Community > Posts By > disunny

disunny's photo
Sat 03/26/16 03:53 AM
I agree, 60 is the new 40. You are as young as you feel and should not be limited by your date of birth. Limitations are in the mind, heart and spirit.

Having said the above truths, life experience as a mature adult needs to be taken into account when selecting age parametres. This is why, as a special woman of 61 years, my general age parametres are within 55 to 65 years, so that my potential partner will grow into our golden years together.

The same or similar generation is a good starting reference point for a desired meaningful relationship, initiated from a desired sincere frienship. This, coupled with good character and integrity in your desired mate.

I hope this over 60's forum grows positively, as its as relative as any age milestone forums.

Love is possible as long as there is life love

disunny's photo
Sat 03/26/16 03:32 AM

Over 60 is too old for me and I'm 59. In fact over 50 is too old for me.

Haven't you heard ??? 60 is the new 40drinker bigsmile

disunny's photo
Sat 03/26/16 03:19 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm currently 61years young and never too old to love again.

If you're at least 55 years onwards upto 65 years, a genuine sincere man, caring, compassionate, romantic guy, looking for a great friendship that can potentially blossom into a special relationship with an extra special woman, please contact me here at mingle as our launching point!

As an extra special woman, you will be willing to travel here to sunny Malaysia to meet me and have a great vacation at the same time. Life is what you make it and the world can be your oyster.

Hope to hear from an extra man to meet my match, soon happy

disunny's photo
Sat 03/26/16 01:56 AM

Marilyn Munroe said something to the effect that if a man couldn't love her at her worst, then he didn't deserve to have her at her best.

As I get older, i am way less concerned about the number of attributes a guy has, and way more concerned about if both his and my demons can play well together , and if both his and my baggage can fit in the space we have created laugh

Do you overlook one or two INTOLERABLE flaws or differences in a potential mate, if the person has dozens of positive attributes?

OR...

Do you hold on to that person for their numerous attributes but secretly expect them to change that flaw or difference in time?

OR

Do you bypass all the person's attributes and reject a mate on the practicality that you can not tolerate their particular flaw or difference and you cant change them?

And reversely, would you stay with someone who loved and respected MOST of you , but who scorned ONE thing that was fundamentally important to you eg your religion , your parents, your career etc?

disunny's photo
Sat 03/26/16 12:58 AM
I joined mingle2.com to be introduced to new people outside my general realm of contacts in my daily life. I'm also seeking genuine online friendships as well as a potential special person to build a special relationship into the future, by sharing and caring for each other.
Please let me know if you're out there! :blush::smile:

disunny's photo
Sat 03/26/16 12:37 AM
Good for you.... I find many fake profiles here, would be scammers or players! I gave some interested members my contact numer, they text me and then I make my move to call them, then hear their foreign dialect, even though they say they're english or american! These people hide their true identity behind fake profiles and photos of someone else!
Its really tricky to find genuine profiles, which are potentially fewer.
So its good fortune that you found someone reliable on this sight. Also, sometimes prospects are overseas thousands of miles away, which creates a different set of challenges or issues!

disunny's photo
Thu 03/03/16 03:04 AM
Please rate me as a useful perspective. Regards and happy days :smile:

disunny's photo
Wed 03/02/16 08:00 PM
I'm here to potentially find my soul mate. Someone whom will be my best friend, lover and true companion for life in my golden years :smile: