deffirent29prince's photo
Thu 02/25/16 10:59 AM

Most likely people told him some very hurtful things David. I have seen a lot of hate on this site towards people of his ethnicity. That can't be easy for a sensitive person to hear day in, day out.

I am still searching for the racist comments in this thread and what hate? surprised shocked
she did not mean here in this thread , she guessed that this may happened on site or out of it .. simple as that .

Cool..but hope you are not lying for us to love you...:wink: happy
love is not something i ask for , love is something writen by god in our fate .

Thu 02/25/16 06:57 AM

Most likely people told him some very hurtful things David. I have seen a lot of hate on this site towards people of his ethnicity. That can't be easy for a sensitive person to hear day in, day out.

I am still searching for the racist comments in this thread and what hate? surprised shocked
she did not mean here in this thread , she guessed that this may happened on site or out of it .. simple as that .

Thu 02/25/16 06:55 AM
he saw her
and loved her at the first sight , she lives inside his soul since his heart started to beat , he messaged her saying : im not expecting that someday you will be walking next to me on a beach at sunrise , or that i will wake up some day to find you lying next to me on my bed and kiss you while you are sleeping .. but all i expect is and all that can makes me a happy man is that you will help me keep dream that this may happens some day before i die !

he is now waiting for a respond from her , and all he hopes is to see her even for once before his soul flies to the sky .

Thu 02/25/16 06:41 AM

i can not replay to all messages , so this message is for all of you , it is for the world ....
clean your soul of racism , cause it really kills ..... done

huh Why are you changing the subject?
no david i did not change it , cause if you can read what i mean , you will be informed that racism is in the heart of my words .

Thu 02/25/16 04:24 AM

I guess you are talking about the short term love or one night stands..I would say lie your *** off friend bigsmile
But long relationships are build on truth and trust..remember that flowerforyou
i can not replay to all messages , so this message is for all of you , it is for the world ....
clean your soul of racism , cause it really kills ..... done

Wed 02/24/16 06:31 AM

Well, Rhianna did say that she loved the way you lied.
but she is suffered as well

Wed 02/24/16 06:30 AM

Should a liar expect to be loved?
90% of lovers are fake and liars , and you know what , they also have powerful expection to be loved and it always happens .

Wed 02/24/16 06:24 AM

baby if you are not being love for who you are
then you are being loved for who you aren't
true , but we love in a world where only liars are accepted
what da ......... :(

Wed 02/24/16 05:54 AM

If you have to lie to be loved then your not being loved it is all a lie~~~~whoa slaphead
you are right , but im sad cause almost of people became this way

Wed 02/24/16 05:21 AM
im saying it from my hurted heart ..
unfortunately , according to how people treat me
i have to lie to be loved brokenheart

Fri 02/19/16 09:44 AM

While I agree that love thrives with kindness I don't know if it is a responsibility as much as a privilege.

Seems a little pretentious to be 29 and trying to tell the world what love is.
i think you got me wrong my friend , im not trying to tell the world what love is , im just sharing what i think about it , and if love is about age , we should jdge that a 60 years old woman must not love or seek love , which im sure you completely refuse ..

Respect

Thu 02/18/16 04:17 AM

Dont feel bad
I pay my neighbour a lot of money to write my good english for me.rofl
aaahhahahahah , still the same resulte to me , at the very least you did that to make my posts much more beautiful :)

Thu 02/18/16 02:44 AM

There are so many bad images of muslims in the media. I feel hurt by this, because I have met so many good ones in my life.

I hope more people like you will start more conversations like this.

By doing this , you are helping us to connect Islam with a soft heart, and a face and a voice.

Too many people talk about muslims as if ALL are monsters or animals.You are helping to show people that when you separate the extreme part of the group from the larger group, that the muslims who remain are just people like the rest of the world with virtues and flaws.

I am sooooooooo glad that you started this discussion deffirent29 prince.
Well done!!!flowerforyou

oh thank you so much for your kind words , i hope that even 5 % of people in the world have the same of your thoughts and kind heart and mind .. thank you so much and im sure that step by step real islam and real muslim will proove to the entire world that they are just like all people :) sorry my english is bad

Thu 02/18/16 01:03 AM

Wouldn't it be amazing, if we could all live in this world, walk upon Mother Earth... And not judge...
I think we have all judge .. Something or someone .. Sometime in our life.... Yes the world has become
A scary place, and as I travel,,, I have fears...i was raised on excepting differences in people, religion and
Culture... Maybe one day the world will find a steady ground... (I am sure I will never see this in my
Lifetime)... One can hope.....

Welcome Op.. To mingle, we will find a group of amazing people here....

Namaste
thank you so much for your true true true words .. wish you the best of luck :)

Wed 02/17/16 11:44 PM

Explain Iran, are they a Muslim Country? Mostly Shiite Correct? help me out
lol , my friend why you suddenly stopped talking about ( the monster ) and now went to another side ( iran ) any way , all i know about iran that they and usa never agree with a thing , and i dont care about that , all i care about is that i am me not others , and islam is innocent of what those murders do to people ..

Wed 02/17/16 11:01 PM

i created a monster , and monster killed much innocent people , who will you blame ? me or the monster , of course you will blame both of us , but who created the monster should not at least appear as the most democratic one on the earth , especialy if the whole world know he is a big liar and big cheater .

A little light read about the monster...The Monster been killing many years, and just when we though it was dead... It reared it's ugly head again..

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2005/mayweb-only/52.0.html

https://pursuingveritasdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/jihad-and-crusade.jpg

my FRIEND ,islam is away from what osama ben laden did , and awaaaaaaaaaay from those who called themselves ( islamic state ) do ,and please dont try to get close to that , cause if you do , unfortunatily you will be surprised with these tow articles ( tow were written by american hands ) after you read them
1 :
http://emperors-clothes.com/docs/pak.htm
2 :
http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/jared/madein.htm

Wed 02/17/16 10:23 PM
every one has dreams ..
some people dream to work some job , some others dream to travel to somewhere in the world , some others dream to be rich , e . t c
for me , i have so many dreams , some of them came true ( with great effort ) , and others i still trying my best to make them come true ..
but you know what , my best dream , the dream that lives inside my soul and never ever got out of it , is to love and be loved , i admit that i have many things i dreamed to have , but for love , no im not lucky ( the unluckiest man in the world maybe ) , i tried more and more to find that love , but fate never opeyed me ..

SO .. any body on the earth cares ???

Wed 02/17/16 10:11 PM
i 100 % agree with :)

Wed 02/17/16 05:03 PM

wgat one of those do matter in love ?

1 : long distances
Matters little as long as we are on the same planet.

2 : deffirent religion
If I know what his is, he has talked about it too much already.

3 : financial level
With Kristi on this, I don't care, if he can take care of himself.

4 : the look ( handsome or not )
Handsome is as handsome does for me.

love your experienced opinions :)

Wed 02/17/16 04:53 PM

wgat one of those do matter in love ?

1 : long distances------- Nope not a factor for me as long as I can spend time with him

2 : deffirent religion[color=green As long as he doesn't expect me to convert we are fine. Faith is important to me. So I hope he believes in something..

3 : financial level As long as he has a job and can pay his bills fine and dandy not that important to me

4 : the look ( handsome or not ) This is so subjective to me. Handsome can be the way he smiles, or a certain way he looks at me. So I personally think what I might find downright gorgeous someone else is going to say ewww yuk!

sitka rain , your amazing thoughts alays give my posts new beautiful meanings , i agree with you :)

Previous 1 3