Community > Posts By > beachdog50

beachdog50's photo
Fri 04/24/15 05:10 PM
I joined for the rush,and my girlfriend had just dumped me!

beachdog50's photo
Thu 04/16/15 06:27 PM
I had the pleasure of training with some British troops in Germany. One night at a club this british soldier asked me if I wanted to go out back and share a fag. I thought WTF. and I said sorry I dont get into that, and he goes on to tell me that he saw me with a fag yesterday. Now my brain is working overtime trying to figure out who I was with the night before. Finally one of my friends told me he ment cigarettes!

beachdog50's photo
Wed 04/15/15 01:10 PM
In Germany When you recieve ketchup packets they are aready opened. Do you know what happens when you don't know that? You grab the corner of the packet and shake the ketchup to the bottom of the packet,but instead you empty it all over the patrons in the restuarant

beachdog50's photo
Tue 04/14/15 04:51 PM
Good one.

beachdog50's photo
Tue 04/14/15 03:35 PM

Have any of you paranoid ranter folks actually thought your delusions through all the way?

as in, if there were ANY factual support for these fantasies, then the many avowed political enemies of these people you love to hate, would have long ago followed through with legal prosecution?

And if you pretend that this stuff is true in spite of the fact that they haven't...

That you have to add to your conspiracy theories that EVERYONE in ALL of the opposing political parties have to be in on, and in support of the folks you fear?

I thought not.
stick around it gets even better it will go from nonsense to no sense

so do either one you you have any actual input to the topic? or would you rather just make snide comments about everything else but the actual topic??
No I'd rather make "snide comments" because I have that right too So mind your own Thanx

lol, no... try getting out from under your bridge, troll...
already resorting to name calling what a guy

beachdog50's photo
Tue 04/14/15 03:26 PM

Have any of you paranoid ranter folks actually thought your delusions through all the way?

as in, if there were ANY factual support for these fantasies, then the many avowed political enemies of these people you love to hate, would have long ago followed through with legal prosecution?

And if you pretend that this stuff is true in spite of the fact that they haven't...

That you have to add to your conspiracy theories that EVERYONE in ALL of the opposing political parties have to be in on, and in support of the folks you fear?

I thought not.

so do either one you you have any actual input to the topic? or would you rather just make snide comments about everything else but the actual topic??
No I'd rather make "snide comments" because I have that right too So mind your own Thanx

beachdog50's photo
Tue 04/14/15 01:58 PM

I thought not.

beachdog50's photo
Sat 03/21/15 09:34 PM
journey to the center of the bacon

beachdog50's photo
Wed 03/18/15 08:10 PM
You should change profesions! Maybe a clown everybody loves clowns.

beachdog50's photo
Tue 03/03/15 07:43 PM
Beach Bacon Bingo

beachdog50's photo
Fri 02/20/15 09:38 AM

The real question is, if Trayvon martin had on a white hoodie would things have gone differently?

This is why stand your ground is a terrible law. Get rid of class and race warfare in the streets, then we will give you back your guns. Like children who misbehave..
So Estelle how do we go about and collect all these guns? or are the nice criminals gonna hand them ovEr? I see all hell breaking loose. I'm not a regestered gun owner but a gun owner and i aint givving them up without a fight. stand your ground law or not!!

beachdog50's photo
Mon 01/19/15 03:51 PM
Yea crying for change is one thing,but crying about everything is getting old!

beachdog50's photo
Mon 01/19/15 08:59 AM

for those who don't yet realize the brain can prove to it self, anything can be evil...

woe unto the unwise unknowing.

who prove many be evil, but of course, never them self, and incite the large and fire breathing dragon, that shall devour them self and many.

and then they run and cry, in fear and fright, crying this be unfair, and not right...

and the dragon answer back, not right in who's book of rules, before it eats them the self righteous hobbits...

but then these, never did quite seem to realize, how their own words were making all that happens to them self, happen.

and uh huh...

that would be the self righteous tattle tales, who think if they tell of all the wrongs they see, somehow this makes them self on the side of good.

and so untouchable.

hehehe...

oh how the naive little children do tell on all to make them self falsely feel more right, and more falsely protected.

Right on!

beachdog50's photo
Fri 01/16/15 07:41 AM
It should say gun!

beachdog50's photo
Sun 01/04/15 01:35 PM

You're right, but not strictly correct as some folks have pointed out to me. Actually, rv's are the motorized ones. Campers are the tow behinds. I wanted to make sure I made the distinction.
Actually RV is a recreation vehicle which could include go-carts,motorcycles,travel trailers,ect. The motorized versions are called motorhomes.

beachdog50's photo
Wed 12/31/14 01:02 PM
Well it is a golf course and not a wedding chapel so I,m gonna play through! carry on

beachdog50's photo
Fri 12/19/14 05:44 PM
Walking round in womens underware

beachdog50's photo
Thu 12/18/14 08:01 PM

"that's cute, you mean the history books that showed not one BLACK person of accomplishment until I had reached JUNIOR high and a month was reluctantly added?" BULLCRAP!!! Aparently you didnt pay attention in grade school!

did you have some time machine that allowed you to travel through my life with me AND be invisible?..lol

always at the top of my class back then,, I played PLENTY of attention

oh, excuse me, there was the great peaceful mlk, the peanut man Carver, the bus sitter Rosa Parks, and the terrible Malcolm X,,,,,in over ten years of formal education,,,,,lol
So you did learn about BLACK accomplishments before junior high school? I didn't need a time machine to call BS My nephew is in the 5th grade and knows who eli whitney is. That is first year basic history

your fifth grader is learning in 2015, what they weren't teaching us back in the 70s when I would have been in school

I misspoke about the number,, but the sentiment still stands,,, before black history month, black children learn VERY little about their significance in American history besides slavery , in the public school system,,, though diversity is forcing changes in some areas of the country,,,,hundreds of years later,,
I learned it in the 60s but I know what point you were trying to make. sometimes I just like to be a dick. peace

beachdog50's photo
Wed 12/17/14 08:46 PM

"that's cute, you mean the history books that showed not one BLACK person of accomplishment until I had reached JUNIOR high and a month was reluctantly added?" BULLCRAP!!! Aparently you didnt pay attention in grade school!

did you have some time machine that allowed you to travel through my life with me AND be invisible?..lol

always at the top of my class back then,, I played PLENTY of attention

oh, excuse me, there was the great peaceful mlk, the peanut man Carver, the bus sitter Rosa Parks, and the terrible Malcolm X,,,,,in over ten years of formal education,,,,,lol
So you did learn about BLACK accomplishments before junior high school? I didn't need a time machine to call BS My nephew is in the 5th grade and knows who eli whitney is. That is first year basic history

beachdog50's photo
Wed 12/17/14 09:28 AM

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25