Community > Posts By > creativesoul

creativesoul's photo
Mon 04/02/12 12:48 AM
Here... I'll help you out...

I'm not trying to make the question a contentious matter.

I know the meaning of the question. Exactly as you stated it's meaning.

I acknowledged that the question as posed meant "Jill notwithstanding.[emphasis mine]

...there it is. Your words acknowledging the meaning of the question as it was posed. There is no misrepresentation involved, Those are your words verbatim. So, how does it follow from this agreement that "no" should be Joe's honest answer?

Incoherent rubbish.

creativesoul's photo
Mon 04/02/12 12:40 AM
Now, riddle Panny-wanny, tell all the lovely folk exactly what the agreement was regarding what the question meant, as it was posed...

:angel:

...then go on to explain how it follows from that meaning that "no" is an honest answer.

creativesoul's photo
Mon 04/02/12 12:26 AM
Pearls to swine...

creativesoul's photo
Mon 04/02/12 12:03 AM
Coming from you - one who has not offered a coherent argument for anything he has claimed - that charge has the force of a wet spaghetti noodle slapping up against the side of a moving freight train.

waving

creativesoul's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:58 PM
Once again your entire argument is reduced to a mere emoticon. Good job, pan... good job.

creativesoul's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:57 PM
Have fun living in your imagination Pan. I'm outta here, as you've nothing resembling intelligibility to offer.

creativesoul's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:56 PM
If you're so prophetic, why is it that you did not see the self-refuting content of your own words before you stated them?

Delusional is more like it.

creativesoul's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:51 PM
I know, more dishonesty instead of answering a direct question.

I'll just predict now that you'll continue to avoid it and repost my honest quotes over and over...

My gawd... So now you think that your prophetic?

laugh

creativesoul's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:49 PM
The question was resolved long ago by your acknowledgement of what the question meant - as posed. The meaning of the question is not a matter of contention.

--

ac·knowl·edge

Definition of ACKNOWLEDGE

1: to recognize the status of
2: to disclose knowledge of or agreement with

--

You agreed to what it meant and have breached the agreement since. Your word is worthless. Your participation is cancerous to meaningful and honest discussion.

I acknowledged that the question as posed meant "Jill notwithstanding.[emphasis mine]

creativesoul's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:27 PM
Edited by creativesoul on Sun 04/01/12 11:31 PM

:angel:

creativesoul's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:21 PM
Your words are self-refuting. I gave you enough rope, and you hung yourself with it. I'm just taking pictures.

creativesoul's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:10 PM
I don't claim to speak for Joe, so stop lying.

I say that an answer of "no, of course not" should be Joe's honest answer.

ohwell

creativesoul's photo
Sun 04/01/12 10:43 PM
Edited by creativesoul on Sun 04/01/12 10:49 PM
The question was resolved long ago by your acknowledgement of what the question meant - as posed. The meaning of the question is not a matter of contention.

--

ac·knowl·edge

Definition of ACKNOWLEDGE

1: to recognize the status of
2: to disclose knowledge of or agreement with

--

You agreed to what it meant and have breached the agreement since. Your word is worthless. Your participation is cancerous to meaningful and honest discussion.

creativesoul's photo
Sun 04/01/12 10:37 PM
I would necessarily disagree, but that doesn't really add anything to our undestanding.

creativesoul's photo
Sun 04/01/12 09:46 PM

creativesoul's photo
Sun 04/01/12 09:32 PM

creativesoul's photo
Sun 04/01/12 08:43 PM
But how does one judge whether an experience was a "good or bad" thing for them or for someone else?

By their own belief regarding good and bad, I suppose. I do not think that those terms lead anywhere useful unless we further explain what is meant by them. They don't always mean the same thing.

creativesoul's photo
Sun 04/01/12 08:14 PM
It is a wise move, and I'll explain why by closing with a bit of intuitive common sense. Agreement always comes "after the fact". There can be no agreement before you know what you're agreeing to. The simple point is that entering into an agreement with another persona is to take on an obligation to another person. That person, in this case, is me. Thus, when you entered into an agreement with me about what the question meant - as it was posed - you partook in a voluntary obligation to keep that agreement. So, using the phrase "after the fact" in an attempt to remove that obligation, is nothing more than to go back on your word.

So, in short, you've proven to me, as well as any reader who is bright enough to see through the masquerade that your word was a worthless offering.

creativesoul's photo
Sun 04/01/12 07:41 PM
Whatever, pan... whatever. Go talk to somebody who has reason to believe what you say, because I have none.

Caio.

creativesoul's photo
Sun 04/01/12 07:30 PM
Laughing in the face of evidence that shows your dishonest testimony, isn't a good sign, especially considering the fact that the evidence is comprised of your own words.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next