Community > Posts By > Mystique42

Mystique42's photo
Wed 03/21/12 10:28 PM
I am my own creation... a canvas still being painted by colors of my own choosing. I just hope ppl look much deeper than what appears before them. If you see my heart, then u see me.

Mystique42's photo
Wed 03/21/12 10:25 PM
I sure hope so! My brother actually met his wife online and they lived in two different states... so anything is possible but FIRST you have to BELIEVE or else you may not even try!

Mystique42's photo
Wed 03/21/12 10:23 PM
My favorite movies are more like old musicals...
The King and I, Singing In the Rain, Brigadoon, South Pacific,
*(Dover move yer bloomin ***) My Fair Lady,Chicago...Mama Mia

I love the old I LOVE LUCY shows, and Shirley Temple.

Of course there is The Bucket List, Cheaper By the Dozen,Tuscan Sun, Serendipity, Fireproof, Courageous, and many, many more.

Mystique42's photo
Wed 03/21/12 10:16 PM
Runs in the room.....Did I win yet? Did I... did I.... did I?laugh

Mystique42's photo
Wed 03/21/12 12:52 PM
Thank you for the prayers! So far the antibiotics haven't done much in getting rid of the growth beneath my eye lid. I'm still praying.
Although I sat back thinking how my lil one had heart surgery at three... so who am I to whine about getting a growth cut out of my eyelid?

Mystique42's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:23 PM
What I have found is that I have been a caretaker of a special needs child, and it appears the needy approach me. There is a huge difference in someone with a disabilty and someone who is truly needy though. I do like someone to stimulate my thinking, and I'm not looking for a rocket scientist either.

Mystique42's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:05 PM
Adding Mikey to the prayer list... hoping he is doing great today. God bless ya Mikey!

Mystique42's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:01 PM
Kim, You are in our prayers. Live each day with a smile on your face and with love in your heart.... there are no guarantees for any of us! You are not alone, and I'm glad surgery went well. I trust the Lord will watch over you and heal you.

Mystique42's photo
Tue 03/20/12 01:58 PM
My prayers are with you. May the good Lord watch over you and your boys. flowerforyou

Mystique42's photo
Tue 03/20/12 01:56 PM
Happy Birthday Betty!

Mystique42's photo
Mon 03/19/12 04:29 PM
Hello everyone! Well I'm back today for prayers for myself this time. I went to the doc today who told me I have a growth under my eyelid which could end up causing vision problems if it continues to grow. He gave me antibiotics for the eye and then told me to see an opthamologist and I will have to have this cut out. Now I am praying the antibiotics will take care of the lump.... it's not impossible but doc didn't seem real sure it would happen. With God all things are possible and I sure can pray. My lil one with down syndrome needs me to take care of him. My doc also wants me to have bloodwork done for diabetes. My mom is a type 2 diabetic. I'm hoping the test comes out negative.
Good news is I lost fifteen pounds and I wasn't even trying.
I think the stress has done it.

My mom is doing okay. It's been one thing after another around here. My lil guy had bronchitus and was coughing for weeks. sigh.

Well, thank you in advance.

Suz

Mystique42's photo
Thu 03/08/12 04:08 PM
Excuse me.... coming thru!

Mystique42's photo
Thu 03/08/12 04:06 PM
I'm thinking I could go for some Ben and Jerry's... chunky monkey!

Mystique42's photo
Thu 03/08/12 04:01 PM

To answer the question.........

Yea....

I need to be able to have a conversation with her.
One that has verbs, nouns and.....adjectives in it!!!!

But thats just me!!!!

Just be careful of the pronouns! It's a "ME" kind of world to many.

Mystique42's photo
Thu 03/08/12 03:50 PM
I believe that if roles were reversed there are some men that I know who would be happy to go through pregnancy and birth. It's womb envy!

Mystique42's photo
Thu 03/08/12 03:48 PM

Oh chit now I'm feeling all menopausal. I think I will just eat a gallon of Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey while I watch Breakfast at Tiffany's.......smokin

Chunky Monkey and Breakfast at Tiffanys.... deal me in! lol

Mystique42's photo
Thu 03/08/12 03:38 PM
Edited by Mystique42 on Thu 03/08/12 03:39 PM

I'm kinda hoping it's not too high on the list. Otherwise I'm screwed. Did I mention I can juggle?

A sense of humor shows intelligence... you better be careful! lol

Mystique42's photo
Thu 03/08/12 03:35 PM
Interesting article on dating and intelligence:

http://www.aboutintelligence.co.uk/how-intelligence-influences-dating.html

I've sat back questioning can he be resourceful enough to manage finances and raise children? When writing a list of qualities I look for, intelligence never seemed to appear on that list...however, I'm thinking compatability may include being close in IQ.

Mystique42's photo
Thu 03/08/12 03:24 PM

Different people are smart in different ways. An artist may not be able to talk physics but still find common ground.

I like the way you think.

Mystique42's photo
Thu 03/08/12 03:13 PM
Interesting! So if you met the nicest person on the planet, who would help his neighbor and give the shirt off his back... without intelligence it's a no go or no brainer... lol?

Yet how many would marry that low intelligence person IF they had a fortune? It's a test of values!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25