no photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:53 PM

If I had a trusted friend or family member to shelter and protect me I guess I'd be some kind of ape because of the physical similarity to humans - relative ease of using writing utensils and other "human stuff".
If I had to make it on my own, I guess I'd be a cat.

Way too much thought....huh frown laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:51 PM

jumper bull laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

John what the heck is a jumper bull? huh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:49 PM
huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:48 PM

i was supposed to be going to bed myself but came back cause i couldn't sleep. yawn frown

Hey! I wasted a goodnight on you!

huh huh huh

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:46 PM

it would be scarry if anyone or anything besides people replied. frown huh laugh

can't sleep - can't stop thinking about me noway

blushing

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:44 PM
Snakebigsmile

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:42 PM
it would be scarry if anyone or anything besides people replied. frown huh laugh

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:41 PM
i was supposed to be going to bed myself but came back cause i couldn't sleep. yawn frown

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:13 PM

good night babeflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Lets not fight over her. Don't be so cheap on the flowers: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
is is very nice and is a babe to me i love to tlak to her she makes me smilebigsmile

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:13 PM

good night babeflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Lets not fight over her. Don't be so cheap on the flowers: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Awwww thanks for all the flowers...blushing I am really going now. :tongue:

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:07 PM
yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn I am off to bed and well, wanted to say goodnight to everyone...smooched

Kisses and hugs to everyonesmooched smooched smooched

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:04 PM
Drowning, definately drowning.frown

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:00 PM

Because everyone in here has some kind of problem with them..laugh Its always easy to like someone on here (internet) but when its in person your expectations are so high most of the time cause everything clicked so well online that all that deminishes once you meet them...not all the time but most of the time...so then your back at square one being single.....Seriously I wondered too, but then after meeting some I know why....frown laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker laugh laugh

everyone everywhere has some kind of problem - what's your problem? laugh i'd like to be one of the the exceptions flowerforyou

I am stubborn and need lots of attention....blushing

Ah...Self centered with a god complex. I know people like that.....

smooched :wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:54 PM

you're far from just another girl, you've got reason to smile, so hi!flowerforyou flowerforyou

That is the sweetest thing ever! Thank you. blushing flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:52 PM

Because everyone in here has some kind of problem with them..laugh Its always easy to like someone on here (internet) but when its in person your expectations are so high most of the time cause everything clicked so well online that all that deminishes once you meet them...not all the time but most of the time...so then your back at square one being single.....Seriously I wondered too, but then after meeting some I know why....frown laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker laugh laugh

everyone everywhere has some kind of problem - what's your problem? laugh i'd like to be one of the the exceptions flowerforyou

I am stubborn and need lots of attention....blushing

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:48 PM

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:43 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched smooched smooched bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched smooched smooched bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched smooched smooched bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched smooched smooched bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched smooched smooched bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched smooched smooched bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched smooched smooched bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched smooched smooched bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:41 PM

Welcomeflowerforyou
huh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:40 PM

And hello to you sexy!!
blushing

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:38 PM
Just thought I would say hi tonight. flowerforyou

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 15 16