Community > Posts By > middlewoman

no photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:40 AM
Edited by middlewoman on Thu 07/23/09 08:41 AM
The basic things combined with a huge entertainment room and an exercise room.

no photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:36 AM

Called product liability. When the mfg puts on the warning you can't say they didn't try to warn you and then sue them when you do something stupid. Which people have done.

So blame our litigious society for the silly warning labels.

Exactly. This is basically a CYA move.

no photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:35 AM
I had a few roommates that I didn't like. But I never had a major problem with any houseguests.

no photo
Tue 07/21/09 03:19 PM

so I've been looking but girls are too picky..lol..

We aren't picky. We just know what we want.

Knowing what you want can equal being picky if you have a large list of requirements.

no photo
Tue 07/21/09 03:13 PM
Do what you want exactly when you want.

no photo
Tue 07/21/09 03:12 PM
I would respond to most respectful emails. Unless I had a large amount of emails. Which can happen if / when I hadn't been using a dating site for an extended period of time.

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 10:15 AM
Edited by middlewoman on Mon 07/20/09 10:51 AM
Most people are attracted to ( or not attracted to ) certain physical attributes. Whether it's body type, height, race, hairstyle etc. There is a clear difference between not being attracted to a fat person and judging / being disrespectful to a fat person because of their weight.

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 10:11 AM
Edited by middlewoman on Mon 07/20/09 10:12 AM

Nope. I'm just more picky in general. The older I get, the more picky I am. I would rather be alone than settle for someone I don't really want just to be with anyone at all.

Some of my standards have changed over time. But that doesn't mean that I'm more or less picky overall. I think there is a difference between having reasonable standards and being overly picky. Going out with someone who is somewhat different than your usual isn't settling. If there isn't mutual interest after a few dates, then both people can move on.

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:22 PM
Dating can be difficult at any age. Sometimes a person may have to strike out many different times before hitting a home run.

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:06 PM
No. I wouldn't date a man that lives far from me. Therefore relocation would never be a potential issue.

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:02 PM
I think some people are definitely more picky online. For example a woman may reject a man who is 5' 10" or 5' 11" because he isn't 6 ft tall. Offline, a woman may not even notice the 1-2 inches difference.

2 Next