Community > Posts By > Beachfarmer

Beachfarmer's photo
Mon 09/04/23 12:24 PM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Mon 09/04/23 12:34 PM
My Cousin said (of course online), Gawd! I HATE The Beatles!"

I rarely gasp. I GASPED! My blood boiled with possible reactions. I love my family, so I chilled and took a breath. Personal story, her prerogative, and who cares!

The question is "How do you react when something goes completely against your own sensibilities?

BTW....
Puppies Suck
Sunsets are overrated
True Love doesn't exist
The Ocean is not that beautiful
Poetry is boring
I hate travel

React with something different than "You are daft/stupid."

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 08/29/23 12:31 PM

laugh

I believe it!

Hah Stormy, can I get a Hallelujah MF?

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 08/29/23 10:38 AM
Reportedly Samuel L. Jackson was considering converting to Catholicism, but saying "Superior" after "Mother" proved too difficult.

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 08/29/23 10:29 AM
Lucky to have the Forums.

The Nudges I got from Megan Fox and Halle Berry would have transferred a lot of money from my account to Ivan Jacknoff's.whoa

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 08/10/23 10:50 AM

Peace, Light, and Love :heart: :angel: :heart:

...and Great Geographical Gymnast

Hahaha... what can I say, it's in my blood! But for now, I've taken the bench... At least for the next year or so, lol waving

...and next time to The Rockies?flowerforyou

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 08/10/23 10:48 AM

waving flowerforyou

Terrific Flipper!!! You always know what to sayflowerforyou

BEACH!! flowerforyou

Heya Stormyflowerforyou

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 08/08/23 11:40 AM

Peace, Light, and Love :heart: :angel: :heart:

...and Great Geographical Gymnast

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 08/08/23 11:39 AM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Tue 08/08/23 11:48 AM

waving flowerforyou

Terrific Flipper!!! You always know what to sayflowerforyou

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 07/23/23 11:50 AM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Sun 07/23/23 11:55 AM
One Friday in the early days of the inter-web I was trying to answer a client in the affirmative, that I had received her electronic file. In a ready for weekend hurry I emailed “GO T!+ !!” instead of “Got it!”..........one of my more horrifying professional experiences !!!

Luckily after the longest 90 seconds EVER, her reply was, “Haha Great, and glad you are a fan. Have a nice weekend.”

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 07/23/23 11:48 AM
.....or I Should DUH Saids

Bit of a truth of dare.

Dare: Admit what you said or wrote by not thinking things through by whatever (content, punctuation, context grammar, etc.).

Truth: What you meant to say or wished you had.....even and especially if you held back ( a Boss, too harsh for situation, words were a few seconds too late, yada).

These 2 definitions may be completely backwards.

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 07/23/23 11:48 AM
.....or I Should DUH Saids

Bit of a truth of dare.

Dare: Admit what you said or wrote by not thinking things through by whatever (content, punctuation, context grammar, etc.).

Truth: What you meant to say or wished you had.....even and especially if you held back ( a Boss, too harsh for situation, words were a few seconds too late, yada).

These 2 definitions may be completely backwards.

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 06/27/23 05:39 PM
"I don't want or need you to solve my problems. There is nothing for you to "fix" here. I value your opinions but every once in a while could you just LiStEn!?"

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 06/24/23 09:47 AM

For all the mingle youngsters .. woo means to win someone’s heart tongue2

...and woo woo is something else when using your slang thang

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 06/22/23 08:12 AM
rofl rofl rofl ^^^^^^ perfect follow up

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 06/22/23 08:05 AM
...and I thought you were going to model a new wetsuit or procured a new freshly shaped pink surfboard

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 05/16/23 05:46 PM
I didn't see (or hear) a tree fall in the woods without anyone else around to see or hear it today....so I have no help on that far fetched theory that I may or may not have been hypothetically halleucinating ........... so please keep the Meds at the present level whether I am being overmedicated or undermedicated. It feels dialed in to me, Doc!

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 04/14/23 10:15 AM
I don't know. Perhaps I should have posted in one of the tech categories, but I am thinking about larger social ramifications

I just got an advertisement for Penile Reduction.
Darn tracker bots! How do they know?

......and the Pharmaceutical Companies....so typical. First they play on your emotions. Things getting knocked off shelves. The stares. Afterwards a big long disclaimer about what can happen if over medicated. Yikes!

I wouldn't touch ANY of those procedures or pills with a 10 Foot Pole!!!

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 04/11/23 03:42 AM
Surf culture, coffee house music scene. design and building of Lindbergh's plane, Scripps Institute of Oceanography, Martime wonders from Star of India Schooner to USS Nimitz and Midway. The creator/author of Cat in the Hat, Green Eggs and Ham, Horton Hears a Who. Paragliding over nude Beaches. The innovator of McDonalds. Coronado Bridge. World Famous Zoo and Wild Animal Park, Top Gun, Sea World, Munchkin Compound, Legoland, Balboa Park, La Jolla Cove/Tide Pools, Fish Tacos

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 04/11/23 03:00 AM
waffles

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 04/09/23 11:00 AM
Meaning of life and snacks, not necessarily in that order

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25