Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 04/03/22 10:01 PM
Dear Men,
Remember how beautiful, smooth and sculpted her body was at the beginning of your marriage.
She is still the same beautiful woman with the same spirit that you have always loved. :hearts::heart::pray:

The difference is that she gave your children life.
The price for that was the loss of the body she once had. ๐Ÿงก:pray:

Do not complain about your wife because her fat increased and do not think that she likes it! ๐Ÿงก:pray:

A mother's affection makes her turn a blind eye to all of that and her only concern is her children and your happiness. :pray:๐Ÿงก:heart:

Remember that this tummy was once the warm home who hugged your children for 9 months with all their pain, fatigue and weight, to seal them until childbirth.:pray:

A thousand hearts to all the Mothers :heart::yellow_heart:๐Ÿงก:green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค:hearts:๐Ÿงก:heart:

no photo
Sun 03/27/22 10:03 PM

what is your experience dating a filipina girl?:blush::relaxed:

Expensive diamonds

no photo
Sat 03/26/22 11:41 PM

Sounds like you've been had by a typical romance scammer and are trying to find "her". Or you want to stalk an ex girlfriend.

I'd say you're out of luck on both counts.

Thanks - since I mentioned return back the payments

may not be the scammers because the scammer will do the black mailing and the lover (ex or current) that is one way traffic you can't expect in returns.

This is so called friends who used me for their benefits

If you have any sort links can find them it will be useful for me.

Thank you so much for your kind response

no photo
Sat 03/26/22 09:36 PM
Please suggest me

How to track the mobile number without their knowledge.

Because am being cheated by a person by giving wrong location information since I request them to pay back the money

I dnt know this message will be approved by the admin

Expecting your valuable response.

Thank you

no photo
Wed 03/23/22 04:47 AM
Agreed and will be corrected in the future posts.

Thank you Bro. Paul

no photo
Wed 03/23/22 02:57 AM
Thanks to everyone...

Special mention to Laska paul...

Thanks for your kind gesture shown.

Actually it's written for my very close friend who is no more right now due to some personal issues.

I Miss him (not her :smile: ) too much.

For your kind note - all the poems not for female or for Girls.

Thank you - keep sharing keep posting keep encouraging each other.

Well defined platform for sharing some personal thoughts in a shape of poem.

Thank you and God bless you

no photo
Tue 03/22/22 08:24 PM

waves in the sea,
rushed towards me,
I knelt to touch the waves,
it touched my hands and left me!

I tried to leave but saw my legs immersed under the sand,
I tried to remove my legs from the sand,
while the same wave came again,

I didn't see as I was in a hurry to leave,
this time it came with a wild force,
burried my legs deeper in the sand,
not allowing me to go!

it touched my hands again,
and held me for a while,
made me smile,
it stood around me,
calm and mild,
yet a more wild,
I knelt again to enjoy it's return,
it left immersing me with it's touch so kind!
- Aatheera

Nice one Aatheera ... well published one...

no photo
Tue 03/22/22 05:11 AM
Thank you Vibes

no photo
Tue 03/22/22 03:38 AM
Iโ€™m so tired of this empty feeling.
Iโ€™m so tired of being alone.
I lay here staring at the ceiling,
Waiting by the phone.

I wish and I dream
That weโ€™ll be together soon.
I canโ€™t wait until we can look up hand in hand
At the stars and at the moon.

I try not to weep.
I hope he doesnโ€™t hear my cries,
But I canโ€™t stop the tears
Falling from my eyes.

Every day
Every hour
Every moment
Iโ€™m thinking of you through the miles
and loving you.

no photo
Fri 03/18/22 08:04 PM
Shared :

When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love

When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one there to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love

I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I would never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
No doubt in my mind where you belong

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love

The storms are raging on the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret
Though winds of change are throwing wild and free
You ain't seen nothing like me yet

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true
Nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of the Earth for you
To make you feel my love
To make you feel my love

no photo
Tue 03/15/22 08:49 PM

If the person would have known that Love was just for a game,
To get a temporary fame!
That person would not have got emotionally attached!!

If the person would have known that emotions can be played upon,
To just while away the time and make fun!
That person would not have fallen for you another time!!

If the person would have known that everyword spoken was a lie,
To just conclude at last that it was a mistake to fly!
That person would not have invested the time and effort to take care of you all the while!!

If the person would have known that ignorance can even kill the one who is sick,
To just play a game and win a hit!
That person would not have given oneself for you to own!!

If the person would have known that rejection can be done by just assuming wrong,
To just blame the other and move on by singing a song!
That person wouldn't have trusted you nor your love!!

Meaningless words and actions,
Meaningless script played with emotions!!
Well executed to finally drop a stone,
And stamp the caring heart which has been withered and worn!!

If love is taken as just a game,
Do that love with the scammers and get the fame!!

Do not try the real,
And shout out saying they are fake and weird!!

Hold a wisdom for your actions and stay true,
Atleast to the Creator who is taking care of you everyday without being rude!!

Dedicated to each real soul who is being cheated by filthy game players for just a temporary fame or a timepass or a fun.

In reality, these filthy game players will finally judge or make fake assumptions saying the real as fake while the real honest souls keep searching for true love in the scammers or the fake and get themselves hurt and withered!

- Aatheera

Superb Ms. Aatheera.... It's reality - Dnt get hurt by others action

no photo
Fri 03/11/22 10:30 PM
Try to work out in Fountain method

no photo
Fri 03/11/22 07:02 PM
Wow...

the words Very well arranged

Keep Going - May God bless you

no photo
Wed 02/16/22 02:31 AM

what is your experience dating a filipina girl?:blush::relaxed:

Cute and friendly

I tried to date with them but unfortunately I didn't any one for date

tears tears tears

no photo
Fri 02/11/22 08:44 PM
๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ญ.

๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐š "๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ."

๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ, ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ, ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ.

๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐.

๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž "๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ."

"๐ˆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ," ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ.

๐‡๐ž ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ.

๐‡๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐› ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ซ๐›๐ฒ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ฅ.

๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ค๐ž.

"๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž" ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐.

๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ.

๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐, "๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ," ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ข๐จ.

๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž.

๐€๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐, "๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ."

๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ "๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ" ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž.

"๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ?" ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐.

๐‡๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ.

๐–๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ.

๐ˆ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐.

๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž.

"๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ"? ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐.

๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง.

๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ?

๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ.

๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ.

๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ.

๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ๐๐š๐ฒ.

๐๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ.

๐๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ.

๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ.

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ.

๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž -

๐€ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž,

๐š ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ,

๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž.

๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ.

๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ.

๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ.

๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง, ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ, ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐, "๐ ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ."

๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹?

๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐๐ข๐š๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌโ€.

๐–๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐จ; ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž.

๐’๐ญ๐š๐ฒ Blessed...

no photo
Sun 02/06/22 01:12 AM

I still cry for you. I still ache for your love. I still wish you were mine. I still hope for an honest future with you. I still pray you'd come back to me once more and never leave again.

Too much pain - it's short and sweet one....

Let ur prayers will be heard by God

no photo
Thu 02/03/22 03:33 AM

Nice poem:thumbsup: :wink: .

Thank you

no photo
Thu 02/03/22 03:33 AM

Nice poem:thumbsup: :wink: .

Thank you

no photo
Thu 02/03/22 12:19 AM

N:slight_smile:I:slight_smile:C:slight_smile:E