Community > Posts By > SoundMethod

SoundMethod's photo
Fri 10/02/09 12:43 PM
Edited by SoundMethod on Fri 10/02/09 12:44 PM
Tomorrow I have a 9 hour layover in JFK someone come and get me and entertain me. I am going to Amman Jordan,Beirut Lebanon and Tel Aviv Israel and I am not coming back until I have spent every last cent !!
Mike

SoundMethod's photo
Mon 09/21/09 04:16 PM
I would have bolted the first time !! She is obviously irresponsible with other peoples feelings and being in a relationship like that for the long haul would drive me crazy. Get out while you can.rant

SoundMethod's photo
Wed 09/02/09 02:27 PM
I don't know man but I have known some really awesome girls that were dating pure turds which makes me think that some women want to be treated badly. Maybe it is a self esteem issue,but I have had my heart broken over it several times seeing a wonderful person in a toxic relationship like that !!!

SoundMethod's photo
Wed 09/02/09 02:23 PM
The Tull Rules always have and always will !!!

SoundMethod's photo
Wed 09/02/09 02:21 PM

I went on a date

I think I did anyways

But, what is a "date?"

And, now what do I do? Because...I think I should know what I want to do and I really don't.
If she had all of her teeth and her feet didn't smell,you may want a second date !!

SoundMethod's photo
Tue 09/01/09 10:20 AM
I knew a guy who said he asked every girl he met,"hey you wanna ****"? I said damn I bet you get slapped in the face a lot and he said yeah but I get laid a lot to.
I dont know, if you are straight about what you don't want it may weed out a lot of dill wads !! Isn't funny a lot of us do not know what we want but we sure as hell know what we don't want ??!!!

SoundMethod's photo
Tue 09/01/09 10:16 AM
When all else fails go to Amsterdam and take a lot of money. When your money runs out come home save money then repeat.

SoundMethod's photo
Tue 09/01/09 10:14 AM
I love SKUNK BUD!!! Ooooooops wrong page !!

SoundMethod's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:10 AM
I am curious why did he get to be buried in Arlington? He only served two years in the army and his family paid to keep him out of Korea.

SoundMethod's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:08 AM
He asked the PO PO if he had ever been Scuba Diving.

SoundMethod's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:05 AM
Just pull a Ted Kennedy and cheat !!!

SoundMethod's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:01 AM
Honey he may just be Gay !!! Maybe he likes the Baloney Pony a little more than you think? Pop out of the bathroom with a strap on and you will know for sure. Good luck with that !!!

SoundMethod's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:45 PM
I am looking for a woman who can float, turn cops into lead statues, and catch things on fire with her butt !!!

SoundMethod's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:42 PM
Yeah men with really hairy backs creep me out. Have you ever been to Lebanon?

SoundMethod's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:39 PM
Bad Pimentos can cause Halucinations !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOUzDGwX4kA

SoundMethod's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:37 PM
Anton_k hook me up man and give me a ride in that shuttle !!!

SoundMethod's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:34 PM
Maybe your GRANNY is Satan and those weren't pimentos at all. Did you ever think about that. Your life could be in danger now !!!

SoundMethod's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:30 PM
PacificStar48 how will this kid ever find the cosmic jello with advice like that. I think you were a little hard on him. Maybe you should apologize. Old Milwaukee does a belly good !!!

SoundMethod's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:28 PM
Yes Anton_k please try and keep up. Bad pamentos cause foot odor. So you should put the question on your profile do you eat pamentos,that way you wont accidently get a date with a girl who has really bad foot odor and when the sun shines through the window you can see the future in Grannys canned goods.

SoundMethod's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:22 PM
I have met some really awesome people here. Really truly honest to God !! Most people are just tired of the same old ****. Girls in particular hear the same old lines over and over again. The prettier a girl is the worst it is for her and another thing I have noticed from reading women's profiles here is that most guys misinterpret kindness for some secret code that says hey lets do the wild monkey dance. Listen guys just because she is nice to you does not necessarily means she wants to screw you silly. Work on the friend ship part first and you may have a better chance !!
I am myspace.com/soundmethodmemphis

Previous 1 3