Community > Posts By > sassystacey69xx

sassystacey69xx's photo
Sat 10/20/12 08:26 PM
hehe with a burning head like im defo running for the hills lollaugh laugh laugh laugh

sassystacey69xx's photo
Fri 05/25/12 07:56 PM
IM BACK,I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE...WHATS NEW AND WHATS OLD???xxx:smile:

sassystacey69xx's photo
Mon 07/27/09 04:12 PM
Damm wish i was...........

sassystacey69xx's photo
Mon 07/27/09 04:10 PM
my prayers and a a whole load of hugssflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

sassystacey69xx's photo
Sat 07/25/09 03:58 PM
genies got a gun............aerosmith

sassystacey69xx's photo
Sat 07/25/09 03:43 PM

Chav?

I thought that was a purely British phrase!

i am british

sassystacey69xx's photo
Sat 07/25/09 03:40 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^ SHLLOW
I AM AND SO WHAT????

sassystacey69xx's photo
Sat 07/25/09 03:37 PM

noway WELL, you see in order to even PLAY BALL, one must feel they can at least reach first base,,,,,as to even dream they could score....
So as in YOU and reaching first base with you, The guy See's your beauty and elegance, style and great manners of correctness and pose.
So HE throws down the damn bat and goes HIDE in the dugout and YOU don't even get a CHANCE to even know or see him.......
Such is confidence and self esten....

NOW, did I paint that picture and league OK?????, wink,lol

Those with confidents are the ones who come up to you and start talking with some great cool ways to impress you with, and YOU look at them and say,'excuse me I need to go get another drink, be seeing you' and nice talking with ya...noway lol

sassystacey69xx's photo
Sat 07/25/09 03:32 PM
ask a stupid question,get a stupid answerfrustrated

sassystacey69xx's photo
Sat 07/25/09 03:30 PM
Personally im flttered but sorry doll dumb question!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh noway youre on here so people can lookfrustrated

sassystacey69xx's photo
Sat 07/25/09 03:24 PM
well u know the saying,if the shoe fits...................................????

sassystacey69xx's photo
Sat 07/25/09 03:19 PM

TRUE lol i do it all the time,its a nice way of letting some one down
look hun from a female version when i tell a guy his out of my league its cos im so not interested,

And right there, ladies and gentlemen, is the proof that I am not full of s**t.

Dudes DO get told that.

Ever hear the phrase that says something like " A lie, told often enough, soon becomes the truth "???

Honesty is a lot like a pinch of salt on a sandy beach, go ahead...find it.

sassystacey69xx's photo
Sat 07/25/09 03:16 PM
Well i wont give any advice cos im sure everyone has ,all im gonna say have fun,be true to yourself,keep it clean and screw it have funlaugh :tongue: happy

sassystacey69xx's photo
Sat 07/25/09 03:10 PM
"outa of mt league"sweetie blow him out,his an *** with a dumb lame execuse,his just playing the field,dont take it personally(his just a sorry execuse of a guy...))youre way better than that!look hun from a female version when i tell a guy his out of my league its cos im so not interested,but hell hun different strokes from different folks,hopes this helps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sassystacey69xx's photo
Thu 06/25/09 06:08 PM
Not my child defiantley,i think he got off lightly and never paid for his crimes but that dont make him talentless ..................he was quilty and yes quilty til proven quilty nope he was quilty but his music rocked and yes he should of beeing locked up to die in a prison cell!!

sassystacey69xx's photo
Thu 06/25/09 06:03 PM
THANKS ALL!

sassystacey69xx's photo
Thu 06/25/09 06:00 PM
my 2 cents worth,he was a music icon but i still think he was a paedophile but all be it,he was a pop star and truelly talented,but he still was a paedophile

sassystacey69xx's photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:54 PM
i tell you what smack the ***** uplaugh :tongue: frustrated

sassystacey69xx's photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:53 PM
here in england we are debatin if the usa has 50 or 52 states,please help!

sassystacey69xx's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:07 PM
Hi,first of all i wish u the best.....second of all maybe try a different approach..ive been on jsh(oops just mingle2)now for a while and i love it...............im actually not here for dating,ive got a lot of friends here!!!!!start by trying to be friends first,it worked for me:wink:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25