Community > Posts By > Darryl1611

Darryl1611's photo
Tue 05/17/16 05:03 PM

If you could change things in your life right now what would they be?

The things that I would change in my life right now, would be all the things that disappointed everyone whom I love - starting with God.

Darryl1611's photo
Mon 05/16/16 09:29 PM
Edited by Darryl1611 on Mon 05/16/16 09:36 PM
Holocaust Victims remembered. Why aren't the Victims of the Roman Catholic Inquisitions Remembered?

This year, 2016, May 5th was the day that the Victims of the Holocaust of World War 2 are remembered; especially the 6 million Jews who were killed during the War. Much has been said as to the "Official Record" on whether what done was true or not to the Jewish people during the War that wound up killing over 70 Million people - like before 1938, the Nazis and the Zionists were "working together" to round up the Jews to populate Israel - and then when the Nazi's needed workers for the War - that all stopped.

But what bothers me the most, is why don't we have a "Remembrance Day" for the Victims of the 1000 YEAR "Murderous and Torturous" Inquisitions of the Roman Catholic Church? There were EIGHTY (80) Popes who Tortured, Maimed and Killed Bible Believing Christians, Jews, and some pagans all across Europe, Africa, India and Persia. MILLIONS and MILLIONS of INNOCENT PEOPLE were sawed in half, had their eyes burned out, boiled in oil and pitch, beheaded, fed to lions, bears and tigers. They were tortured with all kinds of Medieval Racks which broke their bones and stretched their joints out of sockets t the point where blood came out of their mouths and ears. They were crippled forever, if they were allowed to live. Some were disemboweled while still alive.

Foxes Book of Martyrs has these DETAILED ACCOUNTS of ALL these deaths, which when read - changes the life of the person reading it. It's even on Youtube and you can have it read to you.

Why don't we have a "Remembrance Day" for the Inquisition Victims?

Darryl1611's photo
Thu 04/21/16 05:22 PM
New World Order Bible Versions (Full Movie)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

Darryl1611's photo
Tue 04/19/16 09:35 PM
This verse as follows -

John 20:17

17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Is true because of -
Philippians 2:7

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men

He wasn't on Earth too be "worshipped". He was here too fulfill the final prophecies of the OT/old covenant and give us the new signed in his blood.

Deuteronomy 10:17

17 For the Lord your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward

Through the other/rest of the verse(s) he refers too "his" father as just that, "his" father. Same with "his" God. He doesn't refer to us as brothers/sisters on an eternal level. He was "humiliating" himself and speaking too us on our level, trying to make a personal relationship. Not a above all and nothing else matter level, but yet an understanding "equal" level at this form of communication.

We are God's Children. God's Family. In SO MANY places in Scripture Jesus calls us these names.

We are Children of God - Joint Heirs with Christ. (Romans 8:16-17) We are His Brethren. I'm His Brother, Sister (John 20:17, Matthew 12:48-50 and other places) We are His Bride - the Lamb's Wife - the New Jerusalem (Revelation 21:9-11)

Darryl1611's photo
Tue 04/19/16 09:22 PM
There truly is none, just discussion here my friend. Salvation is only found through Jesus Christ. You say "Faith in the finished work of Jesus at the Cross". What exactly did Jesus "finish"? He finished the old covenant, the last and remaining prophecy of the old covenant. And as he has told us, these laws remain true until all is fullfilled. Thus further showing the finish of the old covenant/testament. Jesus Christ is God of Gods, Lord of Lords. It will be written on his crown if I'm not mistaken on exactly what rev says bout it lol. God bless you my friend.

The intent of my meaning I think you got, but I don't think Jesus "finished the old covenant", my friend. He "replaced" it and became the mediator of a BETTER Covenant with BETTER Promises. (Hebrews 8:6) Oh. The Old was Perfect and Righteous and Good in EVERY WAY. But we could not keep it. Only our Lord Jesus could and only through our Lord Jesus could we. Praise the Lord! God Bless you, to my friend!

Darryl1611's photo
Tue 04/19/16 09:11 PM
Your "john 20:17" mention of a verse boils down too the following verse I do believe.

Galatians 3:26

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

I couldn't find the exact verse tonight as again it's late and not an excuse lol but I'm tired. And couldn't find the exact verse I'm looking for. But we are "children" of God through Jesus Christ. "Us" one's that are not isrealites are "abopted" by God. If needed tomorrow after you respond too this thread or maybe prior if I find it, a verse that say specifically what I'm saying about us being adopted by God regardless of being Jew or not. Because Heaven is first given too the Jew(s). We are the "outsiders" being adopted by God.

Your statement that our Lord Jesus referred to God as "our" God is in John 20:17. I thought you were looking for a reference to that effect.

17 "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and YOUR Father; and to my God, and YOUR God."

Darryl1611's photo
Tue 04/19/16 09:05 PM

1 John 5:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 For there are three that bear RECORD in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Sorry for my laziness. It's late by the time I got back too the computer. But I'm going too go out on a lim and say this "these three are one" is used in the same context/meaning of when Jesus referred too him and his father being "one" in the following verse.

John 10:30

30 I and my Father are one.

And the word(s) tranlated too this are referring to wills, desires, ententions, ect. Not specifically it's literal meaning eg., physical aspects. So if I'm wrong, please don't express such and show/display such meanings/purposes. I'll do the same for the referred verses if nececassary.

Not a problem. Just remember. Verse 7 is dealing with the RECORD. What is the RECORD? The answer is in verse 11 and then expounded upon in verses 12-21. When misguided Christians, like Pentecostals or Assemblies of God Believers who say that a Christian "can lose their Salvation", I always point them to the RECORD in 1 John 5:11. For if they don't believe the RECORD, they obviously don't understand their own Salvation and they could be destined for an Eternity in Hell.

The Final Authority for the Christian is the Bible. Unfortunately, there are many "false" prophets and teachers who are splitting Hell WIDE OPEN with Doctrines of Demons like the Prosperity Gospel or the Judas Gospel. These "false" prophets usually are on Television asking for money in the form of "sowing seeds." I think you may have seen them on TV. These are wicked people, making merchandise of the people of God. (2 Peter 2:1-3)

Darryl1611's photo
Sat 04/16/16 08:46 PM

I am Christian if you will, but don't follow, obey, or entirely believe in any of the denominations and what they teach/preach.

Be Careful... You seem to be entering into the realm of the Cults and their weird belief systems. Once you say that you "don't follow, obey or entirely believe in any of the denominations and what they teach/preach" - I immediately look for "strange doctrines" or "unprofitable questions" which are outside the purview of Biblical Christianity which lead gullible Christians astray and away from the Faith.

So figured I'd ask a question that mainly puts me apart from the different beliefs.

Who is our God. Not who is God, but who is specifically our God?

I personally believe Jesus too be God almighty. Jesus never refers to us specifically as brother's too him, yet he proclaims to "God". But he himself claims too be God as I believe and know from reading NT too the OT. Jesus Christ is the one whom created us, molded us, and made everything in existence from Heaven to Earth to below Earth. Specifically referring to Genesis 2 and multiple accounts of his spoken remarks in the NT of creating different person(s). Just curious what every one else thinks as it's normally said Jesus being the son of God.

There really shouldn't be any question as to the Godhead. Neither should there be any question as to our Salvation that it is all by Faith in the finished work of Jesus at the Cross. These 2 Doctrines are Basic and Fundamental. The "Cults" like to tamper with these very important Doctrines, but we must never compromise the Deity of Christ - nor God's Salvation Plan for mankind - that it is all by Jesus - and all we are required to do is to "Believe."

John 1:1-14
1 John 5:7
John 20: 30-31

But from what I know or have read Jesus doesn't ever refer too his God/father as ours, yet proclaims too be our God, our creator, ect. Just curious what you all think on this and hopefully bring up a good discussion with verses too back one's thoughts/beliefs. God bless you, us all :D

John 20:17

Darryl1611's photo
Fri 04/15/16 07:07 PM

I have no need to believe the false claims of the KJV-Only sect, because those claims were debunked by Christian theologians a long time ago.

Let me guess. The year was 1881 with the Westcott-Hort New Testament. Everything (Modern Bible Versions) just "snowballed" (became perverted) from there.

It's a good thing the "Authorized" Text or the "Received" Text (the one without the copyright) is still considered God's preserved Word in English.

Darryl1611's photo
Fri 04/15/16 01:41 PM
Edited by Darryl1611 on Fri 04/15/16 02:24 PM
I've heard these vain babblings and science falsely so-called from "Science Worshipers" and atheists like lu10nt for many many years now. There's a Sermon that put this WHOLE ISSUE to bed for me titled "Science Fiction Religion" preached by a Baptist Pastor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JNUlkm__T8

It's silly to even debate this secular nonsense which lu10nt promotes - It's just "Science Fiction Religion." Listen to the Sermon. All of what this Preacher says is ENTIRELY True.

The Truth is that lu10nt HATES the God of the Bible. Look at what he writes in this Thread. He literally HATES God! He despises Him. He "mocks" and belittles those who believe in the LORD. He holds himself "above" everyone else, probably because he has an over indulgence in Science Fiction. What else can explain this type of psyche?

However, MOST of his "so-called" Science is NOT really based upon ANY REAL Science at all. It's "Science Fiction" that these atheists like to call Science. The Bible calls it "vain babblings" and "Science falsely so-called." (1 Timothy 6:20-21)

It's a "Science Fiction Religion" to these atheists like Richard Dawkins, Stephen Hawkins and the rest of the "apostles of this "False" Religion. laugh

Just smirk and leave this guy alone. He just wants to argue with Christians to attempt to validate his view - which is total nonsense. Let him go and watch his Stephen Hawkins videos which attempt to "disprove" God. I will just pray that lu10nt will someday believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for his Salvation from an Eternity in Hell.

Darryl1611's photo
Thu 04/14/16 06:38 PM
Seriously? A logical fallacy? Is that all you can come up with as a refutation?

OK. Let's suppose that the codex Sinaiticus and the codex Vaticanus are really the TRUE Word of God and the Textus Receptus and the Majority Text are wrong. Why would God have His "True" Word buried in the sands of Egypt for over 1800 years and His Church following and believing "False" Doctrines? The codex Sinaiticus and the codex Vaticanus don't agree with the Textus Receptus, let alone with each other - yet Westcott and Hort "decided" that because they were "older" texts, that they were more "reliable." Now, that's what I would call a logical fallacy, if I ever heard one.

Not only that, but in Jeremiah 44:20-28, God "curses" all that would be found in the land of Egypt for what Judah had done in their worship to the "queen of heaven" (sound familiar?)

God said in verses 27 & 28 "Behold, I will watch over them for evil, and not for good: and all the men of Judah THAT ARE IN THE LAND OF EGYPT shall be CONSUMED by the sword and by the famine, until there be an end of them. Yet a small number that escape the sword shall return out of the land of Egypt into the land of Judah, and all the remnant of Judah, that are gone into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, shall know whose WORDS shall stand, mine, or theirs."

God allows us to find the truth through a search of the scriptures. The LORD wanted His people OUT of Egypt. He consumed any of them who remained there. The modern critic, like Westcott and Hort, wants us to believe that God then used this same region to preserve His word through the Roman Catholic CODEX Vaticanus and the CODEX Sinaiticus manuscripts. As we read on, we see that isn't true. God emphatically differentiates between HIS WORDS and those of the Jewish Egyptians!

In verse 28, it sounds as if God insured that the remnant of Judah would be able to differentiate between His words and theirs. It is unfortunate that man does not seem to possess the same capacity to discern truth from error today. There are MANY other biblical passages which cast a definite NEGATIVE light on Egypt. In spite of all of the scriptural evidence against the possibility of God’s using Egypt to preserve His word, the Bible critics continue to hold to this unscriptural position. According to the critics of King James Only, the modern versions are necessary because God chose Egypt (CODEX Sinaiticus) and Roman Catholicism (CODEX Vaticanus) to preserve His word which had been corrupted by well-meaning, overzealous scribes. However, according to the Bible ITSELF, God used Antioch (Acts 11:26), not Alexandria, Egypt (Acts 27:6, 28:11) to preserve His magnificent Word.

Darryl1611's photo
Wed 04/13/16 11:23 PM
You are correct that the original manuscripts were not written in Elizabethan English - and you would find much information in the preface of the King James Bible as to the standards to which the Translators used and that they didn't want what they did to be "worshiped" in any way whatsoever.

I find it fascinating that critics to the King James ONLY never put forth ANY superior intellect or translation techniques or even scholarly people in mass to even match the incredible endeavor or the "Focus" of the Project itself to translate from the fragments of textus receptus THAT AGREED with one another to form the New Testament and the Old. (Majority Text)

Then in the 1800's, archeologists dug up codex Sinaiticus in Alexandria, Egypt - the Land of the Gnostics. The codex Vaticanus was pulled off the shelf of the Library of the Vatican about the same time. BUT GUESS WHAT? Neither of these texts AGREED with the MAJORITY TEXTS. They didn't even agree with each other! Oh! But Westcott and Hort thought that because they were Older, that they were more "correct and authentic". WRONG!

This is where the NIV comes from. (The Non Inspired Version) And the ESV comes from. (The Extremely Stupid Version) These Versions LEAVE OUT Verses and Words - Change Christian Doctrines. This is NO SMALL Thing!

Sorry. The King James Version is God's preserved Word in English. There are Documentaries out there which explain this, but I can already tell that there are people who will not watch them. They would rather "argue." I pray that one day your eyes would be opened.

Video: New World Order Bible Versions by framingtheworld (youtube)

Darryl1611's photo
Wed 04/13/16 10:47 PM
This whole LGBT crap is all about Political Correctness and who's gonna be gullible enough to "buy into it." No matter if their argument comes from religion or from genetics or from discrimination or from environment or from how they were raised - and the list goes on... The ONLY "puzzle piece" that's ALWAYS missing from the LGBT discussion concerning "the lifestyle" is the HEALTH RISKS which are associated with the Gay Bisexual Life. There are NO WARNINGS - ONLY on Government Public Health Websites like AIDS.gov and the CDC website. There are NO PSA's like there are with smoking - or drinking/drugging while driving. WHY? Because it's NOT "Politically Correct" - even though DISEASE and DEATH is running RAMPANT.

From AIDS.Gov - Although MSM (men having sex with men) represent about 4% of the male population in the United States, in 2010, MSM accounted for 78% of NEW HIV infections among males and 63% of ALL NEW infections. MSM accounted for 54% of all people living with HIV infection in 2011, the most recent year these data are available.

From CDC - 83% of primary and secondary syphilis cases where sex of sex partner was known in the United States. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men often get other STDs, including chlamydia and gonorrhea infections. 83%!!!

Still NO WARNINGS to our Youth about the LGBT Lifestyle! NO PSA's on TV. Instead, we've got more guys talking with a lisp, and petite gals on TV kicking men's ***** all over the room - while we are all arguing "nonsense" about transgendered bathrooms in our kids schools and a couple of over-the-hill rock stars saying they won't play their music because they think someone suffered discrimination? Perhaps they should FORCE every venue which they play to install transgendered bathrooms into their arenas or they won't perform as a way of making a statement. NO WAY! That "hurts" their pocketbook! Hypocrites!

Darryl1611's photo
Fri 04/08/16 06:01 PM
The King James Version is God's preserved Word in English. The History of the King James Bible begins with Erasmus of Rotterdam in 1516 Greek-Latin New Testament. This is probably the MOST IMPORTANT BOOK written which started the Protestant Reformation. (Textus Receptus verses the Church's Latin) Then came William Tyndale's New Testament in our "modern" English. He was burned at the stake in 1536. Myles Coverdale finished his work of the Hebrew Old Testament. Then came the "Matthew's Bible" which Tyndale prayed for Henry the 8th eyes to be opened. Then came "The Great Bible" under Henry the 8th. Then the "Geneva Bible." The Geneva Bible is the first Bible with verses. The Geneva Bible came over to the Unites States on the Mayflower. Then came the Bishop's Bible in England which never caught on. In 1603, King James of Scotland became King of England. He realized that the Geneva Bible had issues and that the Bishop's Bible had issues. So he gathered 53 Scholars of Great Intellect and he divided them up into 6 groups and he commissioned them to translate the Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic texts into English. What they did was exhaustive. These men were brilliant Scholars and proficient in these languages. It took them 7 years! NONE of the "so-called" Translators of TODAY could "hold-a-candle" to ANY of these men who translated the texts into the King James Version of the Bible.

In the 1800's, archeologists found the codex Sinaiticus in Egypt and they also found the codex Vaticanus in the Vatican Library. Westcott and Hort published these texts as "more information" on the Bible, but they DIDN'T AGREE with the Authorized King James Version. However, ALL THE NEW VERSIONS (NIV, ESV, NLT) use these "corrupt" texts in their Translations.

In a Nutshell, EVERYTHING in English AFTER the King James 1611 Authorized Version are just corrupted, mistranslated Bibles. Use them as paraphrases ONLY, but NOT as teaching tools or for DOCTRINE. Teach people NOT to use them for personal Bible Study. You will find that these corrupt Versions remove "words and verses" that the King James has in place. STAY WITH THE KING JAMES ONLY!