi everyone. i just joined tonight.. im hoping there is a chance to find that special someone here, my fingers are crossed.