Community > Posts By > SandFTW

SandFTW's photo
Thu 07/30/15 01:59 PM
Two peanuts walked into a dark alley.. One was a salted. ;)

SandFTW's photo
Thu 07/30/15 01:57 PM
..one was a salted. -_-

SandFTW's photo
Thu 07/30/15 01:52 PM
Lmao

SandFTW's photo
Sun 10/10/10 04:24 PM
very hard "lesson"... lol.laugh

SandFTW's photo
Fri 09/18/09 08:08 PM
Look on the bright side, its daytime in china! Ya dig. lol.:laughing:

SandFTW's photo
Tue 09/15/09 09:07 PM

can someone PLEASE tell me why I cant get a guy?lol I try on here but it doesnt seem like anyone is interested in me. Tell me why. Are you? ;)

I would talk to you if I saw you around. love smitten drool Why aren't you where I hang out? slaphead

spock :laughing:

SandFTW's photo
Tue 09/15/09 09:04 PM
Everyone get off the computer!!!!!!! The race war just started in 32 states, dont be the last to choose a side!!! Lets tear this country apart and blame it on a corny rapper with jerry curls and a mullet!!! FUTK KANYE AND THE JAYZ HE RODE IN ON. seriously.explode

btw. that was a real classy move kayne east made, even when The Old Dirty Bastard (RIP) from WuTang interupted the grammys he was more respectful of the actual winner (and better dressed too) and ODB was a hardcore drug addict and a nightmare of a person(i knew him personally). "WuTang is for the children...Puffy is good but WuTang is the best!" lol.

SandFTW's photo
Tue 09/15/09 08:51 PM
Look on the bright side... Its daytime in china.laugh

SandFTW's photo
Tue 09/15/09 08:25 PM
ZOMBIELAND CANT GO WRONG!!! Bad *** Woody and the undead, what!? what?! CANT WAIT!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

SandFTW's photo
Tue 09/15/09 06:22 PM

kanye is just yet another media hoax, he never actually 'became' famous. It was more like everyone woke up one morning and the news said he was. Does anyone remember when mr.west wasnt super famous but you had heard of him? Media hype, controversy and advertizing creates an overnight 'star' that may not be worth a damn. Kanye West is a fictional character, like most ppl on tv including our president.:banana:
Kanye came out with a song(Through the wire)About him in a car wreck wired shut mouth.People liked it.Then obviously he had enough talent for his people(manager,radio,mother)that beleived in him he blew up on the radio.Let me guess you hate the radio or do you have sirius lil taylor got her speech

When 'Through The Wire' came out, he was already super famous, signed and the market was saturated with his name, face, lame album (with three good songs on it) and the harrowing tale of his 'plight'. Jayz/media companies created his fame from scratch over the course of about a week. One hit wonder+loads of money= cultural icon... and the public ate it up. That sob story bout his fcukin jaw was just the gimic he rode in on and not a good one either.

SandFTW's photo
Tue 09/15/09 06:03 PM
kanye is just yet another media hoax, he never actually 'became' famous. It was more like everyone woke up one morning and the news said he was. Does anyone remember when mr.west wasnt super famous but you had heard of him? Media hype, controversy and advertizing creates an overnight 'star' that may not be worth a damn. Kanye West is a fictional character, like most ppl on tv including our president.:banana:

SandFTW's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:59 PM
LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN!!!rofl rofl rofl

SandFTW's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:31 AM
Well how else are we gonna get the insurance money?!?!

SandFTW's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:21 AM
waving

SandFTW's photo
Sat 09/12/09 09:54 PM
drool me too!

SandFTW's photo
Fri 09/11/09 11:32 PM
yeah, all the toothless mexicans want u bad and its such a mystery why ur mentioning this little self esteem device to a large anonymous public... right. I think i just vomited a little in my mouth. Pack it in already, gnite!rant

SandFTW's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:37 PM
spock

SandFTW's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:22 PM
unless u dont get one. lol.

SandFTW's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:17 PM
Who isn't nuts?drool

SandFTW's photo
Tue 09/08/09 08:46 PM
How about "Mullet: The gateway drug":banana: