Community > Posts By > beckricci

beckricci's photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:43 PM
I dunno if guys would call it metal but I really dig stuff like Prurient, Sunn O))), Wolf Eyes, Merzbow, Boris and Earth. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

beckricci's photo
Tue 08/04/09 09:08 PM

scared scared scared scared newbies scare me with their new tactics scared scared scared

LOL! Only on a dating site can brutal honesty be called 'new tactics.'

beckricci's photo
Tue 08/04/09 09:03 PM
Edited by beckricci on Tue 08/04/09 09:04 PM
Ah, I know that place all too well:/

My thought on being 'friend-zoned' is the sooner, the better. Let's face it: if you were FZed now, you'd probably ALWAYS were gonna be FZed. And no amount of scheming or trickery is going change his/her mind. Just dust yourself off, get back on that bike again and be grateful you haven't wasted anymore time. Be true to yourself and realize you'll meet a million other people down your life's road.

Cliches I know but trust me it's ONLY outlook you can have on unrequited love without going effing bonkers.

beckricci's photo
Tue 08/04/09 08:33 PM
This s the part where I greet whomever may be reading this post. Hello!
This next bit is where I try to convince young single ladies to look at my profile and leave me a message without seeming desperate. That part is damn near impossible so I'll tack on a cop out at the end by saying I don't really mind what gender replies. "I just want cool people to chat with." Then I'll prepare for my inbox to be swamped with messages from other fat ugly guys like myself.

Finally, I'll end this post by saying not to take anything I've said seriously. "I'm just playing around. I'm really a nice guy. I'll reply to everyone's message." (Yeah right.)

beckricci's photo
Tue 08/04/09 08:11 PM

i cant believe they are remaking logans run and forbidden planet

They just remade Logan's Run a couple years ago......

No they haven't. The 2010 movie is the first remake of Logan's Run, the only other version of the '76 film is the short-lived 70's TV series.

Perhaps that poster meant that Michael Bay crapfest "The Island"?

beckricci's photo
Tue 08/04/09 08:08 PM
Don't Forget:
Pink Flamingoes
Blue Velvet
El Topo
Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!
Jacob's Ladder
Meet the Feebles
Fredie Got Fingered
The Toxic Avenger
Videodrome