Community > Posts By > Rozzko

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 02:33 PM

What I see happening to both men and women, is that they don't look after themselves physically and that is akin to aging, because you are not fit enough to enjoy life, have no energy, and look gruesome naked. So who wants a fat, gruesome mate with no energy, and health issues?
I'm 58 and still play hockey. I notice women young enough to be my daughter, even grand daughter checking me out, because I have a fit body. So many people give up early on themselves and forget that people run marathons in their 80's. So why can't people in their 50's be fit? If you chose to turn into a couch potato and no one wants you, who's to blame. You control your destiny. If you steer your ship into a reef don't blame anyone but yourself. If you're not appealing its your doing, stop griping and look after yourself.

no photo
Tue 04/27/10 06:23 PM
I think most are on meds and locked in institutions

no photo
Tue 04/27/10 06:14 PM
I shot the sheriff by Clapton. What an overplayed piece of dung.

no photo
Tue 04/27/10 06:07 PM
Some excellent lists people. But I've got a few.
Godsmack
Fear Factory
Cemetary
Entombed
Demiricous
Pro Pain
Throwdown

no photo
Tue 04/27/10 05:53 PM
Check out Static x, Godflesh for industrial, Lamb of God for pure metal, Pro Pain for metalcore

no photo
Tue 04/27/10 05:33 PM
Lamb of God's song" Fake Messiah"

no photo
Tue 04/27/10 05:31 PM
Ever heard Junior wells? The late great who teamed with the likes of Muddy Waters, James Cotton, and Buddy Guy. A great singer, and harp player. If you haven't heard him, "what you waitin for Willis"?

no photo
Tue 04/27/10 05:23 PM
Lamb of God has incredible lyrics, and are the best metal band today

no photo
Tue 04/27/10 05:20 PM
THE SMITHS SUCK BIG TIME!!

no photo
Tue 04/27/10 05:19 PM
If you want to know where Michael Jackson stole his ideas from, listen to Stevie Wonder and Smokey Robinson.

no photo
Tue 04/27/10 05:16 PM
Music doesn't rot my brain, it inspires it. If music is rotting your brain, try doing something else. Now country music makes my stomach quezy and hurts my friggin ears and mind, but hey its country!!

no photo
Tue 04/27/10 05:03 PM
I have the wire 154 album, and have downloaded it through utorrent. They were ahead of their time, and are still relevant.

no photo
Tue 04/27/10 04:58 PM
Papa Roach only has one amazing album, INFEST, the rest don't measure up. Check out Pro Pain, and Lamb of God if you like kick-*** metal