Community > Posts By > middlewoman

no photo
Wed 11/25/09 07:28 PM
Edited by middlewoman on Wed 11/25/09 07:31 PM
I often date and generally prefer younger men to a certain point. I probably wouldn't date a man who is more than 10-12 yrs younger than me.

no photo
Wed 11/25/09 07:23 PM
This simply comes down to attraction. Some women are not attracted to fat men. Just like others may not be attracted to thin men, bald men, short men etc.

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 01:15 PM
This simply comes down to physical attraction. Many people ( including myself ) simply aren't attracted to fat people. Just like other people may not be attracted to bald men, short men, tall women, women with short hair, thin women etc.

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 01:08 PM
Edited by middlewoman on Tue 07/28/09 01:08 PM
I often date and generally prefer younger men to a certain point. I probably wouldn't date a man who is more than 10-12 yrs younger than me. However if a 40-45 yr old woman is dating a much younger man. And both people are happy with the circumstances of the relationship. Then that is all that matters.

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:55 PM
Why are you on this site if you aren't currently looking for a date? Answer is I'm here for the forums.

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:51 PM
Edited by middlewoman on Tue 07/28/09 12:59 PM
One of my previous roommates was very messy and unorganized. Another ex-roommate was the complete opposite. She was a neat freak. She wanted everything to be done exactly a certain way Both people were annoying at times.

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:45 PM

there are so many incidents here in toronto where good samaritans are killed because they interferred.

i think though that instinct wouldn't allow you to think and one would immediately step right in. i'm a little more cautious now that i'm a mother of my own and want to make sure my kids have me around for as long as possible, but i have interrupted a beating of a woman in downtown toronto, and stopped a man from beating his girl here in the suburbs.

i would think, at the very least, someone would have picked up their cell and called in an emergency and am shocked that it didn't happen.

i'm glad they are all going to be fine.

I agree. In situations like this, I would have alerted the cops / security / bouncers etc instead of directly getting involved.

no photo
Mon 07/27/09 12:24 PM
Edited by middlewoman on Mon 07/27/09 12:27 PM
It may work for some people. But I'm not interested in a long distance relationship. IMO one of 2 things would need to happen in order to a LDR to have a chance of working out.

1. Accept the fact you wouldn't be able to see the other person that often OR
2. One person relocates.

no photo
Mon 07/27/09 12:19 PM
Edited by middlewoman on Mon 07/27/09 12:23 PM

Being visual means you are stimulated by seeing things. Deciding you cannot be with another person because of their looks is shallow.

I disagree. There is more to a relationship than just looks. But there should be at least some physical attraction. There are many possible reasons why I may not be interested in a man. Lack of physical attraction is one of them. So is incompatibility or having a poor personality. I think a person is shallow when she or he ONLY cares about looks, money, materalistic possessions etc.

no photo
Mon 07/27/09 12:12 PM
Some people only look at the photos and not the profile. Some men may be intrigued by bi-women. Maybe they think they can get a threesome with a bi-woman and one of her female friends / sex partners.

no photo
Mon 07/27/09 12:08 PM
I have dated black and Hispanic men. I have a few Asian friends. I also have white friends from various ethnic / religious groups. Irish, Italian, Greek, Portuguese, Jewish etc.

no photo
Sun 07/26/09 11:23 AM
I wouldn't care if a person doesn't have a photo on their profile. Provided that they are willing to send a photo when they email me.

no photo
Sun 07/26/09 11:21 AM
Edited by middlewoman on Sun 07/26/09 11:21 AM
people who are arrogant, rude, disrespectful, judgmental, extremely hard to please etc.

no photo
Sun 07/26/09 11:15 AM
Enough of the generalizations. Don't stereotype all men because of some bad experiences.

no photo
Sun 07/26/09 11:11 AM
Edited by middlewoman on Sun 07/26/09 11:13 AM
We were no longer compatible with each other. We had gradually formed different beliefs, values, interests over time.

no photo
Sun 07/26/09 11:09 AM
Simply not interested in a serious LTR right now.

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 11:13 AM
Golf - Yes
Table tennis - Yes
billiards - Yes
poker - No
boccie - Don't know what it is
Curling - Yes
Auto Racing - No
Wrestling - No

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:58 AM
5 yrs is not a big deal. I generally prefer younger men. However I probably wouldn't date a man who is more than 10-12 yrs younger than me.

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:50 AM
I think it depends on the circumstances of the break up.

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:44 AM
I'm here for the fourms.

Previous 1