Community > Posts By > knights2444

knights2444's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:53 AM

hoped up out da bed turned my swag on :banana:

thats funny lol.

knights2444's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:44 AM

okay i still do not understand.

what do women want? a confident guy or a less confident guy?

doesn't matter if she is shy or not, confident or not. i been told by women of all ages and races that every woman wants a confident guy. doesnt matter what he looks like as long as he is confident with himself. so come on now tell me which one gets the girl?? because my friend went for the less confident guy!

its not any one specific thing or quality but the whole package

my whole package isn't all that good. i was told confidence is key to grabbing a womans attention. now i'm not so sure.

knights2444's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:40 AM
okay i still do not understand.

what do women want? a confident guy or a less confident guy?

doesn't matter if she is shy or not, confident or not. i been told by women of all ages and races that every woman wants a confident guy. doesnt matter what he looks like as long as he is confident with himself. so come on now tell me which one gets the girl?? because my friend went for the less confident guy!

knights2444's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:30 AM

sorry, I don't understand the problem.

((((Well im leaving cuz the guy im gonna be datin feels more secure if im not on here talkin to guys i guess, so im doing it for him. I dont even know if its gonna work yet.))))

some people are just not secure in themselves and she wants to give the relationship a shot.

Why are you comparing yourself to him? (he got a girl but not me)
Maybe you're trying to hard?

and i don't need to try hard. someone wants me, just i can't get to her because just my rotten luck she lives on the other side of the country and i'm to poor right now for a plane ticket. or a train ticket.

knights2444's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:28 AM

Why don't you ask her?

i did, must wait for the reply... she's been single a while due to her shines. but even she has told me a confident guy is best then she flipps it and wants a non confident guy. i wonder what happen to her in the last day..

knights2444's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:27 AM

sorry, I don't understand the problem.

((((Well im leaving cuz the guy im gonna be datin feels more secure if im not on here talkin to guys i guess, so im doing it for him. I dont even know if its gonna work yet.))))

some people are just not secure in themselves and she wants to give the relationship a shot.

Why are you comparing yourself to him? (he got a girl but not me)
Maybe you're trying to hard?

because i been told many times by a thousand people to be confident. this guy isn;t and gets the girl anyway. sooo which is the right path? confident or not confident. did anyone read what i wrote?

knights2444's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:25 AM
we guys have our moods when we get close to someone far away we get a bit lonely. we get confused as to what is best for both of us. guys need and want the girl close. we need to touch her, look in her eyes and know she is looking back. i doubt it has anything to do with you. just he might be changing either for the good or the bad. or you never know he could be on his way to be with you. give it time, guys are shitheads just like women are when it comes to dating or liking someone. keep trying.

knights2444's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:18 AM
this message is from a friend. she is getting rid of her myspace all because this guy isn't confident enough.. she is a gorgeous woman, very smart. only thing wrong with her is that she is very shy. she has alot of confidence in herself and loves herself for who she is. she is also a mother of 2.. seems to me he has no confidences, so please tell me how the hell he got a new girlfriend and i can't?? when people have told me to be 100% confident to get a girl. what is a lie and what is the truth?

((((Well im leaving cuz the guy im gonna be datin feels more secure if im not on here talkin to guys i guess, so im doing it for him. I dont even know if its gonna work yet...))))

knights2444's photo
Tue 08/04/09 07:51 AM

hey that is knight!!! he is cute!

lol! yeah yeah, i don't find myself cute. but thank you anyway :-D.

knights2444's photo
Tue 08/04/09 07:50 AM

OMG! lol. no you didn't. but you did, thanks for that. i mean no one has ever done this before. i'm speachless! lol.

knights2444's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:06 AM

Eddie Munster Mcfee

DAMN IT, Biskit! I swear I was gonna post that, you turd! Get outta my brain!!! frustrated :laughing:

LOL! aw sorry he took the name out of your mind and took credit for it. lol.

knights2444's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:06 AM

i've never listened to him. or called him dad or father. it was always ed when he came into my life when i was 19. even then i didn't want him around. plus and heres the big one, i hate the name he gave me. no one should be named after their parents. why do parents do that?

Dunno,,,seems to be mostly a "guy" thing, except, my Mom named me after her!! When I asked her why, she blamed it on my Dadlaugh laugh laugh laugh

If it effects your future, by all means, get rid of the baggage. Its not in the list, but I kinda like "Edward Dillion":wink:

no edward. remember i'm a jr so my fathers name is edward. Dillion is a good name. but my mom said that too. Eddy Dillion Mcfee.

knights2444's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:04 AM

I like Scott.

Scott is a greta name :-D. i'll add another number to the count. so far Michael is getting more of the votes.

knights2444's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:03 AM

Whatever you think will look best on your tombstone.

thats what i was thinking too. but i was also thinking of my head in a crystal ball haha. saying on the buttom. his last wish was to scare to hell out of everyone who comes near his grave LOL!!

knights2444's photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:59 AM

Eddie George...... Eddie G..... Got a ring.......smokin

George? that sounds like a bad rockstar name lol. like boy george or you know george bush lol.

knights2444's photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:58 AM

why you changing your name?huh

because i hate my name. i hate my father, my father hates me. who even wants me to kill myself. plus every time i go for a back ground check the officer always hands me my fathers record instead of mine. and our SS#'s are the same expect for one number.

my father has never been in my life, he's always in jail or trying to ruin someone elses life. and i don't want to be apart of him or his way of living. thats why i want to change my name.
to me i have no father...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh,,I see,,,,disassociation,,,:wink:

I'm thinking you probably should not listen to the man's "opinion" of you. Seems to lack a bit of credibility,,,flowerforyou

Perhaps "Eddy the bomb" would be appropriate?:wink: bigsmile flowers

i've never listened to him. or called him dad or father. it was always ed when he came into my life when i was 19. even then i didn't want him around. plus and heres the big one, i hate the name he gave me. no one should be named after their parents. why do parents do that?

knights2444's photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:53 AM
oops. Sounds** lol.

knights2444's photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:52 AM

Id go with James happy

Eddy James Mcfee founds okay. but it doesn't have that ring i am looking for. i'll keep James in mind though..

knights2444's photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:51 AM

Go with what you like..flowerforyou

thats the thing. i like the name Michael and Scott., maybe both? lol. dang that would be one long name haha.

knights2444's photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:50 AM

why you changing your name?huh

because i hate my name. i hate my father, my father hates me. who even wants me to kill myself. plus every time i go for a back ground check the officer always hands me my fathers record instead of mine. and our SS#'s are the same expect for one number.

my father has never been in my life, he's always in jail or trying to ruin someone elses life. and i don't want to be apart of him or his way of living. thats why i want to change my name.
to me i have no father...

Previous 1 3