Body is weak
Where is the door?
I need to walk.

Mind so high like mountain sitting on an island
Time so wild like moments packed on space
Clouds are running
Nights are fading
No more friends
They have all gone for a walk on the snow.

Time will never stop but pause.
No ice
Price so high
Light is so low
Flowing like spilled oil
Watching time has it changes.

The door is closed
It's time to seat
A spell is cast
D moment is a past
Life running so fast
Today is not the last
The land is so vast
Why all these Headache?

Titemi's photo
Wed 03/23/16 12:55 PM
The door is close, don't break it? Your fame is near, will you rather waste it? Opportunity is everywhere, but you have to find it. Life is not a game, but we still need to play it. In the brightest hours of lies, truth still lighting up. We can't pretend that we are dead when we are still living, no matter how long we shut our eyes. People forgets, it might not be intentional. The human brain can't process all information received, we are not a dolphin.

Titemi's photo
Tue 03/22/16 02:20 PM
The moment I think I know, I end up not knowing. I walked through the alley, as I tip toe, hoping to walk pass this moment, I ended up being caught in my own dark shadow. Hope is a mistake, I hope you realise that if you cannot fix what's broken, you are all alone and you might go insane.

Well, never mind because as I sit between the moment of my past and the hour of my present, I got lost in the track of time. How time flies!!! Sometimes I watch minutes as they tick but got caught within the seconds. If I am winning, I must be losing and if I am losing I must have won. Yeah!! Having won the battle, I lost the war. I hope one day you won't ask me how I managed doing that. To be honest with you, I don't have a single ans to that question myself.

Anyway, the coast is clear, the race is long but the journey is not as far as where I've been strolling from. If I play, I play by the books not by the rules. And I don't fight, pardon me because I think I need to rest.