Community > Posts By > WolfSpirt

WolfSpirt's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:24 AM
God morning Tiger and Rae. Have you guys set a date yet? Sandy and Iwil become one, on 17 May 2008.

WolfSpirt's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:55 AM
Yes we did, Enya. We met here in Apr of last year.

WolfSpirt's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:46 AM
Sandy and I are pleased to announce that we are getting married on 17 May 2008. We are having a small private ceremony at my parents house at 3 PM. We plan a small reception when we can rent a hall. We will be posting pictures of our wedding on here Sandy and Wolfie

WolfSpirt's photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:26 PM
Anything I can get my hands on. Usually at 3:00 oclock in the morning is when I get hungry.laugh

WolfSpirt's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:08 PM
Well, if you like smoothies, check out the recepe I posted in here, "Strawberry-Pasion fruit smoothie"

WolfSpirt's photo
Mon 11/12/07 03:44 PM
Sandy and I wish to trhank all of you for your prayer. The angels came early this morning, and took Sandys brother-in-law home. He passed on at 6:45 AM. He passed peacefully in his sleep and he is now at peace and pain free. I have known him only for a short time, but he seemed like a brother to me. flowerforyou .........Sandy and Wolfie

WolfSpirt's photo
Wed 11/07/07 06:41 PM
Welcome back, PJ, sorry to hear things didnt work out, but as someone already said, It is his loss. Wish you all the best that you meet the guy that is right for you.flowerforyou ......Sandy and Wolfie

WolfSpirt's photo
Wed 11/07/07 06:33 PM
Noden, Sandy and I thank you for the hug and sending one back to you. ((((((((((Noden)))))))) flowerforyou Sandy and Wolfie

WolfSpirt's photo
Wed 11/07/07 06:24 PM
German-Austrian-czech, also proud of my herritage, as everyone should be proud of who they are.

WolfSpirt's photo
Sun 11/04/07 04:37 PM
Congrats rozey! May you have many years of love and happiness together.flowerforyou......Sandy & Wolfie

WolfSpirt's photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:38 AM
Congrats, loves2sing ,to you and your guy, wish you the best . flowerforyou Sandy and Wolfie

WolfSpirt's photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:30 AM
Whisper, we dont know you that well, but what we have seen of you, we find nothing wrong with you and concider you as a friend. You definetly are not a bad person.flowerforyou Sandy and Wolfie

WolfSpirt's photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:20 AM
Good Morning, Tom, Sandy and I are still here. And we are not leaving anytime soon, got to many good friends and family here. Sandy and Wolfie

WolfSpirt's photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:11 AM
misswright, I dont mean to be sarcastic, but after reading your question, I cant help but wonder if you know what sex your dog is, you say it is a male dog, but then you say the cat sucks on its teat until the dogs teat is red. A male dog does not have teats. Not knowing if when the cat first started doing that, that the cat was getting milk?, if so, then you definayely have a female dog. In that case, there is nothing wrong with the bonding between the cat and dog, but if it is a male dog, then you have a problem. I have a male dog and he definately does not have teats.

WolfSpirt's photo
Thu 11/01/07 04:43 PM
I personaly dont have a recepe for that, but if you go to ask.com and type it in there, it will find it for you. Good Luck

WolfSpirt's photo
Thu 11/01/07 04:26 PM
Sorry for the typo, was supposed to read, Jacquelim Bissett

WolfSpirt's photo
Thu 11/01/07 04:24 PM
Well, I have met Bob Hope, George Jones, Tammy Wynett, Richard Roundtree, Jacquken Bissett and Jeanie C Riley. Also was on a security detail guarding, who now is the Vice President, when he was Secretary of Defense. And as others have already said in here, they are just normal people in their private lives.

WolfSpirt's photo
Thu 11/01/07 04:05 PM
Rapunzel, our prayers go out to uou, get well soon.flowerforyou flowerforyou Sandy and Wolfie

WolfSpirt's photo
Thu 11/01/07 03:26 PM
Congradulations, Captain and Eileena. And Captain, try to relazx, dont be overwhelmed with things, because it is then that you forget things. I am sure you will do just fine. flowerforyou Sandy and Wolfie

WolfSpirt's photo
Thu 11/01/07 03:18 PM
Adam, just wath it if a gal buys you a tooth brush and a comb and all your teeth fall out and also your hair, and then she offers you a condom. LOL

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25