Community > Posts By > Sunflower78

Sunflower78's photo
Tue 07/21/09 05:01 AM
I'm sure you'll find someone. Yes, you should wait on God's timing but that also involves using good judgement and paying attention to your surroundings! LOL You never know who's out there (could be the one right in front of you). I'm pretty sure I passed on some good ones but that would be my fault. I spent alot of my life just being 'busy' and being into 'ME' only. But I've mellowed out a bit and (even though I'm older), I let go of the pressure of dating and hoping to finding Mr. Right. It'll happen....eventually.

Sunflower78's photo
Mon 07/20/09 06:55 PM
I can have Fruity Pebbles for dinner without anyone expecting me to cook 'real food'! laugh

Sunflower78's photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:19 PM
I'm making tacos tonight. Tomorrow I'm ordering from Hurricane Wings. I shouldn't eat like this but I'm being lazy this week!

Sunflower78's photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:15 PM
I'm a tea drinker- my favorite is white tea (as long as it's flavored). It has a much milder flavor than green tea. I usually take it with honey. I have it every morning. Yum! I can't drink coffee (just don't like it much) so this is my substitute.

Sunflower78's photo
Sun 07/19/09 06:29 AM
Zoobilee Zoo

Sunflower78's photo
Sun 07/19/09 06:25 AM
breathing

Sunflower78's photo
Sun 07/19/09 06:06 AM

there really is a shortage of christian singles groups.

some churches seem to have them for 20 somethings (young adult

groups, actually) but few have anything for those 30 and up,

divorced-widowed-never married.

That's true- and that's one of my biggest issues. I've always gone to churches with groups aimed at wives, husbands, parents, seniors, divorced 30-somethings, teens and kids. It was as if they skipped over my category (single, unmarried 20's at the time- I'm 31 now). It's so ridiculous because that's the group with the biggest decline in church membership. You think they'd try to do something to retain them! I pretty much gave up on joining any groups and that's fine with me but it would be nice to be able to attend something other than a family speghetti dinner as a single person/no children.