Community > Posts By > Welshman4you

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 12:30 PM

Only when we are all free of money and it's
burden will we be free.
Let me help you be free my man....give me all your money. Believe me, I CAN bear money's burden laugh

Go ask The Crown,it's located in Threadneedle Street,let me know how you get on with that grumble

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 12:15 PM
Need a poop oops

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 11:44 AM
Anybody write their own songs and agonise over every word ?
Or is your approach more free flow?

Discuss :)

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 11:35 AM

...but like everything else in astrophysics, just a theory...

Moe, it appears to me that you are using the layman's definition of theory instead of the scientific definition.

do explain...

From The Happy Scientist:
A theory starts as one or more hypotheses, untested ideas about why something happens. For example, I might propose a hypothesis that the object that you released fell because it was pulled by the Earth's magnetic field. Once we started testing, it would not take long to find out that my hypothesis was not supported by the evidence. Non-magnetic objects fall at the same rate as magnetic objects. Because it was not supported by the evidence, my hypothesis does not gain the status of being a theory. To become a scientific theory, an idea must be thoroughly tested, and must be an accurate and predictive description of the natural world.

It is common for scientific laymen to use the word theory when they are thinking of the definition of the word hypothesis.

Sorry to just chip in at this point but I got a question,if it's as you say about theory then why is quantum physics a theory?
I read somewhere it can only be understood as a theory?
I might have got that wrong,can't recall where I read it.

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 11:20 AM
I know it is customary in Kuwait to adresse a man's wife as Mrs followed by the husband's first name. That was how my mother was addressed when over there.Customs are a strange thing,you mess with them at your peril.

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 11:16 AM
Exactly,I see your point,so why not be upfront about it put your filters and blinkers on and not be on the internet?
It's not just men who give off bad vibes,you miss the point, is ignorance a substitute for manners and common decency?
No,therefore,there is a scam and a lie perpetuated. Of course,as this medium of interaction is a voluntary one it does not imply that it's mandatory,well thanks Einstein.
I figured that myself sweetheart.
frustrated laugh I was relatively calm ,now I'm comatose yawn
Oh lorrrd,please don't let me be misunderstooooood :banana:

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 10:58 AM
See above,false advertising. Simple as that.
It was meant in an ironic tone,but it got lost when people started jumping to conclusions.
A simple reply takes two seconds,course,ppls are very busy,I was making a simple point that not all is ever as described.buyer beware! noway laugh

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 10:55 AM

You message somebody after reading on their profile how sweet,and kind they are,down to earth and just yummy people,then you don't even get a reply?
Proves these liers are scam artists!
Or at the best,disengaged with the reality of their abrasive and closed personality. You really are laughable,hope you realise that FACT.

No reply is a reply. Is probably the best way to look at it, it just seems to be the way that internet dating works, although I am not saying it is the right way. If you want to upgrade your membership on here and pay a subscription, then you have a feature in your mail box that tells you if the email you have sent to someone has been opened and read. Some people on here are not regular visitors to the site, so they may not have seen or read your email. I would not worry about it, good to see you in the forums and good luck in your search.

I know,no accounting for folk,thanks for the welcome

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 10:55 AM

so you assume that sweet and kind and yummy means what exactly?
..umm.. that they just melt in your mouth not in your hand ..I like Smarties..lol

laugh no,but it's clearly what you think mate

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 10:53 AM

Oh, please. This is the most common complaint from people new to the online dating world.

The fact that you write a note to a complete stranger who YOU decided is "wonderful," doesn't obligate them to reply.

And if that causes you to convict them as you have, of being "liers"[sic], scam artists, "disengaged with the reality of their abrasive and closed personalities..."

... what you've ACTUALLY proved, is that YOU are poised and ready with a plethora of your very own prejudices to fling at them like feces, and that in fact you were lying (correct spelling) to yourself and to us, when you pretended to think they were "nice" to begin with.

Calm down, do a LOT more reading about how ALL humans including you actually behave, and you will recognize that the very same thing you are vilifying here, is also what you are doing yourself.

As are you,obviously laugh funny man.
You keep assuming this is my first rodeo,and I'll keep pretending I give a damn,I was making the point that people rarely appear to reflect their profiles,and the tone of it was meant in a sarky way,you're American and don't get it,its fine,but please keep your psuedo assuming psychology to yourself,its not serving you well.
:wink:

Bravo!!drinker Resentments are like pissing your pants, You are the only one that feels ittears

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 09:42 AM
Agreed.
But that doesn't solve the problem.
The point is you cannot rescind your social security number,and even if you could it'd only give them more control.
Truth is this,people are either too lazy dumb or incapable of looking after themselves after years of indoctrination by governments schools and media that if they could be free most people don't have the skills knowledge or confidence to exist outside of a sterilised environment.

When all sides are the same side,and when all other avenues of thought lead only back to money control and power then it's inevitable people catch onto the charade they are living and stop working for these big corporations and buying their crap to begin with.

Only when we are all free of money and it's burden will we be free. All empires collapse,the current one is going down the tubes,fast,social economics will become fighting your neighbour ( you know,the guy you've lived opposite from for 7 years but never said hello to?,that guy) over whose gonna eat the last piece of cat somebody trapped!

Or tryna catch a drink of water that hasn't been contaminated by fracking or pesticides.
Of course,that'll just be the beginning.
New diseases,fake vaccines,hunger and starvation,no jobs,unable to grow food,it'll be mad Max times. Only a matter of time and pressure.

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 09:19 AM
But you are aware that wether liberal democrat republicans are all controlled bought n paid for anyway tho moe?

Important fact of contract law,you cannot be forced into a contract.
A contract,which is what Social Security is,even though they won't admit that officially,I have tried to hand back their corporate fictional entity to them in the social security offices but they have no clue,they are just barely comprehensible automatons who don't rock the boat and are too scared of being on the unemployment lines themselves they do anything they can to forget the fact they have a heart and soul.
I have questioned my local MP,member of parliament,as to this exact issue and he sat there like an unplugged toaster unable to answer a single question coherently,when you confront these automatons it's fascinating how quickly they crumble when faced with simple questions like " if I'm born equal,and have an equitable share of my country's bounty and you government chaps are looking after it for me,where's my frickn cheque from all the lumber,oil,minerals,water,energy and foodstuffs that get bought and sold each day and how in the devil's elbows did you manage to get my country in debt when money,doesn't exist in actuality and holds no value except the sweat equity that those blinkered by their " work ethic" seem to attach to these pieces of metal and notes of cloth.
You're not free whilst your owners are trading misery in your name daily.

So,Social Security,Social,security?

Social Insecurity.
Unless you grow your own food,Monsanto owns you.
You want to be free,but freedom doesn't exist,it's a word invented to keep your nose to the grindstone.

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 08:46 AM
Time span and news reports can and are altered,what's needed is an independent mobile lab,like what was used in UK in the 80's testn MDMA to keep ravers safe but able to roam recover analyse and report independently,such things are beyond truthers financial capacity tho,so it'll never be answered honestly,think of the civil suits it'd create,it's always about the money,follow that.

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 08:33 AM

Anyone analysed it yet? Seems inevitable someone would,even at an amatuer level. I mean,c'mon you so called truthers,pony up for a lab test between you and spend some of the YouTube royalties on actual research instead of half baked assumptions and pre biased opinions.

Have you heard of any such test?

The most recent one is being tested. The video that I posted with it says the test will be back in a few days.
Closest Military base says, they know nothing & nothing has been reported, as far as planes.

I meant an independent test

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 08:33 AM
Probably is!
My thoughts,from the scant evidence available to me?
It's the substance of tar suggests petrochemical overspill caught in a cloud after an ejection from a refinery or something similar would be a logical train of thought,it could be the aliens pet pidgeons just doing they biznuss?

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 08:15 AM
http://www.sott.net/article/312563-Strange-black-goo-rains-down-on-Michigan-town that article altho I can't verify its accuracy reckons samples have been taken,so ppl of Michigan,I mean you Mr Moore,get on the case!

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 08:11 AM
Anyone analysed it yet? Seems inevitable someone would,even at an amatuer level. I mean,c'mon you so called truthers,pony up for a lab test between you and spend some of the YouTube royalties on actual research instead of half baked assumptions and pre biased opinions.

Have you heard of any such test?

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 08:05 AM
Saturday night I put my superhero costume on and fight crime in my manly men's satin leggings with my sidekick...no wait,that's Batman.
I usually hire a bouncy castle and strippers,see what happens... What do you do ?

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 07:57 AM
Look..xfiles! I want to believe.. smokin

Welshman4you's photo
Sat 02/20/16 07:40 AM
Kyogo,piano jam. SoundCloud.com.. A beautiful piano piece that just begs good lyrics and a sweet voice over the top,but works amazingly well on its own.