Community > Posts By > thecrazyone21

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 09:28 PM

Am I hot?

Do I turn you on mentally, as well as physically?

If that is all you got I would say not even look warm but mentally? You are trying to be funny? Not. frustrated

Maybe you lost a bet? laugh

I wish we could like comments! xD Hahahaha.

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 06:41 PM
I feel lazy. Can't be bothered doing my chores. Looking forward to going out tonight though. :)

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 06:17 PM
Obama worshippers? o.O xD

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 06:14 PM

Hello people,

I'm new to this site but I'm liking it so far. I'm someone who deals with mild social anxiety. I'm fairly normal but I just over think everything and make a lot of weird comments and act a bit funny around people. Does anyone else deal with this?

It would be wonderful if I could meet similar people so we can understand one another and discuss stuff. :)

Well, you have your nuts, your left wing, right wing, your 1/2 drugged, your normal, your not so normal, your prudes, your opened mind.

Otherwise known as a normal family ;)

Awwww. You guys sound just like my real family. <3

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 06:13 PM

Yeah, I guess I'm weird, since nobody talks to me.

Feel free to message me whenever you need someone to talk to. :)

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 06:13 PM

Yeah, I guess I'm weird, since nobody talks to me.

Feel free to message me whenever you need someone to talk to. :)

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 06:06 PM
Based on my personal experience I would say that it's important to keep your family's views in mind when dating as well. Though I am not a religious person I do come from a religious family. I respect their beliefs and they respect mine. I don't have a problem sitting with them while they do religious activities, it doesn't change my thoughts or stance on religion but it gives them comfort and shows that I respect their choices in life.

I wish my partner to be the same with my family. In my past my partners have been in similar situations and though they've claimed not to be as religious they would still not attend any family gatherings because they felt uncomfortable being around a group of people with different beliefs. I guess I found that a bit disappointing.

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 05:58 PM

I could never date a religious person as anyone who could believe in that stuff must be a total idiot or just plain ignorant.

I can understand that you would not like to date someone who is religious however I think it's a bit ignorant and insensitive to make a comment like that. I don't disrespect someone just because they have different views. :)

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 05:52 PM
You look okay in the picture. :)

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 05:49 PM
I'd definitely like to find out! :P

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 05:46 PM
Haha. I feel very welcome. :)

This place is much better than work. At work I have to pretend to be someone different like the 30 or so other people I work with. My mind can't handle so much ********.

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 05:41 PM
Hello people,

I'm new to this site but I'm liking it so far. I'm someone who deals with mild social anxiety. I'm fairly normal but I just over think everything and make a lot of weird comments and act a bit funny around people. Does anyone else deal with this?

It would be wonderful if I could meet similar people so we can understand one another and discuss stuff. :)

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 05:33 PM
I would have to agree with the people who said to change the pic. I think it looks a bit dull and it doesn't leave a great first impression. This is coming from someone who has been on the site only a day.

If you're looking for something serious and want to get attention I'd really put up a better photo. Maybe something with you outside in the sun. You look kinda creepy inside and that blue light is not doing you any favours.

All the best with your SO hunting! <3