Community > Posts By > 1CoolMommy

1CoolMommy's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:20 AM

I was just reading through another thread...and someone pointed out that there are always a boatload of people asking why they can't find " The One "....

But no one ever asks how to BE " The One ".

So now...I am asking.

Ladies and gentlemen,

please tell us how someone could be " The One " for you.

Try to refrain from falling back on words like ' respect ' and stuff like that.
We already KNOW that.

Try to be specific.

What would make someone be " The One " for you?

People need to realized there is no such thing. Love isn't based on finding the one. It's finding that one person who's **** your willing to put with for the rest of your life! Real world, gets real answers

1CoolMommy's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:18 AM

Kill and decapitate all the competition. In the end...

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

(sorry, sometimes I have a chemical deficiency of seriousness)

LMFAOrofl rofl rofl

1CoolMommy's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:03 AM

True Karma is tough but haven't you ever just once wanted to stand up and say "You don't get away with this with me." ?

I wouldn't do any thing stupid but it would be fun to play a headgame on them the same way they did you. Let them leave for work and come back to find you gone.

I guarantee you I would would never let a person know; I knew they were cheating; when I could just leave and make them think they had been rejected. Why not deprive them of the thrill of upsetting you?
flowers

!Karma works both ways!slaphead I have learned my lessons. Its best in the long run to be the bigger person!

/that radom bird that only poops on your head. Or the idiot that ran into your parked car. Weird stuff that make you ask why me....It's because you seeked out revenge! What goes around comes back around and not allways in an obviouse form!

Be kind to others but set boundries and trust me all works out the way it should!waving

1CoolMommy's photo
Tue 08/11/09 11:54 PM

brokenheart

**** Um! lifes too short! carry on with my life and let them carry on with theirs!

Karmas a ***** any way and she can handle revenge better then I ever could!

flowers

pitchfork :heart: pitchfork

1CoolMommy's photo
Tue 08/11/09 11:52 PM

Marriage is grounds for divorce laugh

I AGREEoops

1CoolMommy's photo
Tue 08/11/09 09:54 PM
brokenheart

**** Um! lifes too short! carry on with my life and let them carry on with theirs!

Karmas a ***** any way and she can handle revenge better then I ever could!

1CoolMommy's photo
Mon 08/10/09 08:41 AM

Bummer for You.

Only one who wasn't real clear on her weight.

Chat Global, Date Local.

I don't care for insecure people. I use to have allot of self-esteem issues, but over time i realized ."this is what I got and I love it!" When people are insecure its a red flag for me. It is a doorway for many other issues and unnecessary drama> ...

Then again there is also a fine line about weight. Americans are so obsessive over it~ some guys and women will freak over a few pounds. The older we get the slower our metabolism gets and its harder to stay in shape. Some people are just too dame judgemental!

1CoolMommy's photo
Mon 08/10/09 08:34 AM
Edited by 1CoolMommy on Mon 08/10/09 08:42 AM

If I think a woman I am talking to might be more than just a chat then I tell her all my bad side bad habits and whatever else bad is in me and if she is still there after then I will let her know my good sides.

If she doesn't mind the bad she might be impress by the good flowerforyou

blushing smooched laugh :tongue: flowerforyou flowerforyou
Well then you are a very rare Man indeed. I loved your journey photo. It was very creative and cute!!.

1CoolMommy's photo
Mon 08/10/09 08:31 AM
You are right! People post some of their most personal values on their profiles and there are some people who are very good at reading them and catering to what they are looking for. Wolf in sheep clothes, so to speak!

Thanks for posting a reply! Its nice to see other people still stay true to themselves. It has become a rare quality for people to be honest these days..

flowerforyou

1CoolMommy's photo
Sat 08/08/09 11:15 PM
rant

1CoolMommy's photo
Sat 08/08/09 11:12 PM
OK people, we all know that not everyone has the strength to tell the truth. The Internet makes it Hard.The temptation to be what you desire to be. Be that perfect Guy, That sexy women everyone wants. For those who are insecure ,feel & are inadequate sociably. Therefor they post pictures of movie stars, or they paste and copy from flicker, or even worse they use four to five year old pictures.

Tell Us about how you thought you where gonna go on a date with the person you had been IM'n and emailing and then when you show up you find out it was all a Big FAT LIE! and rate the poor soul above you
1 - 10

1 : Your superficial, and just expect to find MR/MRS perfect
10 : Oh you poor BABY!

EX:
True Story

I was chatting with this guy .He was kind and funny. His face really fit the personality on his profile. He said he made a little money , but he wasn't a billionaire. We decided to meet at Hooters and When he showed up he was Not who he said he was at all. He lived with his mother and only wanted to go on the date to find the potential mother of his Five children. His money came from a fake Workmans comp claim. He smelled like he hadn't washed in weeks and he really needed to brush his teeth!
I walked away full ( hot wings, I paid) and creep-ed out! this dude seriously didn't care who I was he just wanted to impregnate me with Five of his little lazy A@# kids. I went home and called my Mommy!

1CoolMommy's photo
Sat 08/08/09 10:44 PM
noway I never look twice at people who only have one picture!
This is a huge Negative for me...Other then that its all good.People get tired of righting the same old **** over and over agian. Facebook, Myspace,twitter,mingle2, and so on and so forth! dont worry to much what others think . Just be you and go with it and if they dont like ,oh well!

Good Luck with what ever it is you and the rest of us are looking for on here!devil

1CoolMommy's photo
Wed 08/05/09 11:28 AM
i dont think so. You have to copy the IM while in session. There should be a copy and save button in the box! It has one on my facebook IM .. But this site uses a different program...good Luck though

1CoolMommy's photo
Tue 08/04/09 06:25 PM
cute:tongue:

1CoolMommy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 02:20 PM
mad I know how ya feel , Sucks. I have relaized they are the ones with the maturity problem and they need to grow up! People suck sometimes, but We should just suck it up and keep on doin what we do! Their loss!drinks

2 Next