Community > Posts By > cvtnorth

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:02 AM
I have seen it a few times..but its not the norm anymore like it used to be. They start out opening doors and such, but then it falls by the wayside with comfort..dont expect it forever, never seen it last long.

no photo
Sat 04/11/09 07:01 AM
Depends....do you know how to treat a person with respect and consideration? Or do you just use people to get what you want then leave them and blame it on them?? Wow, think Im bitter...but seriously it would depend on how you treat people 100%!!!!!

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 02:29 PM
THE CURE
More than this

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 06:04 AM
NIRVANA
I hate myself and wanna die...

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 07:40 AM
The Airborne Toxic Event
Sometime around midnight

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 03:41 AM
I am rather not be tho

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 03:16 PM
Im not in that age group but I can tell you this, and girls, dont hate cuz you know its true...they are about looks, and they really dont know what the heck they want at that age. I didnt know what I was doing at 18-22 yrs old. A guy that has his own pad and money would be great but I didnt seem to find that type either. Im just saying that young girls are having a lot of fun these days gettin a lot of attention from multiple men. Not all girls but some. Just be patient, the right girl will come along and everything will just fall into place. You cant rush it, you got plenty of time.

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 08:11 AM
Plus we have to be picky these days with all the freaking game playin going on here!!!!!

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 08:10 AM
I think the definition of "Hot" differs from person to person, so yeah if fake everything is ur game then Cali wins hands down, they do have a higher percentage of plastic altered women in the country so yes one could say Cali has the most beautiful women in the country, but i know a lot of guys who find fakeness on a woman repulsive. Ive been to Miami and I say it is giving Cali a run for its money..

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 08:04 AM
Ive noticed that I get more attention from 20 something yr old guys now then i did when I was in my 20s. So its gotta be true, I am a cougar there I said it!!! Anyway I am way hotter now at 42 then when I was 22.

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 07:43 AM
When I was little my favorite song was Puff the Magic Dragon, imagine my surprise when I learned what that one was about..heehee

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:59 PM
Damn I wanna go unfortunately I live in Chicago!!! GRRRRR but I love coldplay.

no photo
Thu 05/24/07 03:57 PM
we are all scared in some way...talking about it is the best
medicine..so splain!!!!

no photo
Mon 05/21/07 05:38 AM
i like msn best..its easier and has cooler features then yahoo...just my
personal opinion

no photo
Mon 05/21/07 05:36 AM
love is a dicey conquest at best...you never know if what you are
feeling is really love or something else...lot of work to figure it out

no photo
Thu 04/26/07 05:12 AM
Hi Jim, I am new too, but everyone is really nice here and I think you
will enjoy yourself.

no photo
Sat 04/21/07 11:51 AM
VERKLEMPT...LOL

no photo
Thu 04/19/07 09:09 PM
thanks guys..you are all so friendly..hey nusalor..you crack me up!!
lol!!!

no photo
Thu 04/19/07 05:10 PM
hey nusalor LMAO!!! that was too funny! thanks for the posting tip but
the new member area isnt being cooperative. Cant seem to post a new
topic..could be my puter tho too...its seen better days. Thanks for the
welcomes guys!!

cvtnorth

no photo
Thu 04/19/07 03:11 PM
Hi everyone, I am new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. Seems
like you guys have a bit of fun here. I really need some cheering up if