Community > Posts By > kadugan

kadugan's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:51 AM
home cooked is the only way to go for me. i have an onion allergy

kadugan's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:44 AM
the tatt and nose ring are hot, the pipe screams sophistication i would prefer a single helmet spike instead of horns but you could just be horny embarassed if the moustache was more wispy like a snidely whiplash i would be on my to get you.

kadugan's photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:30 AM
TCU horned frogs, finally relevant WOO HOO go Frogs

kadugan's photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:18 AM
i am a serviceman for a new home builder, i love my job no 2 days are the same. now if i can only get people to realized they bought a house not a grand pianofrustrated

kadugan's photo
Fri 10/09/09 10:56 AM

The physical description is redundant; that is covered in the dropdown stuff. Talk more about YOU, your personality and outlook on life.

And have a friend take some photos where the ladies can actually see you!

Welcome to the site, have a great time.

thanx i updated the text pics to come monday should be able to get some good canadian thanksgiving pics. hope the text is better

kadugan's photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:54 AM
hey there relatively new here and looking for constructive criticism

kadugan's photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:45 AM
leo
shades

kadugan's photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:45 AM
leo
shades

kadugan's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:56 AM
<----- 2 pints of fugly with a dash of licious you just have look for it
ohwell

kadugan's photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:49 AM
white chocolate

kadugan's photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:36 AM
my wife died in car accident in march of 09. as far as getting over it.... i found it to be a matter of coming to terms with the fact she will never be there again in person but will be a part of what makes me who i am and i live every day trying to make her proud of me that is how i deal with it. it was hard accepting that there was nothing i could have done to change it, but when you are able to think about it rationally (it gets easier as time goes by) you can understand and just move on.