Community > Posts By > Zapchaser

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:24 PM

This is my personal opinion and personal experience. Please do not take this in any other way but my opinion.
Step away..there are to many fish in the sea. You are a pretty girl and getting involved with someone who now has a record is a bad move.

First of all it is a DWI, we all make mistakes. Not like he is a mass murderer. sheesh!!!!

I know alot of great people who have f*cked up... you're right it's a DWI not attempted murder.

I say give it a week it's only monday. If he was in there all weekend he probably slept on sunday and worked today.

Yup, it's just a DWI. noway It's not like he got behind the wheel of a 2,000lb missile and went weaving down the road toward innocent people and was driving so erratically that a cop just felt the need to pull him over and discuss the recently released business plan for Dunkin Donuts. I am sure the cop was wrong. The best that could have happened was for him to pass out at the wheel and kiss a telephone pole. The worst..... well, it's not attempted murder, right? Just STUPID F*CKING IGNORANCE! God I can't stand drunks! My suggestion is to RUN!!! How many DUI's has he had in the past? The law should be changed to say that a DUI gets you a minimum of 30 days in the crowbar motel getting a striped tan and one year's loss of driving privileges.grumble

maybe if you are actually driving...many states have the law that states you can be charged with a DUI just for sleeping in your vehicle, car in park, engine off, just the radio on...that is a crock of s**t....
the question is of the circumstances around the situation...

I am sure you are so perfect that you never do things that others can't stand?

What does perfection have to do with not taking someone's life in your hands due to your own stupidity? How many innocent people die on the highway each year because someone was driving drunk? Can you REALLY find it in yourself to excuse that? The law is the law because there are morons who don't think. Driving drunk is as bright as closing your eyes each time you come to a railroad crossing. It is nature's way of weeding out the stupid but unfortunately innocent people are taken out as well. Next time you stand in front of the judge for a DUI you can tell him, well, at least I didn't kill anybody. I am sure he will be lenient.huh
you know you can write this and talk how bad it is how civilians drive over the limit,but the pigs...opps the cops that do the arresting for dui's actually drive drunk too,they just get away with it most of the time because they just flash their badge,im talking about when they r off duty of course or you never know

And the truth shall set you free...this is why I have little respect for cops...or anyone else who thinks they are special just because of their posistion....
There are some good cops...far and few between

They are ALL good cops until you break the law. laugh Just think of the fun you would have if there weren't any laws eh?

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:21 PM

This is my personal opinion and personal experience. Please do not take this in any other way but my opinion.
Step away..there are to many fish in the sea. You are a pretty girl and getting involved with someone who now has a record is a bad move.

First of all it is a DWI, we all make mistakes. Not like he is a mass murderer. sheesh!!!!

I know alot of great people who have f*cked up... you're right it's a DWI not attempted murder.

I say give it a week it's only monday. If he was in there all weekend he probably slept on sunday and worked today.

Yup, it's just a DWI. noway It's not like he got behind the wheel of a 2,000lb missile and went weaving down the road toward innocent people and was driving so erratically that a cop just felt the need to pull him over and discuss the recently released business plan for Dunkin Donuts. I am sure the cop was wrong. The best that could have happened was for him to pass out at the wheel and kiss a telephone pole. The worst..... well, it's not attempted murder, right? Just STUPID F*CKING IGNORANCE! God I can't stand drunks! My suggestion is to RUN!!! How many DUI's has he had in the past? The law should be changed to say that a DUI gets you a minimum of 30 days in the crowbar motel getting a striped tan and one year's loss of driving privileges.grumble

maybe if you are actually driving...many states have the law that states you can be charged with a DUI just for sleeping in your vehicle, car in park, engine off, just the radio on...that is a crock of s**t....

What does perfection have to do with not taking someone's life in your hands due to your own stupidity? How many innocent people die on the highway each year because someone was driving drunk? Can you REALLY find it in yourself to excuse that? The law is the law because there are morons who don't think. Driving drunk is as bright as closing your eyes each time you come to a railroad crossing. It is nature's way of weeding out the stupid but unfortunately innocent people are taken out as well. Next time you stand in front of the judge for a DUI you can tell him, well, at least I didn't kill anybody. I am sure he will be lenient.huh

There is no excuse for DRIVING drunk...I was asleep in my car, sleeping it off, because I believe it is stupid as well, to drivw drunk....
I thought I was doing the right thing, then they took me to jail...I am pending grand jury trial, now, based on the technicality that I was NOT driving, and the the charge is false and misleading, to say the least of the technicalities....I have done nothing illegal in almost 3 years, trying my hardest to keep my life out here on the streets, holding a job, I own my truck, and I have pastors who will vouch for me, as well as several other well reputed individules around the Nashville area...
I don't mean to sound smartass...but it is one of the few things that offends me, when small minded people see the fact that not ALL "criminals" are beyond saving, or when people imply that I am a bad person just because I made stupid choices when I was 18...
it offends me that people are telling this lady misleading information....
all that should be said is to watch his actions.....GRANTED...many "criminals"will never change...but DO NOT cast that seed of doubt into the paths of the ones who are wanting and doing change..

I can appreciate your plight. I can also appreciate the fact that drunks (speaking in general) don't care about anything but drinking. They will take anyone down with them and the OP is a pretty young lady that has a full life ahead of her and (again, speaking in generality) does not need to start out life catering to someone with an alcohol issue. That is all I am saying. Drunks will find any excuse to stay drunk. There are those that are in recovery and most of them will tell you that they are one breath away from taking a drink. I have been around alcoholics my entire life and I do not (rarely) drink because I see what it has done to them. Congratulations for staying out of trouble. :wink: You are setting a GREAT example for those around you. My hat is off to you.

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:08 PM
Edited by Zapchaser on Mon 09/15/08 09:12 PM

ya really he just crashed, and killed a lil girl in the passenger seat no worries, he was just drunk.!!!!other then that he's a keeper.!!!

you have no idea what really happened,so cut the sarcasm.he didnt kill anyone,didnt even go anywhere,he was in his car and here in texas they can get you for dwi if you're just sitting in your car with the keys in the ignition.before you go running your mouth and stirring up drama,try finding out the full story.

That's too bad. He should have called a cab or a friend and stayed out from behind the wheel of his momentarily parked vehicle with the keys in the ignition. There is no argument to be made. He broke the law.Call your dad and ask him to pick up your new boyfriend who is about to get out of jail. :wink: bigsmile

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:04 PM

you know you can write this and talk how bad it is how civilians drive over the limit,but the pigs...opps the cops that do the arresting for dui's actually drive drunk too,they just get away with it most of the time because they just flash their badge

Are you implying that we should look the other way when someone drives drunk? Throw the law out because all of the "pigs" (God that was moronic)drive drunk? They are doing what they are paid to do- keep the losers that want to kill innocent people off the road. Why don't we all try this one on? Obey the law. You won't get arrested for breaking the law.It's so simple it's stupid. I find that the people who b!tch about getting popped for a DUI are generally repeat offenders. Why would someone want to date a loser that
A. Can't handle alcohol
and
B. Doesn't care if he/she endangers someone else with their lack of intelligence

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 09/15/08 08:54 PM

here's the thing....I met someone on here,and hit it off with him,had the first offline meeting and everything.I knew going in that he had a dwi and that he'd have to serve at least 3 days in jail.he was supposed to have gotten out saturday night,and I havent heard from him since he went in.I'm thinking that his sentence might have been extended,since he hasnt been online or anything since the night before he went in.I really like this guy,and his charges are from a year ago,made some changes since then.my question is should I give this a chance,or should I just go on my way?
:banana: I just heard from my attorney baby!!:banana: He said that the judge is gonna let me out tomorrow. :banana: Im sorry I didnt know my sentence would be extended.flowers I cant wait to see you again.smitten

:laughing: thanks for the laugh mirror I needed that

zapchaser:
who says I'm lowering my expectations for giving someone a chance?at my age I could be a shallow b!tch about it and say screw you to the guy,but I was raised better than that.I dont judge people that try to do the right thing after they screw up.I could've gone to jail for reckless driving,but the cop who pulled me over saw the good in me and gave me a break,and I changed after that.I'm giving this guy that same chance,and if people want to condemn me for if,then go ahead and do it til you turn blue in the face,I'm a strong enough person to handle it

I was being facetious. laugh :wink: You know where your heart is.I am surrounded by cops in my family and my girlfriend's family and they all have seen the carnage created by people who DID kill innocent people and will have to live with what they did for the rest of their lives. Sadly, some of them will go on to kill again. It aint pretty. Driving drunk speaks to someone's lack of intelligence. Did they make a mistake? Yes. Should they be severly punished for driving drunk? Yes. And hopefully, yes hopefully, they won't do it again.

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 09/15/08 08:37 PM
Edited by Zapchaser on Mon 09/15/08 08:39 PM
No issue of ethics is involved here. A property is for sale by a bank that took back a property that belonged to them until their money was paid back and the mortgagee (not yet a "home owner") defaulted. It's a business transaction. :wink: The bank isn't looking to make a profit from selling it to you- they only want to get back what they have in it.

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 09/15/08 08:33 PM

i'd say give him a chance if that was his only offense.hell i have a record but i learned my lesson....and next time i'll try harder not to get caught

hehe j/k (or am i?)smokin

lol it could be worse couldnt itlaugh

I've already met the guy,met some of his family,and they all confirm what he's told me about his past,and I believe them and him.if he really wanted to lie to me then wouldnt he have kept the dwi a secret instead of telling me?

besides,no one is perfect,we all screw up,god knows I have,could've gone to jail myself,but I didnt,and if he tried to pull the wool over my eyes he lives in an area that I'd find out about it,not that I think he would

Starting a relationship with lowered expectations is always a good plan.laugh flowerforyou

Zapchaser's photo
Sun 09/14/08 07:30 PM
http://www.weshow.com/us/p/28614/girls_and_guns
:wink: laugh

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 09/11/08 06:31 AM

Odering out at the the pink taco stand....

Pink tacos are a great snack any time of the day. Happy nibbling!:wink:

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 09/11/08 06:20 AM

I know many don't give a crap (that's just how some are) but this had to be said. The pessimism of many older posters is spilling over onto new posters. That's why many are asking what happened to the forums. This place has become a support group.

it's not so much pessimism as it is difficult to maintain a high interest and/or become empassioned over topics that have been repeated too many times to count.

there's only so many times one can reply to 'does size matter' before the answers become cynical and sarcastic, no matter how innocently the question was posed.

Yes and by now all men know that size DOES matter. drinker laugh

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 09/11/08 05:16 AM

Ok, I'm comin' Hold on I'm comin'

Noooo! It's the masturbating Santa! ohwell

Zapchaser's photo
Wed 09/10/08 08:13 PM
Happy birthday Kristi! smooched flowers

Zapchaser's photo
Wed 09/10/08 08:07 PM
Easter. Because Halloween and Christmas don't have black licorice jelly beans. :tongue:

Zapchaser's photo
Tue 09/09/08 06:46 AM

if it is warm...a nice walk and picnic with wine, cheese, and fruits!
:smile:

That sounds great Joyce! flowerforyou

Zapchaser's photo
Tue 09/09/08 06:33 AM

what you have already told on here is great, just set up the table with a nice candlelite centerpiece and some soft music!

Pick one:
1. Steaks and brats with cheese curds and a Killian's.
2. Bruschetta with tomato and basil, Roast duck with reduced cranberry glaze and asparagus spears, and gelato with a mint sprig for a finale?

that really depends on the type of gal she is. If you are trying to impress her with your culinary talents, the second. If she is a steak and beer kinda gal, definately the first one.

I personally would enjoy either meal.

I guess it's a toss up. She cooked me a gourmet meal but on our first date I took her go-cart racing (she beat meblushing ) and for a walk on the river bluff watching the bald eagles.

Dude. If you took her carting on your first date...and she actually gave you ANOTHER date....chances are the brats and steaks ( as long as you cook them properly ) would be good to her. :-)

laugh laugh laugh Have you seen my picture? It's amazing that I got the first date! laugh laugh laugh I will ponder your suggestion today. A friend of mine suggested a hot air balloon ride. I think that would be a lot of fun followed with brats and steaks if we make it back alive. :banana:

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:44 PM

you guys should do like we do...one taxable base for everyone across the board..no deductions, no tax breaks, you simply pay taxes on what you earned and the value of your property...

For once we agree! Flat tax!:wink: drinker

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:29 PM

don't forget the winedrinks flowers

Arrrrrgh! More choices!tears

Just ask the clerk at the Liquor store which is best with duck, silly.

laugh Oh, that makes sense! :tongue:

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:21 PM

don't forget the winedrinks flowers

Arrrrrgh! More choices!tears

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:18 PM

you put younger girls to shame

Mo definitely! drinker

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:15 PM

him cooking for me would be enough.

surely deserves a kiss or two

I would consider myself fortunate indeed! blushing I would just be happy knowing I was making something that would get a smile.happy

I think you will get more than a smile:wink: laugh

:wink: blushing Can I quote you?:thumbsup:

I ment from YOUR datelaugh
laugh laugh laugh flowers

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25