Community > Posts By > RecentlyOutTx

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Tue 08/18/09 05:16 PM

my last "date" was with myself at a really nice park...where the a$$ stood me up. before that it was pitch and putt golf and dinner...with a man who seemed to want another man. nice eh? lol and yet true!

If I could find a recovering gay men- hell, i'd go straight and go out with him! Shared recovery sounds nice to me.

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:21 AM
I'm gonna be mad if my odd and past hetrosexual post is the last one to show. rant

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Fri 08/14/09 09:53 AM
You know the most amazing date I was ever on? It was with my evil highschool ex who I actually kicked several times in the balls through out the relationship.

We went to a lake... went swimming~ we kind of got frisky in the duck-butt smelling water, but the romantic part was when it got late. The water temperature dropped dramatically. I was cold and he just held me close. It's one of those odd but amazing dates that you'll never be able to fully explain with out offending some one for one reason or another.

Hehe, and this is why i'm a cuddley cuddler to this day. I only want your body heat- not your body.

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Fri 08/14/09 06:25 AM
(when I was straight and had a thing for guys in uniform)

We went ice skating. Spent most of my time falling on my bum and having him pick me back up. (I like to skate really, really fast so don't usually spend much time balancing) I liked when we held hands and skated together... made it alot easier to pick me up when he was already there. rofl

We went window shopping at the galleria too- we stopped at La Madelines and got this most amazing fruit tarts. To this day I have never tasted anything so worthy as to be inside my mouth. We did alot that day- not a moment of it was boring.

Technically this is like the second from last, but yeah- this one sounds alot happier and romantic in a spazzy way.

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Wed 08/05/09 09:21 PM

Is it insulting to refer to a woman as woman. Some examples- Chill woman, or D*mmit woman, you're sexy. I realize that when a lady cooks for you, it'll piss anyone off to say,"D*mmit woman it's cold." and slide the plate across the table.But when it's meant in fun, is it sexist?

Bah, I have a name... if you can't use it, it's disrespectful. Really, call me muffin or an assortment of things, but just not woman. It just gets under my skin a little.

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Wed 08/05/09 04:01 PM
Wow... ok then. I text about 5,000 a month when i'm in a relationship. 13,000 doesn't seem abit exteme though. I'd personally take her phone up and tell her to cool it.

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Tue 08/04/09 09:29 PM

heading back to texas soon

Lol, i'll get busy on setting up the welcome party! drinker

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Tue 08/04/09 12:21 AM
I wouldn't know... never been their. All I know is, I will never live in Austin, Houston or anything more south. Bugs, bugs and more bugs!

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:15 PM

I've seen everything between the Hollywood sign and the Statue of Liberty. There ain't no place better than Texas!

Can't say i've been all over but been around enough... but haven't found a place with a better climate, with seperate beautiful seasons and modern buildings... but with some farms thrown into the mix. I do love my city and State~

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:38 PM
It's quite possible to marry a femme in some state or countries... and artificial insimination, and i'm still open to males. Just rarely find them attractive.

And yeah, not looking for cieling fans. XD Oh well, Spencers here I come!

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:33 PM

It is sad but also good to see someone so young know what they want. Most people your age doesn't have a clue.

But you are correct on the married part flowerforyou

frustrated Grarrr! Stop tormenting me!
Lol, but yeah; I Know what I want. Marriage, babies, nice sweet guy and college. What else is their?

*sighs* I'd be happy with a 30 yr old if they didn't just want into my pants. No older men actually consider some one my age dating material. It's so irritating... and most older women are married and just want some weird pet. huh

Your profile says that you are looking for a woman.what

What? I'm open minded...

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:26 PM
Still... Samantha Ronson. smooched

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:25 PM

Hmmm...calling someone a dumbass could also be considered insulting...

Yes well, i'm still young and agressive... can only hold my my youthful expression for so long. I do try to be nice and general. Anyways, back to those lights! Seriously, no idea where to get anything interesting other than Spencers.

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:22 PM
Sorry, hun... but from my experience half the people online have serious emotional problems. It's what compels me to be a psychiatrist, but yeah. This post was originally about sanity and places for good lighting. It seems the lights were turned off though and sanity was lost. rofl offtopic

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Fri 07/31/09 03:45 PM

It happens when you AREN'T looking.

Also, take your children into consideration. If I had three little bouncing babies- i'd never want for another thing and other people can go screw themselves. rofl

Till then, I think i'll pursue a lovely mate.

Believe me even with kids in your life they do fulfill a certain area within your life but then there are voids that they can not in fact fulfill.

But then at times it is best to learn to live with ones self first for another can not make us completely happy or not lonely. One can be with someone and still be lonely. whoa

As some have said your young hit life head on and fulfill your dreams with school and friends all the other things will fall into place as time goes on. bigsmile

Of, trust me... I already got past my wild days and had alot of fun~ hell, i'm still going out on adventures. I'm just that way and not better way to be, but I still want babies. Just when marriage comes. Till then, i'm off to college!

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Fri 07/31/09 03:43 PM

frustrated Grarrr! Stop tormenting me!
Lol, but yeah; I Know what I want. Marriage, babies, nice sweet guy and college. What else is their?

How 'bout some of us who don't want kids?! A bit snobby there, as far as the comment goes. Believe me, there's FAR more to life then just popping out kids.

Lol, to you maybe... other have different priorities and preferences. I love kids~ You can hate on kids all you want. I think they're wonderful and make life meaningful. Strange people, not liking kids. O_o

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 07:27 PM
That's why you have alot of them so when one hates you, at least another still loves you.

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 07:24 PM
Hell, i'd take four! I love kids... it's sad that women are at prime breeding age in their teens but only really can have children in mid 20's to 30's.

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 07:19 PM

Also, take your children into consideration. If I had three little bouncing babies- i'd never want for another thing and other people can go screw themselves. rofl

Till then, I think i'll pursue a lovely mate.

RecentlyOutTx's photo
Thu 07/30/09 07:15 PM

Again, a personal opinion. I've only found people when I was looking... but then again, i'm always technically looking unless i'm taken. I'm always looking cause i'm very picky- not gonna settle, so yeah.

I don't think it's unhealthy unless it comsumes your life completely~ i have other ambitions though. Thankies.

Previous 1